logo

Dvdrare.com Complaints & Reviews - The whole website is a scam

Dvdrare.com Contacts & Informations

Dvdrare.com

Posted: 2012-09-24 by

The whole website is a scam

Dvdrare.com
dvdrare.com
Stay away from this website. My son really wanted a box set of a cartoon from his childhood. I found it on this website and ordered. After it said processing for 2 days, I emailed the company to check on my order. 4 days and 2 emails later they said they have a problem with my credit card (not possible!) and asked if they could send me a Google invoice. I said fine and ended up getting the Google invoice but in UK pounds and I live in the U.S. I contacted the company and asked for an invoice in US$ and they said I would get one mid-week. That was almost 2 wks and many emails ago and I have not heard on word from this company. They don't answer any of my emails! The whole website is a scam and now I am left with checking my credit card account constantly to make sure it has not been used.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips How to Buy a New Car