logo

Brainetics LLC
Fraud
2. (2 mins ago)
Freelancer.com
No support, impossible to reach them as well
3. (13 mins ago)
Hip Pooch
Dog Store
4. (22 mins ago)
Big Attack Inc
Another garcinia scam
5. (24 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EASY HEALTH CENTER, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - TOOK MONEY WITHOUT MY PREMISSION

EASY HEALTH CENTER Contacts & Informations

EASY HEALTH CENTER

Posted:    david harris

TOOK MONEY WITHOUT MY PREMISSION

2102 E. ELKHART ST
Pennsylvania
Phone: 2152919941
they took my money without my premission
Comments United States Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2009 by   Starr.Studded 0 Votes
they took money out of my account and I dont even know who they are. Ive never spoken with them before or anything...
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   triggertrip 0 Votes
Easy Health Center is a thieving company that takes money from you and gives you nothing in return and they claim that it is on their website saying they can do that. This is FRAUD at its best!!! Stupid people from India. I swear, I wouldn't care if all these dumn ass muslims got deported back to India where they couldn't have the benefits of America. They are ruining our country along with all those other people who are de-frauding Americans.
 6th of Dec, 2009 by   Andreboutin 0 Votes
they took money out of my account to they need to put it back asap
 17th of Dec, 2009 by   krc 0 Votes
they took money out of my account over 100.00 they lie and do not give you correct phone numbers or addresses. and they are hard to understand. is this on purp0se?
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   Michael Parker 0 Votes
Easy Health Center, under the guise of "US Funding Solutions L 866-7952009" (taken from my checking account statement, ) took $59.95 from my account without my authorization. The ONLY possible link I can think of is a company that calls you posing as a company to help you secure a grant. The say they'll send you FREE information and a CD to help in your endevours. All it costs is the small shipping fee of the information which they'll want to debit from your checking account or credit card. by the end, not only to they want to take the small $0.23 for shipping out of your account, but they want to give you a "free" trial period for some other service that will automatically debit like $100 from your account a month later. Oh and I can't forget the OTHER services such as a free credit report portfolio or something. I was suckered into giving my account info out for the $0.23 for the shipping. Once they started throwing in all of these "FREE" gifts of trials, I immediately declined to even have them send the "FREE" information pack. I asked to speak to the supervisor on duty who assured me that they had canceled my unfinished order. After ending the call, I immediately called my banks customer service number to report a possible fraudulant event. And while I was on hold to talk with a representative, I accessed my account online to discover the charge had GONE THROUGH.
I recieved a new account number, and I thought my troubles were over. Apparentally they not only didn't cancel the "order", but have the gall to continue to charge my account being a different account number, and without me activating the special ON-LINE help account (that was supposedly not going to charge me if I were to read the mail info and decide to NOT use the service or sign on)
B E W A R E
After calling 866-7952009 (the number listed on my statement) the recording identifies the company as being Easy Health Center.com. and to go to that website to cancel any of their services and programs you may have been enrolled in. Of course, the website does not even exist!
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   rynee03 0 Votes