logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (50 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

Posted:    Vikas Gupta

Duracell Ballery Leakage

Duracell
India
I have purchased Duracell batteries in a 6 AA size batteries pack. The price of these batteries is more than 3 times as compared to normal batteries. But i bought these batteries for my digital camera thinking that it will last long. But hardly after 25-30 shots first 2 batteries got exhausted. Second 2 batteries exhausted even before 25 shots. I inserted the last 2 batteries, and shot 2-3 photographs and kept the camera at home. After 15-17 days when i tried to click photo, camera was not operating. When i checked, i found that one of the batteries have got leaked.

I have never expected this kind of problem in Duracell at least. Very bad quality batteries i got for a very costly price.

If somebody has any information on how to approach the company, pls guide.

Regards,
Vikas Gupta
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2009 by   disgruntled 0 Votes
They used to be very good batteries. For the last year however the batteries have leaked, and ruined several pieces of expensive equipment.
Most of the bad ones have a date of 2012 to 2013. I don't know what they have changed but, I can no longer recommend or buy them anymore. Maybe for a flashlight you don't care about anymore.
I've been a Duracell fan for 20 years because of quality. This last year after 5 destroyed pieces of equipment, with batteries that were only a couple of months old. I may as well switch to another brand. Even the ones from the dollar store, don't mess up that bad!
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   disgruntled 0 Votes
Not crazy about all the registration, To much information I have to give to register a complaint.
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   disgruntled 0 Votes
OH ! that's the way this board works.
Good board.
Confusing, It keeps coming up, like I posted wrong... Oh well it's out there anyway.
KUTGW
 21st of Jan, 2010 by   S Shrivastava 0 Votes
jus what has happpened to the duracell batteries. they used to be so gud..now they hardly last 5 to 10 shot in my digital camera?????someone help!!
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   Can't get enough headaches 0 Votes
I have 20 of the Duracell Rechargeable batteries and all of them are no good! The batteries only hold a charge in my wireless mouse for less than (1) hour. Also one of my chargers no longer works. In total I have over $100.00 in products that are of no use what so ever. Needless to say I have reverted back to useing regular batteries. I would never recomend Duracells rechargeable products to anyone!
 24th of Nov, 2010 by   Amin Alpesh 0 Votes
I had purchased 4 No of AAA Duracell batteries last month and i was using them into computer keyboard. today my keyboard was not working and when i removed batteries one of from 2 was leakage from bottom and now from leakage my keyboard is damaged and not working, this happned 2 times to me...it is batter to use indian brand than this expensive one...
 24th of Feb, 2011 by   alice armstrong 0 Votes
durcell almost ruined my flashlight that had forever iwill never buy them again
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   advocate banerji 0 Votes
main bilkul aapse sahmat hoon duracell aaa se mera costly torch bhi bekaar ho gaya--company ko complaint karne ka bhi koi fayda nahi hua.--shekhar banerji, advocate, allahabad-mob-09415-800146---bumba1967@gmail.com

Identity-Fraud