logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Bad Services Of Agents

ECG Property
Singapore
ecgproperty.com
I just rent a unit of HDB apartment in Cantonment. Before i gave the deposit fees and the agent fees, the agent promise me to change 2 of my rooms bed to single bed before i move in on 15 march 2011 but since i moved in, on 15 he just set the single bed frame without mattress. It's ok he tell me that the next day he will bring the mattress for me. The second day he bring SGD20 mattress for me and i ask him that is that what you can give after i pay you SGD2900 agent fees? and he answer me that's all he give. Its ok i don't care bout it anyway i'll buy a better mattress for my own. Second thing is after the 4th day, the toilet is block and i call him to ask for repair cause we just stay for less than 1 week and he told me why i don't tell him earlier. He told me to bare the plumbing cost by myself. Is this how the property agent should treat us? Third things is he dis mental the queen size bed and leave it on our living room until today 21 march and i call him asking when will you come to take the mattress and the frame? He told me i'll do it ASAP but i ask when and he can't tell me when...Agent name is Raymond Lian Hansong Pls becareful if you met this agent.
Comments Singapore Apartments Rental
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2011 by   raspberry_0707 0 Votes
My friends got cheated by the same agent RAYMOND LIAN HANSONG. They paid him the deposit, 1 month advance and agent fee, with a sum of 4, 500. After he got all the money, he's nowhere to be found, and the flat was rented out to other tenants. You guys should file a complaint against this guy, so he'll be put into jail.
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   QWN 0 Votes
Hey all!!! if you have any concerns please report to the appropriate authority and stop hollering about here. If anyone who is trying to claim a share of the pie dun be stupid. I strongly believe the appropriate authories will investigate and take any legal actions! Hence, please stop here! It doesnt bring you anywhere by complaining here!!!

Home Sweet Home: Rent or Own?

Latest Groups