Early Harvest

1802 North Carson St, Suite 212,
Carson City, Nevada
Phone: 888-766 3106
earlyharvest.com
Early Harvest provided a contract that said that their 'team' would make calls for our firm to identify and close sales. They were to provide detailed feedback to fine tune a campaign for roll out through the year. Feedback was to be provided in three reports.

It turned out their 'team' was one person. No detailed info was provided on calls purported to have been made. All offers from our firm to provide support for the program were refused Throughout the term of the contract they were uncooperative.

We asked them to provide us with detailed information including call logs. They refused every request for any substative info.

Finally, they are trying to get out of paying a refund of Charges. This firm takes your money and then does not do the work. Stay well away!
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

9th of Feb, 2009 by    +3 Votes
They are a rip off. Our "contract" with them is up in about another month. I intend to contact the AG for the state of Nevada at that time. They are a complete and total scam. I have not heard a word from them in 11 months. And just like you said, they refused all help, refused to provide any updates. I smelled a rat when I sent them a solid lead they did not even call. Think I have records? Think I am willing to spend 3 times what I paid them to see that they are prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law? Oh yeah. And if you have more sense than I did and you are out here searching for EARLY HARVEST, SARA MANNS or KATE LYNN, run away, run far, far away and keep your money. They will not do a thing they promise you. See you in court soon, girls.
 22nd of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
We had a similar experience. I often wondered if it was a scam or if they are just incompetent and I believe in the latter. A good scam would have at least provided some illusion that something was going on and possibly asked for more money -- "If we could attend these trade shows, sales would really take off..." On the other hand, maybe they are incompetent scammers. We told them to go away; we didn't want them representing our firm if they were actually making calls. I was upset at first, but it's not worth the energy to chase them -- they'll stay one step ahead and good luck collecting. Chalk this one up to experience!
 13th of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I discovered Early Harvest on Guru.com -- I was contemplating working as a freelancer on this site, which matches independent contractors with employers. When a job is completed, freelancers can offer comments and ratings for employers. Seems that Early Harvest may be using Guru freelancers to do some of their work -- they've got good feedback on that site for offering a lot of work and paying on time.
 11th of May, 2010 by    +2 Votes
Dear ScrewedNoMore,
I have reason to believe that the girls took your advice and ran - they ran all the way to New Mexico and are now operating under New Scenery. Sara Bell and Kate Baker match all descriptions above, except their last names seem to have magically changed.
The websites are too similar not to notice and the lack of follow-up/response/any work done at all, is uncanny.
Take Home Tip of the Day from someone who just realized they were taken for a ride: Don't Ignore Your Intuition, it can save your life, and your company.
 14th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Jordan Miller at SJN Group is somehow connected to them. She only has one contact on linkedin but portrays her firm as similar to New Scenery as if they have lots of people they work with. I think 'Kate Baker' is pretending to be her.
Kate Baker is on linkedin with only 5 connections, very odd for a real person in sales to have so few connections.

Check out the early harvest sales scam blog.
 13th of Jan, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Did anybody have any dealings with Liz White of SJN Group? They seem to have a very similar business model.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Intoleranttosmell:
I have been approached by SJN Sales and I'm not certain it's a scam, but would be curious to know the details of your offer. As you said, it sounds like a very similar business model.

Did she, by chance, say that she had a list of pre-qualified prospects from an earlier contract that fell through?

I asked for references and was told they are on the website SJNSales.com -- but when you try to look further at any of their "clients" on the web, they seem to melt away into nothingness. After almost a week, they have not been able to produce a single reference from their "hundreds of satisfied clients", supposedly because of confidentiality and those clients' desire not to be bothered.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
We are a licensed private detective agency seeking to speak with anyone who may have had dealings with SJN Sales from New Mexico. You may contact me directly at 312-489-8303
 13th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am seeking to speak to companies who hired SJN Sales from New Mexico to generate sales for them. You can contact me at 310-435-6271.
There is no need to call.

Early Harvest Logo Early Harvest