logo

Sears Jewelry
Broken in 3 months
3. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
4. (7 mins ago)
Dealer Synergy Sean Bradley
Sean Bradley Scammer
5. (10 mins ago)
GLD Myscore
they keep on charging me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Earnhardt Toyota

Posted: 2011-12-02 by    Jackpot

Bad dealership

Earnhardt Toyota
I purchased a used Toyota 2005 Prius from Earnhardt Toyota at Mesa, Arizona. They charged me $699 for security system, they say they already install in all of their vehicle. Two weeks later I try to look for the security system in the car, it is no where to be found, took it back to Earnhardt Toyota, they said they will install it for me now, but I refuse to put it in.

I want my money back. They said they can’t give me money back, because it is already in my contract (monthly payment.) That’s bull. So they charged me on that for nothing. I don’t know how many customers got charged for the same reason, but that’s rip off, fraud, and sales people at Earnhardt Toyota were rude.

I will say that they are two face money suckers, they will be nice when you are going to buy something, but after you made the purchased they don’t care for you at all!

Earnhardt Toyota is a bad dealership. I will tell my friends not to buy another vehicle from Earnhardt Toyota again. That aren’t no bulls. Right…

I asked to speak with the store manager or supervisor, my sale man Troy Maxwell states that he is the one in charge of the whole Earnhardt Toyota dealership. When I asked for his business card, his title is a customer adviser…..
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Sell on Craigslist and Not Get Scammed: 4 Great Tips You Need to Know