E-Credit plus

Posted:

The above company have taken £39.95 from my bank account

E-credit Plus
The above company have taken £39.95 from my bank account, there is no e-mail address or phone number for the company and they they took the money without my knowledge, I am now overdrawn.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

11th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
E-Credit Plus strives to provide exceptional customer service. For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at 0808-234-2355 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., GMT.
 17th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
E credit plus have taken money from my account without my permission!! £39.95 HAS BEEN TAKEN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE AND NOW I CANNOT FIND A WAY OF CONTACTING THEM!! PLEASE HELP ME
 28th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have also had 39.95 pounds taken from my account without any notice or any signed agreement. I have never seen or heard of this company until they took money from my account. I would like my money refunded ASAP.
 8th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I to have been done for £39.95 they are thieving low life scum who must be stopped, there must be a way and we need to find it before more people get caught
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have also had my my account debited by 39.95 the low life scum bags have taken without my permission they must be stopped!!!

Contact Us