Easy Health Center

Posted:

Took money without my premission

4.35
2102 E. ELKHART ST
Pennsylvania
Phone: 2152919941
Easy health center, under the guise of "us funding solutions l 866 - 7952009" (Taken from my checking account statement,) took $59. 95 from my account without my authorization. The only possible link i can think of is a company that calls you posing as a company to help you secure a grant. The say they'll send you free information and a cd to help in your endevours. All it costs is the small shipping fee of the information which they'll want to debit from your checking account or credit card. By the end, not only to they want to take the small $0. 23 for shipping out of your account, but they want to give you a "free" trial period for some other service that will automatically debit like $100 from your account a month later. Oh and i can't forget the other services such as a free credit report portfolio or something. I was suckered into giving my account info out for the $0. 23 for the shipping. Once they started throwing in all of these "free" gifts of trials, i immediately declined to even have them send the "free" information pack. I asked to speak to the supervisor on duty who assured me that they had canceled my unfinished order. After ending the call, i immediately called my banks customer service number to report a possible fraudulant event. And while i was on hold to talk with a representative, i accessed my account online to discover the charge had gone through.
I recieved a new account number, and i thought my troubles were over. Apparentally they not only didn't cancel the "order", but have the gall to continue to charge my account being a different account number, and without me activating the special on - line help account (That was supposedly not going to charge me if i were to read the mail info and decide to not use the service or sign on)
B e w a r e
After calling 866 - 7952009 (The number listed on my statement) the recording identifies the company as being easy health center.com. And to go to that website to cancel any of their services and programs you may have been enrolled in. Of course, the website does not even exist!
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Government Grants

Comments

6th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
they took money out of my account and I dont even know who they are. Ive never spoken with them before or anything...
 4th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Easy Health Center is a thieving company that takes money from you and gives you nothing in return and they claim that it is on their website saying they can do that. This is FRAUD at its best!!! Stupid people from India. I swear, I wouldn't care if all these dumn ass muslims got deported back to India where they couldn't have the benefits of America. They are ruining our country along with all those other people who are de-frauding Americans.
 6th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
they took money out of my account to they need to put it back asap
 17th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
they took money out of my account over 100.00 they lie and do not give you correct phone numbers or addresses. and they are hard to understand. is this on purp0se?
 20th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes

Took my money
 17th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I want my money back
 9th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
My pet peeve with them is, just like the folks they took money out of bank account which I received a overdraft notice I told the bank I did not authorized and they said "tuff shit you authorized this and you are responsible . I tried to call them and I get a recording that says the office is closed They tell you to go the website It doesn't exist
 22nd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
Mine started out with a call from Washington DC with a Government Grant amount of $4000 delivered by FEDEX or UPS within 48 hours. All I had to do was pay the $3.87 delivery fee and like a dummy I gave them my debit card number. Then 2 days later I got the same call with a $9000 grant. I was told to send a money order by Western Union for $250 to the Federal Reserve Bank in New York for registration. Checked on line for the phone number for the bank in New York and found they have a big write up about this scam. "Check it out". The next day I got a call again with a $7000 grant and I blew up. After the second call I contacted Western Union (was told they would question any money order to the bank) then to my bank. Now on 5-21-15 I showed a charge for $59.96 on my card listing a bogus phone number just as has been reported in these write ups for the Easy Health Care. Going to the bank to cancel my debit card and get another one showing the bank a copy of the letter above. Larry Moyer Dallas, NC
 4th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I tried calling yesterday. I was put on hold for the next REP., but never got thru.Today $59.95 was taken from my checking account. I need that money back so I can get some refills on my medications.
 23rd of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
Started the same
 2nd of May, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Today I have had 3 phone calls from Easy Health Care. They began by asking if I had problems with my lower back and occasional shoulder problems. Then they began asking if I had Medicare. They ask if I had a red, white & blue card from Medicare.
I know that once on Medicare that you have to choose a Medicare approved plan. That plan then becomes your Medicare provider. So I began to question them about how they got my information about my Medicare and health issues. I then hung up on the middle eastern caller when he refused to answer any of my questions after politely readressing my previous questions to him, and politely told him that my insurance provider and team of doctors take care of my medical needs & said goodby before hanging up.
Two minutes later the same same caller, called back. Apologizing for our being disconnected. I informed him that we were not disconnected, but that I had hung up on him. He changed his sales pitch and told me that their company could provide me with braces and supports at no cost to me. Then he continued to ask if I had a Medicare red, white & Blue card. I ask if he could tell me the name of my Medicare provider, but he just continued to ask if I had a Medicare card. Figuring that if I answered yes I he would be requesting the number on my card. So I told him that it was none of his business, said goodby and hung up.
After hanging up I tried to call the phone number on my caller ID back, and just as I suspected it was a dead number. So I began to research the number online and found numerous complaints about the calls from that number which dated back as far as at least 2009. While looking at various posts about the calls from this number a woman ( with a much less noticeable accent called me from the same #. I informed her that they had contacted me earlier, said goodby and hung up. Then I resumed my research going under the companies name. Which is how I happened upon this complaints center. I'm just glad that I know how Medicare and their providers work. Or I could easily have fallen prey to this scam.
Sincerely Daniel Percival.
P.S. You have my permission to publish this post.

Contact Us