logo

Chevrolet Online Lottery
Winning notification
4. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Matrix Cellular
A variety of plans to cater to all your needs
5. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Gphelp247.com
$34.95 showed up on my credit card. I do not know this site.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    C Family

Dunkin Donuts
Mounts Corner Rte 537
Freehold, New Jersey
Today, February 26th, my daughter visited the Dunkin Donuts at Mounts Corner in Freehold. We have been customers of this store since it opened and everyone working there has shown excellent customer service skills. My daughters always orders the Chai Latte and they are kind enough to serve it to her over ice. Today, the clerk first told her that they didn't sell the Chai Latte. Then she said, "Oh we do! But ya can't have it over ice." So my daughter asked is should could have the hot latte and a cup of ice on the side. The clerk knew why we needed the cup of ice. She gave us a 1 inch sample cup and walked away. Then we asked again for a plastic cup with a lid, she handed us a stryofoam cup and walked away. Finally, we asked one more time and she rolled her eyes, made a face and walked away. We never received the cup.

I went into the same Dunkin Donuts today and ordered a caffeine free French Vanilla Latte Light with 1 Splenda. The same clerk waited on me. Obviously, she didn't hear my order because she said, "Watcha want?" I repeated the order and she then stated, " Ya know customers like you don't understand that we can't hear what you're sayin. There's noise back here and ya just don't know it!" Again, she was sending a message with you body language that was totally unacceptable. When I asked her to be sure it was caffeine free, she ignore me. I asked two more times and finally she answered, "Isn't that what you asked for?" So, I paid and left with my Latte only to discover that she never added the Spenda.

I went back into the store and asked the clerks name so I could send this email. Her name is Angie. Once again, the Dunkin Donuts is located on Route 537, Freehold, NJ in the Mounts Corner Shopping Center.

Just thought someone should be aware of the treatment we received today.
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Feb, 2009 by   Joshua 0 Votes
I never complain about anything ever...i'm the "let it slide guy" but today i felt it in my heart to complain about the customer service i have been getting at this particular dunkin donuts. I go to this dunkin donuts located on main st. in holyoke ma. every thursdays and fridays (thursdays being pay day)...not to long ago i had ordered a plain bego w/ cream cheese and some hashbrowns mind you i was in a rush to get to work...i get to my office and i did get my bego but they failed to put my hashbrowns in the bag...i looked at the receipt and i did pay for the hashbrowns...i figure no big deal, let it slide...today however i waited in line at the drive through at the same dunkin donuts and ordered my usual. I get to the window and before i handed my card to pay, i politely asked for some munckins...the employee there denied me mucnhkins because the line at the drive through was a little long, she gave me my card and walked away...Inside i felt really upset because i am a paying customer and was told by the employee in other words, "no i can't get you your munchkins, now leave cause my line is too long" ...i never felt so angry at something so dumb in my life...for that reason, i will never go eat at dunkin donuts again...
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   janine lota 0 Votes
This particular location is only concerned with collecting your payment and moving onto the next customer. During "rush hour" they consistently give you the wrong food order and do not make their coffee well at all. They are occupied with the next customer's order that you do not receive your order correctly. Their only concern is to make sure you pay them the correct amount and then they talk over you to the next customer and repeat the same process again. It is guaranteed that you will almost never get your coffee the way you want it.
This location also has "customer service" merit banners hung around the store. I find it hard to believe especially seeing how poor their customer service skills are.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   Teresa Nutter +1 Votes
I have been visiting Dunkin Donuts since the 70's and miss not finding the Klunker on your shelves anymore. It was a tasty nontraditionally shaped donut that was one of our favorites with my family as I was growing up. It was not aa round donut with a whole in the center. It was a clump of misshapen dough that was deep fried to a deep golden brown and glazed. Is there a possiblility that you will bring back this wonderful tasting treat in the near future. I know others that remember it and miss it too.

Teresa Nutter
rettunaseret@msn.com
810 664-4303

Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know.
 23rd of Jun, 2010 by   marge manning 0 Votes
Hello, I wrote to you last week, and as yet, have rec'd no reply! My question is, what stores carry the "white cream filled donut" ? After years of looking for them, I found them at the DD store in Norwell/Hanover, but they run out of them by noon ! So - where else can one find them? (They were popular many years ago, and then disappeared. I always wondered why, as they were many peoples favorite! Please e-mail me w/a response to my question, at marge.manning@comcast.com. Thank you, Marge Manning
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   richard walsh 0 Votes
in jersey city on grand street, coffee is always weak.i used to work at maxwell house coffee and was a taste taster.they are not using the proper formula or beans that your franciase is selling.please check this out.if any questions please call me rich walsh 201-563-3757-as myself and friend enjoy a good cup of coffee this has been going on a long time. thank you for your time
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   richard walsh 0 Votes
dunkin donuts on grand street in jersey city is very weak and has been a long time, they are not brewing with your beans each time
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   sabbir Ahmed 0 Votes
I visited yesterday morning ( 02/22/2011)Dunkin Donuts store at 215, 1st Ave, NY to buy coffee and donuts. I asked for medium coffee and donuts. One young man made my coffee with half n half with sugar. when I checked my coffee it was very light and requested a young girl that time was on the front named 'MITU' to spilled out little coffee and add little more coffee. Then the girl started arguing with me that the coffee with half n half is light. Before I ordered I was supposed to know that thing etc. I told that girl not to argue with me and asked for better customer service. But she started to speak with me nonsense. That time the shift-in charge was there. And I wanted to talk to him. When I spoke with the shift manager that girl had interfere with our conversation very badly. I requested the shift manager to provide me the store phone number but he was reluctant to give me.
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   Laurie Kraft 0 Votes
We stopped in the Dunkin donuts to get coffee and some donuts for our young kids, my wife waited inside for about 10 minutes and was not helped at all. When she came out with nothing and was upset, i went back in and waited for about 10 minutes before i finally asked the guy in back if he was the only person working there and he said yes. Well it was apparent that he had no idea of what he was doing. I let him know that there were people and children waiting to be helped, and he just shrugged. I don't think that people like that should be in any kind of business where it requires any kind of customer service skills.
 25th of Apr, 2011 by   WMCFIREWATER 0 Votes
SOUNDS LIKE united airlines employees!!! THEY SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THIS TYPE OF JOB --NEED TO SEND THEM TO WALMART AND BE A DOOR GREETER!
 13th of May, 2011 by   terry haney 0 Votes
I have a complaint on april 26 Istoped at your store on RT 322 in plasentville about 73o pm I wanted to use the rest room and get a dozen donuts to take home the door was locked I then knocked on the door the person ceme to the door said we are closed I told her I had to use the rest room she replyed tuff the store is closed ! trying to find anouther rest room Ilost controle so thanks to your friendly staff Isuffered a very imbarassing ride home thank you very much.
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   shawn perry 0 Votes
i too had a wrong order even with their new policy, if your order is wrong then its free. well i am still waiting to get my free order which happened last week not to mention the girl who screwed up my order gave me an attitude. She called the manager via phone, manager wanted to check the camera to make sure i was giving the wrong order even when the girl admitted to charging me extra. so i came back and manager was not their following day and the following day after that. i paid 15.62 for 2 large ice coffee 1 med ice and a sandwich. so i want to go to a higher person maybe corporate or whoever can handle this. the location is Acushnet, mass main st.
 28th of Apr, 2012 by   Kerri30! 0 Votes
I ordered a medium hour coffee and a croissaint with sausage egg and cheese and ham. I came home and noticed I had a croissant with bacon! I then called the store and asked to speak with the manager and was told he'sy. I told her I have a complaint andsheplaced me on hold for 30 min. I called back and they never answered the phone.

Several Tips How To Stay Safe Online!

Latest Groups