logo

EasySaver

Posted:    PatK91

Scam

Easysaver
When I found out about this program I was in disbelief. they say u will receive a 1000 dollar grocery voucher, 2 $25 Walmart gift cards, $25 gas card and a $50 diner card 2 whatever restaurant I choose if I take part in a free trial 30 day offer and just pay for the shipping and handling and for 5 bucks more I will receive my $1000 grocery voucher, 2 $25 Walmart gift card, $25 dollar gas card and my $50 diner card within 3-5 business day. (Sounds good to a single mom with 4 kids, one car, and no job. My only source of income is disability.) I continuously ask the representative wheres the gimmick whats the catch I even asked here did our President Obama have something 2 do with and she laughs n say no they are totally for consumers services. So I give her my debit card number and she *** $17 out of my account that.Well today I receive in the mail 2 pieces of cardboard with mail in coupons on them no vouchers for the groceries just a box to check and a address to send it to and it will take 2-3 weeks before you receive your membership and then you must redeem your coupons within 45 days of paid membership.(There's the gimmick). I call the 800 number provided 2 me and they cant explain nothing to me about my funds they took out my account for the vouchers that I was suppose to receive in the mail in 3-5 days it was a third party that billed me sorry for the misunderstanding its nothing we can do but cancel your membership but I will be out of my $17 and I wont receive anything. They cant even give me the number to corporate. Have I been scammed or what.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Oct, 2008 by   Larry 0 Votes
Contact EasySaver today, didn't know how they'd received my information. The agent said an email was sent from EasySaver on the day of my purchase through ProFlowers. Funny thing is, I've kept every email I've ever received since 1996. I don't have a record of an email from, or in regards to, EasySaver; ever.

Agent suggested she could refund the Oct payment. I insisted on all six payments. She stated she was only permitted to issue upto two credits, so she'll credit me for two payments. I asked to speak with her manager, she placed me on hold and came back agreeing to refund all six months. Of course, a company that steals money from "clients" can be trusted to return a dime, ever. I've informed my bank of the issue and the card has been canceled through the fraud department.

Go after these people. Don't trust what they say. It's a pain, but cancel your card and have your bank reissue; otherwise I fear this will drag out for many more months.
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   Jane S. Wood 0 Votes
Please cancel easysaver., com. I did not sign up for this rip-off and have billed for months with cannot reach anyone to cancel this.
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   Jane S. Wood 0 Votes