Eber And Wein Publishing

Eber And Wein Publishing
A poet stands at the center of society and becomes a revelator.

i was sent a letter to enter a poetry contest and buy a book of poetry with my poem in it

i sent the check for the amount they asked for and the poem

i have not received what was promised

the company is Eber & Wein Publishing 597 s main st Shrewsbury, pa 17361 the new york adress is 244 5th avenue ny ny 10001-7604

i am stunned numbless...they need to be in jail i would like for the attorney general of both states ro track and hunt these POETRY PREDATORS down, order them to repay treble damages to every poet.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

31st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi, what was it that you were promised? I got everything from them in a pretty timely manner and they seemed pretty nice. Is there something I'm missing?
 3rd of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I paid for a membership on April 3, 2015 and still have not received anything yet it is now July 3, 2015 so when am I going to get what I paid for
 11th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I'am Estella Sanders never thought this would happen to me, written books to this publisher and i get $49.00 for royalty
that is it, I would called from time to time just check on my royaltys very excited Eber & Wein publisher no sales this month
every time you call Eber & Wein mr Tim will pick up the telephone, I ask to speak to a supervisor mr Tim Reply I'am the
Supervisor, I ask mr Tim to mail me a copy of my Manuscript? never received it, Eber & Wein have 1.The Holy Ghost power,
2.Reaching out to Jesus, 3.Follow Jesus also poetry published, I have paid Eber & Wein $1000.00 for my book publishing
Author Estella Sanders gets 0, as I have said before investigation is needed, Eber & Wein Xlibris Corporation should not
Get away with this my heart go out to other authors. esfrenchholyjesus09@charter.net 10/11/2015

Contact Us