logo

My Perfect Resume
It is fraud
2. (5 mins ago)
united lending services
was guaranteed a loan for $35 but was denied. I want my money back.
3. (7 mins ago)
Abercrombie, Hollister
Descrimination against heathy sized girls
4. (14 mins ago)
Berkline
Terrible everything
5. (25 mins ago)
payexim.com
Don’t send them money – they don’t exchange them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

E-Credit plus Complaints & Reviews - The above company have taken £39.95 from my bank account

E-Credit plus Contacts & Informations

E-Credit plus

Posted: 2011-05-02 by    Loonsake

The above company have taken £39.95 from my bank account

E-credit Plus
The above company have taken £39.95 from my bank account, there is no e-mail address or phone number for the company and they they took the money without my knowledge, I am now overdrawn.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2011 by   Quality Assurance 0 Votes
E-Credit Plus strives to provide exceptional customer service. For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at 0808-234-2355 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., GMT.
 17th of May, 2011 by   LuckyStarz82 0 Votes
E credit plus have taken money from my account without my permission!! £39.95 HAS BEEN TAKEN WITHOUT ANY NOTICE AND NOW I CANNOT FIND A WAY OF CONTACTING THEM!! PLEASE HELP ME
 28th of May, 2011 by   letsroll87 0 Votes
I have also had 39.95 pounds taken from my account without any notice or any signed agreement. I have never seen or heard of this company until they took money from my account. I would like my money refunded ASAP.
 8th of Jul, 2011 by   jimbobpaul 0 Votes
I to have been done for £39.95 they are thieving low life scum who must be stopped, there must be a way and we need to find it before more people get caught
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   lmh1988 0 Votes
i have also had my my account debited by 39.95 the low life scum bags have taken without my permission they must be stopped!!!

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam