logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
CheapOAir
Dirty dealing, lying and fraud
2. (1 mins ago)
FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

E Indian Hair, Newnan, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - the hair are not indian hair

E Indian Hair Contacts & Informations

E Indian Hair

Posted:    taharagreen

the hair are not indian hair

E Indian Hair
4046 Hwy 154 Suite 220
Newnan, Georgia
Phone: 1-800-750-5221
eindianhair.com
I found this website called eindianhair it look to good to be true it had a photo of Beyonce and Oprah on the website regarding of curly hair that i was looking for the photo of the hair look like they are indian and they advertised the website as true 100% indian and that it comes from donors from india now i know indian hair i've have been wearing for about a year now and the only reason why ive been searching for new hair is because the the place where i get my hair done at they were sold out on the curly hair so i order the hair from eindian hair company now you know you suppose to was hair befor you wear it once i did that the hair came out horrible the hair look like it's indian when you receive it but once you wash it put your hand threw the hair it was mixed with something else it was very course i tried to brush it with the paddle brush the hair was matted it shed a whole lot. Indian hair really doesnt shed it didnt curl up at all after it was wet i called the company spoke to the vice president he told me he cant help me but advertised 100% satisfation guarantee he wouldnt take the hair he even knows that you are suppose to wash the hair befor wearing but he wouldnt give me my money or exchange like i want another no good hair please do buy from this company

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2010 by   esoteric131 +3 Votes
OMG! I just went to the website, and I immedietly knew something was fishy because they have no actual client pictures, then, thyre selling so called Indian hair, buy one, get one free? Iim so glad youve confirmed this, and Im sorry you had to find out the hard way.
 11th of May, 2010 by   e-Indian-Hair 0 Votes
E Indian hair.com sells 100% virgin Indian hair. We do not sell any synthetic hair, its 100% human Indian hair. Like all other companies and due to federal laws and health regulations, we cannot accept the return of used hair. If you’re not sure of the quality of the hair, we recommend you show it to your hair stylist for approval.

We strive to make our customers happy and do all we can to exchange the hair or even issue a refund if the hair has not been brush, combed or sprayed. We have many customers and celebrity stylist that order from us regularly because of our affordable price and quality of hair.
 3rd of Jun, 2010 by   BARGIN HUNTER 0 Votes
GIRL THANK YOU SO MUCH. SOME PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED THEY MADE A MISTAKE BUYING HAIR FROM A NO GOOD COMPANY AND NOT SAID A THING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS. I WAS TAKEN IN BY THE DEAL AS WELL, LUCKY I CHECKED FOR REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING. I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MAD TO LOOSE SO MUCH MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN WEARABLE. SOOOO SORRY FOR WHATS HAPPENED, IT COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN ME. GIRL NEXT TIME BREAK A GOOD FEW STRANDS OFF FROM DIFFERENT SECTIONS OF THE WEFT AND BURN IT, U SHOULD KNOW WHAT REAL HAIR SMELLS LIKE WHEN IT IS BURNING AND IT BURNS QUITE QUICKLY. SYNTHETIC HAIR IS SLOWER TO BURN, IT SMELLS DIFFERENT AND SOME SYNTHETIC HAIR EVEN MELT AND NOT BURN. IF THE HAIR IS FAKE OR MIXED YOU WILL KNOW IT. YOU HAVEN'T WASHED THE HAIR, YOU HAVEN'T BRUSHED IT PUT IT BACK IN THE PACKAGING (REMEMBER TO TRY AND KEEP THIS IN TACT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHEN REMOVING THE HAIR), SEND IT BACK AND ASK FOR A FULL REFUND.

AND TO U E INDIAN UR RESPONSE IS RUBBISH. HOW WAS SHE TO KNOW THE HAIR IS RUBBISH UNTIL SHE ACTUALLY WASHED IT. YOU THINK U ARE QUITE CLEVER BECAUSE YOU KNOW ONCE THE HAIR IS WASHED OR USED AND THE CUSTOMER FINDS OUT ITS RUBBISH THEY HAVEN'T GOT A LEG TO STAND ON. THERE ARE GOOD ONLINE COMPANIES OUT THERE WITH GENUINE PRODUCTS BUT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMERS ARE GOING TO BE AFRAID TO TRUST ANY ONLINE COMPANY. VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO TELL NATURAL HAIR FROM HAIR THAT IS MIXED (NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC). YOUR PRODUCT IS DECEIVING, YOU ARE SELLING UNDER FALSE PRETENCE THE CUSTOMER DID NOT GET THE QUALITY YOU ADVERTISED.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   prettigrl28 0 Votes
I just ordered some indian body wave and its great! I love it i dont know what happened in the past but i am very very satisfied. My only complaint is i wish i ordered it longer but other than that i absolutely love it.
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   rrw007 0 Votes
I feel cheated !!! and I'm made as hell- eIndian Hair Co. should be out of business.
RRW007
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   rrw007 +2 Votes
I totally agree- The hair is a terrible product
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   pinkbabe101 +1 Votes
The company is legit girls. I tried them out and the quality is great. i been wearing indian remy for a long time and their hair is the best. i ordered the 18 in straight and its been 6 1/2 months. its still tangle free and looks great. i just hope they dont take down the buy 1 get 1 free offer they have.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   lizestes72 -1 Votes
really fast shipping. really doesn't take 3-6 business days how they say. fabulous hair.
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   MsNicole 0 Votes
I purchased the Body Wave in 14 inches two weeks ago. The hair is pretty when you first get it but after the first week it started tangling, matting up, and shedding. The buy one get one is a great deal but the hair is terrible! I don't know what is mixed in with the hair but its definately not 100% Indian Remy hair. Please save your money and time, do not purchase from this site!!
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   prettigrl28 0 Votes
I totally agree now at first the hair is beautiful then after a week or two its a mess save your money. Inhairco.com has the best hair try it out!
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   xreneex -1 Votes
i have been ordering the hair form eindianhair.com for my hair salon for the past 6 months. i have never had a complaint about the hair. if you're not taking care of the hair correctly then it will not last long, thats with all hair. i really hope they even discount it even more or have give aways.
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   Texasbrat 0 Votes
Thank you ladies for all your comments. It was enough information to make me bypass this company. Sorry for the problems you all had to experience but Thanks For Sharing.
 5th of Oct, 2010 by   The Queen 0 Votes
I got this hair from eindianhair.com it came within 2 days. This hair was so soft and pretty. I washed the hair before I wore it. The first wash I noticed that color was coming off the number 2. Okay, make since because I have never seen a number this light.
I washed this hair two weeks later while I was wearing it but once it dried it looked horrible. It feels horrible. I have worn indian hair from diffrent companies. I even purchased for my weave clients.

This is the worst "Indian Hair in the world!!!
Do not buy it!!!

Its a complete rip off!

It matts up in the back. Its shedding severely already! It never ever waved like the pictures especially the number 2. I see split ends already and this is week 3 wearing...It will not flat iron silky. It does not do well with slide cutting the hair or heat. Its almost like it wants to shribble up. It does not do well with sex either!

I cant wait to remove it this weekend!
Its a rip off and I think there should be a lawsuite agianst eindianhair.com for false advertisement!

CLASS ACTION...Hmmmm I think I will call my attorney for a lunch date this weekend and discuss this matter!
 12th of Oct, 2010 by   gbaby1979 +1 Votes
my stylist recommended me to e indianhair dot com. i have nothing but a positive experience with the company. after wearing the extensions for along time, i just gave their hair as a gift to my sister for her birthday.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   gbaby1979 0 Votes
**UPDATE**

After I gave my sister the hair from eindianhair.com she has been loving it. I see 2 or 3 people are having a bad experince with the hair. If you’ll follow the steps they give then that might solve the problem.
My sister and I have took the following steps to take care of our hair.

1. Don’t sleep with wet hair. Dry hair and then go to sleep.

2. Use a good brush and just a drop off leave-in conditioner before bed time.

3. Before I was the hair I brush out the slight tangle and knots with detangling shampoo and moisturizer. I always go in downward motion when i wash it.

4. I always try to avoid to much heat.

I hope this help all the girls. My stylist has helped me out greatly in learning how to take care of this hair as well. Its been about seven months for me with this hair and its still great. It should last me a few more weeks seems like.
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   Shirley in Oceanside -1 Votes
I bought hair from eindian hair. It is the worst I have ever seen. I received 2 different kinds of hair that were labeled the same. The hair matted and shedded after a couple of weeks. I took it off. So after paying $190 for the hair and $175 to put it on, I had to buy more hair someplace else and pay another $175 to put it on again. This hair is worst than the plain hair from back in the day. Don't buy this hair.
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   e-Indian-Hair 0 Votes
eIndianhair.com sells premium Indian remy hair. Please check our reviews on our site, http://www.eindianhair.com/reviews.htm to get the latest feedback from our customers. We literary get emails everyday with positive feedback.

If you experience difficulty taking care of your hair, please read the articles on our website and also consult with your hair stylist on how to take care of Indian remy hair.
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   e-Indian-Hair 0 Votes
E Indian Hair.com is NOT a rip off. We are NOT in the business to disappoint customers. We have a very high satisfied clientele base.

If you like please read our reviews on our website. We offer premium quality Indian remy hair to all at an affordable price and thats why our clients come back to us.

We take our customers very seriously and understand that they need the hair quickly as possible. Therefore, we offer multiple shipping options. We even offer free standard shipping in the US.

International EXPRESS shipping is provided by United States Postal Service. They provide us with an approximant delivery time and we forward that on to our customers. Every country around the world has a customs department and they have the right to check any or all packages that comes into there country. If this is the case, delays are expected and this is out of our hands.

Real Reviews by Real People: http://www.eindianhair.com/reviews.htm
 10th of Nov, 2010 by   kieshac89 +1 Votes
Love this company. My clients and I love the hair we buy from them. I have personally recommended at least ten clients to this company. They all have had a pleasant experience with them.

After opening a wholesale account with them, they have also helped me increase my business and margins for my business as well because of the low lost of the hair.
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   Kay19 -1 Votes
Well.I was considering buying the hair because of the deal. and I know that IF hair care is the problem then i will be fine. but now im not so sure...Ive used cheaper weaves from milkyway and janet for a long time and those last for about 2 months. so if People are assuming that because weave is expensive they dont need to take care of it then..clearly that would be a problem. Im going to do more research and see what happens..I wish i had an outlet near me so i didnt have to order online..If i decide to buy the weave here ill repost.-Thanks ladies!

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information