logo

Goldah.com
Gold scammer
3. (29 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
4. (35 mins ago)

scam

earn20
India
earn20.com
it is fake. first they are responding nice and after payment, atleast not lifting phone from registered number.
Comments India Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Earn20 complaints
Earn20 - Earn 20 - Earnings

Comments

15th of Dec, 2010 by   navilu123 0 Votes
yes it is true. everyday they are calling me to make the payment. what should i do????

kindly suggest?????
 27th of Dec, 2010 by   Vasanth John1 0 Votes
I am wondering that y you guys are all thinking that, Earn20.com is fake. I made the payment and working according to their terms&conditions and I am receiving the payments from their. I earned the money more than i paid to them.
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   amitgene 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,

Myself, Amit Kumar from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. I request you against online fraud company Earn20 (www.earn20.com). Address: SSMG solution, 6-3-609/135, anand bazar, anand nagar, khairatabad, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh - 500004.
Mob. no.= 09666999184 (Amjad), 09666999182 (lady 1), 0809699957 (lady 2)
E-mail : support@earn20.com and support@rupeesclub.com
This company takes Rs. 3000/- as a registration form and give user id and password.
I sent the 3000 Rs. ICICI to earn20 account in Axis bank account no. 911020051102516, H NO. 10-5-2/3/3/1, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD, MICR Code : 500211043, IFSC Code : UTIB0001497.
Payment Id Transaction Date Debit Account Beneficiary Name Amount (INR)
370036462 02/11/2012 032501512101 SSMG SOLUTIONS 3, 000.00

I have worked hard and earn Rs. 980/-, according to conditions they promised me to give me payment on 30th of the month (November), but after taking payment neither they never gave me the payment for my work and not return my money back as promise as site (site logo: no risk money back guarantee when you are not satisfied). I am not a single user who has been cheated many friend has been cheated in same way (more details: http://www.grahakseva.com/topic/earn20com). This fraud company per day fraud most of the people.
Whenever, I call at customer care of this company they say to me "you will get your payment after one day "BELIEVE ME THAT PROMISED DAY HAS NOT COME YET...

Please sir help me and against action this fraud site.

Best regards,