logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (8 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (12 mins ago)

Scam

Easy Bakeware
4501 Dawnwood Dr.
Gastonia, North Carolina
There was a website called Easy Bakeware.com offering free bakeware. The new silicone, no stick. I was offered 2 free of my choice for a $1.00 each to cover shipping and handleing. I gave my CC info and then received 2 separate conformation e-mails and that I would receive them in about 3-4 weeks. A couple of days later I was looking over my bank account and saw that they had made their deduction. Then there were two other deductions totaling $30-$40! I called them and they informed me that when I ordered the bake ware I became a member of these two other companies. This was May 24th, 2009 that I placed the order. So today 7-10-2009 I tried to call them with the # they provided and you can only leave a message. So I e-mailed them today with the address they provided and it came back to me. So here I am.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2009 by   em08 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I called 1-888-239-0316 and talked to a Meriam who was VERY nice and took it off my account and said it will be refunded. I guess we will see. I am going to go back and check my statement before this one to see how many times this has happened. Good luck (=
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   Qwerty5465543 0 Votes
The same exact thing happened to us. Easy Bakeware is a SCAM. Just spent the last hour trying to get these charges off the bank account. One from Home Savings Mall and one from Save Ace. Both of which said they got our information from Easy Bakeware. I hate Scammers.
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   DON'T DO ME WRONG 0 Votes
I have contemplated ordering the Easy Bakeware since last Christmas. I was going to look at it again tonight so I Googled to find the website and the first thing I saw were several scam listings. I'm sorry you all had so much trouble, but, thanks so much for posting your complaints. I got scammed by the Seattle Coffee company in much the same way a couple of years ago. Needless to say I'm still waiting for them to return my money. Geeze, I hate when that happens. Thanks for saveing me much grief.

Identity-Fraud