logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
2. (28 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
3. (40 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
birds by joe
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eastern Savings Bank, East Hartford, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - predatory mortgages

Eastern Savings Bank Contacts & Informations

97 Winding Lane
East Hartford, Connecticut
Phone: 860-895-8837
lisapelcz@yahoo.com
If you are a victim of eastern savings bank in foreclosure, call and write to your states Attorney General, as well as call the Office of Thrift Supervision who regulates them and oversees them, to file a complaint with them. Their number is 1-800-842-6929. They will give you a web site to go to, to submit your complaint. Also go to your states court web site and type in eastern savings bank in the party's name and hit search; you will probably come up with a list of people in your state who are also victims of eastern and are in foreclosure with them. I found over 100 in ct and Benito found over 100 in New York. We all need to band together and file a class action or multi-state co-plaintiff lawsuit against them as soon as possible, to put these criminals out of business and in jail where they belong. E-mail me at lisapelcz@yahoo.com or call me at 860-895-8837. I am in Ct and have been fighting them since 12/20/2007. Don't give up!!!
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2010 by   lisa murzin 0 Votes
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   lisa murzin 0 Votes
A Correction. Eastern Savings Banks corporate headquarters are in Hunt Valley, MD. The message below lists their address as 97 Winding Lane, East Hartford, Ct. That is incorrect, that is my home address. I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired!

Lisa
 13th of May, 2012 by   Mr. Walter Springer 0 Votes
Greetings to the world of foreclosure fraud and defensive actions. I am Walter Springer, and am a victim as many others. I am in court at the moment and have raised claims to the legal sufficiency of proof of claim. My claims are supported by out of court Admin. Proced. Act proceeding in which Eastern failed to verify the debt. and thereby defaulted. Notwithstanding, Eastern had the Green Law Group Call me under false pretense of ushering modification previously denied. Needless to say, this attorney law group would hold de at bay while Eastern filed complaint. I was fortunate to have intervened with application for extension to file answer just days before summary judgment was expected to be granted in my abstencia. Of course Eastern denied knowledge of this incidental happening. Most inportantly, the hearing court order production of the doc's and Eastern Still has not produced such. Their arrotney will try to evade this matter during discoveries, but the court order them to produce and their attotney committed his client with representation that they had it at the office. If they had is at the office they would have pfoduced it, unless it was adulterated. That spells trouble, and possible recoupment of funds for unauthorized securitized activities. To all, be aware of agreements rendered by this bank. The agreements often surrender rights to challenge validity of the holder in due course. I was unsuspecting, but have enough evidence to show intrinsic fraud as a definitive defense to this agreement. Their representations were underlined with intent to stop demonstration of the Invention: Sham Pleadings. Challenge the legal sufficiency of the action and make them show valid proof of claim. They may well be in a servicing possession and not have collateralized the loan with the FSB. 716-205-7867: May, 2012. I am interest in all phases of class actions aganst this predator.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   Cyril, Lesley Zieglmeier 0 Votes
I have been fighting since 2008 also. I made com[plaints to Minnesota Attorney General, Better Business bureau, both in Minnesota and Maryland. They will eventual take our home- but I will not go down as the under dog any more.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Cyril, Lesley Zieglmeier 0 Votes
I agree!!! I'm tired of being treated in that manner. NO ONE should be told they "don't deserve" a better interest rate- or a better way of life! Everyone has their up and downs, but we need to band together. I'm NOT the underdog,

Avoid Work-At-Home Scams!