logo

Not Getting Paid

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

E-Credit plus Complaints & Reviews - I am horrified that these people can take what they want out of your account with no prior warning or agreement

E-Credit plus Contacts & Informations

E-Credit plus

Posted: 2011-05-03 by    Dlazzden

E-credit Plus
Like many people at the moment struggling financially before Christmas I went online to find a loan. I never even contacted E Credit Plus but they have obviously got hold of my debit card details through another company. I started to receive emails from the company telling me that I have been approved for an E Credit Plus card. I ignored the email as I knew I wasn't interested in this kind of loan. I have had several emails recently telling me that my card package is on it's way to me (which I never asked for or agreed to!). No package has arrived, I have no card, I have no loan from E Credit Plus yet on 5th January 2011 they have taken two payments from my bank account for £39.95, totaling to £79.90. I am horrified that these people can take what they want out of your account with NO prior warning or agreement. Where is the government on this one, why can these companies keep getting away with this fraudulent activity! I want a FULL refund into my account and I will not let this drop until I get my money back!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2011 by   Quality Assurance 0 Votes
E-Credit Plus strives to provide exceptional customer service. For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at 0808-234-2355 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., GMT.

A Facebook Identity Theft