logo

Tobiasmayer
No shoes no refund
4. (52 mins ago)
NetOne International Inc.
Sent me a telephone bill, but I am not their customer
5. (1 hr 17 mins ago)
Von Jordan Haus German Shepherds
DYSPLASTIC DOG SHE SELLS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EasyHelpCenter.com Complaints & Reviews - fraud?

EasyHelpCenter.com Contacts & Informations

EasyHelpCenter.com

Posted: 2011-06-23 by    stat0110

fraud?

10KforSchool
I submitted a form to 10KforSchool and began hearing offers from interested colleges. Today, I received a call to accept this grant if I pay $3.95 with my credit card. Questioning this, I asked to call back or have a confirmation email. He gave me easyhelpcenter.com's number 1-866-549-6225. After reading these complaints, I doubt returning his call. The number of 10KforSchool is 1-877-363-0215.
Comments United States Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Dec, 2011 by   WILLIAM BRADLEY 0 Votes
I HAVE CHECKED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND SEEN THAT FAMILYLIFE STYLE HAD TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. ME AND MY HUSBAND IS VERY UPSET ABOUT IT . IT THINK THEY SHOULD BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   agreatplacetobe 0 Votes
They did this to uss too. I cancelled credit card and credit card company game me a new card so they don't have numbger to charge more
 25th of Apr, 2012 by   julie murray 0 Votes
I would like to know how to cancel the order i made because i was told there was no more charges then the 3.97 and when they sent me the email they r telling me another 59.99 a month . i don't think so . i want to cancel NOW!
 30th of May, 2012 by   kathryn Terwilliger 0 Votes
Us fund finding is a rip out . You steal money from my credit card and it needs to be returned on the card pronto. I was looking on your website but I did not agree or submit anything.A free 30 day trail to look and see what your service is about and then if I didn't cancel in 30 day I would be charge the membership . May 5 to the 27 of may don't add to 30 days. You turn around and take a membership fee off my card I did not approve it. Today I called my card service and I have a investigation against you guys as we speak...You need to e-mail me at Ktwigs_2002@yahoo.com pronto to get this problem resolved. Also the card # you took this money off is closed so this won't happen again.
 30th of May, 2012 by   kathryn Terwilliger 0 Votes
You a rip off . my compliant I just submitted above you added a bunch of extra shit in it I didn't put in the complaint. WHAT THE HELL
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   famisha 0 Votes
i am upset this is a fake company that took money out my acct without my say so and now my bank is going to check into this and take father action with gettin my money back and i hope they sue you for everthing you have takeing from people
 30th of Sep, 2012 by   Kim Z61 0 Votes
I to would like to let people now about this scam. I was called at my work, from this man who said that I was approved for the grant that I had applied for to help me with the purchase of my home. I was told that all I had to do was go back online and there was a place that I had to finish, and then someone would call me and let me know how much and when I would get the money.Then he signed me up for 2 different things US Financial resources and Family Safe Life. I was told I had a 30 day trial . I started on Sept 11 and cancelled on Sept 24. Now I received my credit card bill and on the 21st of Sept they charged me $29.95 & $59.95 for there memberships. You can clearly see that it wasn't even 30 days and they already took the money out...
Kim Z
 19th of Oct, 2012 by   cindy gordon 0 Votes
They did me the same way ! I applied for just a free money grant to pay my bills with and to fix my car and to get out of a rut. They told me that it would cost me just 3.78 and I woudl get my confromation paper and aloue 24 hours for my online account t be accout information to be activated and I would have documents to fill out and send it to the credit breaur and when I got on the internet to see if they was there I found a membership that I did not wont at 59.95. I called them to cancel It and they wern't there Stll don't have documents. So I think they are a fruad.
 20th of Oct, 2012 by   KIMBERLYW83 0 Votes
The same exact same thoing is happening to me as we speak now. I received a phone call around noon on Thursday and thoey had given me thois whole spill about grant money and I would only pay $3.85 today and would receive thoe first ten days for free and I could cancel at anytime. So I agreed and by thoe time I finished thoe call we had been on thoe call for 40 min almost an hour. I was on my way to pay bills when I received thoe phone call. When I arrived at thoe bank ATM machine and I was $83.81 short and thoe last 3 out of 5 transactions were from usfinancialresources.com. 1) $59.95 2) $19.99 3) $3.87. I immediately called thoe number I was given and a women answered thoe phone and she acted really concerned about it and kept apologizing. After about 15 minutes on thoe I made sure thoat thoe money was returned; thoat thoey were not able to take anymore money out of my account or charge me for anythoing else and I canceled thoe $3.87 for usfinancialresources.com membership fee thoat I didn't want thoem to charge me after thoe $3.85 but $3.87 was taken. I stressed thoe point of not charging me anymore and I asked for a confirmation number and her reply to me was "There is not going to be anymore charges and I canceled your membership and I really don't have a confirmation page but your account number was'.) So I wrote thoe number down. So today I go to thoe ATM today and on my account today Saturday October thoe 19tho 2012. From thoe first day I received thoe offer I canceled thoe $3.87 member fee and thoe first 10 are free. It has only been 8 and thoey have already taken out anothoer transaction of $59.95. I only make enough to barely survive. I not only have had $153.76 taken out of my account, but I'm also being charged for fees thoat have my account over drawn. This company is nothoing but a scam. That are taking from us hard working citizens barely making it so survive and really could use thoe cash, but instead thoey are taking our money leaving us to pay 3-6X what thoey were suppose to take and we are left to pay thoe charges thoat occur on our account due to thois organization. All thoey have to due is change one letter in thoeir name and it makes for a whole different transaction and our lovely automatic sales computer will allow thoe transaction, And thoey will give you thoe same phone number to call and you will only get an answering machine. You will be given a 1 percent chance if thoey answer. And like me I NEED MY MONEY BACK!!! and I have no way to pay back for thoe overdraft fees and thoat will only increase and by next montho when I get paid it will be outrageous. Just wish thoey could hear me cry myself to sleep every night wandering how I'm going to support my FAMILY!!! THANKS FROM KIMBERLY IN NEW MEXICO!!!
 30th of Dec, 2012 by   Susan Snow 0 Votes
you know you people can get in a lot of trouble over what you are doing to innocent people who realy need help false ads like you are posting is the reason for population down fall and then you ask your selves why so many crimes on theft YOU ARE THAT REASON I as a good US citezen are and you my friend will have a false advertisment lawsuit on your hands NOW NOW who's laughing now
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   don e carter 0 Votes
well lets see since we pay our govt. money to protect us, the govt should handle shit like this.and if they don't, maybe we shouldn't pay them either.these people are seriously saying to you that your govt.allows us to steal from you...oh wait that's what the govt. does to you too.this is bullshit, we need to find out where they are located, whom are in charge, and have our selves a good straightening out..and lets see if the govt.. will protect them...I know a few tricks on tracking, I ll see what I can come up with...their thinking your too stupid, or to lazy, to do anything about it, how bout we force them to do something, or step aside so we can...we need to make a stand against this crap...there are innocent, folks being harmed by this...call your banks, state and local reps.the BBB.and Washington...force them folks...stand up for the meek...if our govt. wont protect us, we should get rid of them too...this is America folks, we do have the right to say no...and we do have the right not to be stolen from by folks who think their smarter than you..
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Maria L. Galarza 0 Votes
Last month or so, someone from your company called and said that I could for $3.59 get a grant from the government and nothing about other fees!!! Never received anything from you, but you took from my account $59 plus without my permission!!! I want my money back cause you deceived me and I can see other comments too, the same thing. I want a reimbursement of the money I paid or I shall report you to the Better Business Bureau. Maria L. Galarza...do not withdraw any money from my6 account anymore!!!
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Maria L. Galarza 0 Votes
Regarding money you withdrew from my bank without my permission!!!
 29th of Mar, 2013 by   gingy 0 Votes
Started with a 30 day free trial offer (really $1.92) for US Fund Club then cancelled before 30 trial was up. Each month for 6 months those scammers have been charging me $59.92. I finally contacted my credit card people who immediately put a block on US Fund Club, so they are unable to steal from me any more. Stay away from these con artists!!
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   Tamara33 0 Votes
I had the same experience with this company. I got a phone call asking me for $1.92 for a 10 day trial of usfundfinder.com and that I was already qualified for up to $7000 grant. After many skeptical question from me he promised no other chargers to my credit card until the trial period was over. Then only $29 /month. When the supervisor came on to record the conversation he said it would be $59 a month?? All I had to do was go to the website and fill out a application and use the money however I wanted, for debts, car, education, etc.
I then get an email from family safe life about credit scores, Which I didn't need or think I didn't apply for. I started checking the site right away to try to cancel that and realized they were the same!! I called the number for family safe life and they cancelled my membership. I didn't find anything at easyhelpcenter.com . it ? no other charges to my card as I read this and cancelled immediately, thanks and God bless you all. More reports need to be made to ripoff.com. If any one need the number to call that I did that got my membership cancelled here it is. 866-549-6428
 28th of Dec, 2013 by   verna s 0 Votes
I also paid a fee of 3.95 but seen that they took 19.95 out of my account ... I need this stopped please this is the number they gave me . also a email at www.usinternationalresources.com
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   polishprince 0 Votes
I would like the address to this place so I can cancel my membership.i got ripped off as well.i have tried calling the number but keep getting an electronic message.and the web address I get does not give me a way to cancel my membership.this sounds like a telemarketer business.
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   polishprince 0 Votes
I, too, would like to get my money back.this is a ripoff.they reel you in like a fish and keep you dangling.we work hard for our money, don't take advantage of us if you wont'help us.
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   lillene jackson 0 Votes
my name is lillene jackson i signed up for us financial.com for assistant with a goverment grant, but i would like to cancel these services before any money is taken from my credit card user acct; is coolma11@yahoo.com password is 32712 thank you home phone 407-814-3734
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   lillene jackson 0 Votes
im canceling usfanancialsupport.com thru efamily networks

Saving on Thanksgiving Dinner