logo

Percom
Unprofessional, lazy,and incompetent instructors
2. (2 mins ago)
pobama25@europe.com is Legit
fake id and fake passport
3. (3 mins ago)

Posted:    Pat

Undelivered rebate

Ebates
ebates.com
Back in February of last year I received email from Ebates promoting sale event at Circuit City and promising a rebate in the amount of $10 for a purchase there. I did make an online purchase in the amount of $40.65 and so rightfully was expecting Ebates to honor its promise (and obligation). However, it did nothing of a kind and 3 my emails to it were not even replied.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2009 by   katielizzy51253 +1 Votes
I have been a member of e-bates for years and always get my checks. a couple of times a rebate wasn't credited and when I called they investigated and the rebate was issued. I have never had any problems dealing with this company
 12th of May, 2009 by   JustSayNo 0 Votes
Are you sure the email was legitimately from ebates.com? I've never had a problem with this site. Hmmm... And, did you go "through" the ebates.com site to make the purchase? If you only clicked from the "email" perhaps it wasn't a legitimate email from them. ???
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   luisasia 0 Votes
same here. on my account it says rebate ws already sent to my paypal account but i never got it. sent so many emails to ebates but no reply and no help. we should file a report to the better business bureau
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   SuzeQ22 0 Votes
I have never had a problem with Ebates. I have been getting Ebates since about the year 1999 and have always received my checks. I think you had a scam email and will never see the money. I also think if you gave them your Paypal account info then for sure it was not Ebates, I believe they only mail out checks. I could be wrong for that matter but I don't agree with the "SCAM" claim. I have been dealing with them for too long. As a matter of fact I just went into Ebates the other day and searched Home Depot and Sears, both of which I made no purchase but received an email on each search telling me not to forget that I have a pending rebate if I make a purchase on those websites. Ebates always takes care of me.
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   Archer 27 0 Votes
I went directly to ebates website and did everything I needed to do. I was suppose to get a amount from snapfish and even used ebates discount code for free shipping. I have complained several times and I get the same pre-formated response that I used an invalid code but the code came directly from ebates website. I have even asked different questions and their reply is the exact same pre-formated response from someone named Thomas. One complaint was sent to "Where is my refund" and the other I sent to "other questions" and both came back with the same pre-formated response both from Thomas. I think this is their standard answer when they don't want to uphold their part of the deal. Does someone know a number I can call to complain? I will probably use Mr. Rebates from now on.
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   aad1954 0 Votes
was suppose to receive a check for around 9.00 for my christmas shopping I did on-line through their website. They were suppose to send out a check in February 2013 for that amount, never received a replacement check!! Now it is June, 2013 and still no check or communication to me from the company. They are liars and promise rebate checks to consumers that order items through their site.

April D