logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
pharma-mart.com
I got scammed by them, post a complaint on eroids and got banned for it and my order deleted
2. (1 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
3. (9 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
4. (11 mins ago)
tyhermenlisahair
tyhermenlisahair
5. (25 mins ago)
Jdshoes Shopping
Seller didn’t communicate and no info about order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    dsnfraud

fraudulent sells

DSNtv
Direct Shopping Network (DSN) Rip OFF
If you have been RIP OFF by Direct Shopping Network (DSN) post on this blog. We are trying to collect data, information, experience from shopping with Direct Shopping Network. or You can email us your info at: bronzesz@yahoo.com
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2011 by   kmsruiz 0 Votes
On 6/15/11 my card was charged $400.00 plus tx and s&h for a pair of earrings. On 6/27/11 my card was charged $1600.00 plus for a ring. They didn't and never do send email confirmations which is stated on the customer service page that they always do. You CAN'T get a hold of anyone that could possibly help. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. It is now 8/21/11. Im still waiting and don't know what to do. If anyone can help, my email is kkatt@inbox.com.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   Getting inpatient 0 Votes
I cancelled order for a blue sapphire which was 2 mos. old usually get gemstones in 3-4 wks.But got a .30 diamond band ring in 18k in 10 days so fast it made my head spin.Still waiting for other jewelry items well over a month.I believe they float on our payments .Was told by service rep they are short handed when I called in Aug.Have been a customer for 4 yrs
 6th of Nov, 2011 by   Jenifer-g 0 Votes
I purchased a ring for over 1300.00 on sept, 28th. I sent 3 emails and made 4 calls with no response, After 1st email with no response I got on the net to research this company, I was horrified at the feed back on this company, I promptly called my cc company and filed a billing dispute with them, I also filed a complaint with the FTC. This company is in direct violation of the FTC laws. I am happy to say that my credit card company has taken the charge off my statement, they charged my cc on sept 29th, my card was wiped clean on oct. 28th. Don't waste anytime with this company, file a dispute right away if you get no response from them, and file a complaint with the FTC, maybe someone will step in and straighten this company out, or shut them down.
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   Wallyco 0 Votes
I also filed a complaint with the FTC and contacted my credit card company and they are processing my complaints. I have ordered several things since July of this year that have never shipped. I have cancelled all my orders and called until I blue in the face. The deserve everything that they get for not conducting business ethically.
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   BAM02 0 Votes
I too have been used and abused by DSN. Orders as far back as August 2011 were never filled and yes, my credit card was charged at the time of order. I have been a customer of DSN for 8 years and while I had to wait sometimes 6 weeks for my items, I was always satisfied with my purchase. But what the hey is going on now? After contacting customer service several times and Art Garabedian, the owner, refusing to talk to me about my orders, I called my credit card company and they got my charges reversed. Even if they do get their act together I doubt that I will give them another chance. I got out while the getting was good!
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   FL mom 0 Votes
I also ordered a ring last Sept 2011 and have still not received a thing. many many phone calls and when we did get through they could not give us any more answers. Art and Jessica stop taking our phone calls. our credit card company states we waited too long so please call yours within 3 months and do not believe their promises to ship any longer. we have been a great customer of theirs for many years until now.
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   bengalmom 0 Votes
A couple of years ago I ordered a diamond semi mount which was very uncomfortable so I returned it. Another more expensive diamond semi mount that was shown on the week end. I called and purchased it. The problem came with the billing. I asked how that was going to be done. Would the price of the returned ring be credited on my card toward this purchase.? I would receive credit for the first ring and be billed for the second I was told. When I did not receive credit for the first ring and was billed for both, I called customer service and was told that I had credit for the price of the first ring to purchase something else from them. They would not remove the charge from my credit card. I had to threaten legal action with the State of California to get this transaction straightened out. It is a shame that this company has declined. I have purchased several attractive pieces of jewelry at good prices. I wonder if some of the jewelry is "seconds". My semi mount had an off center stem to mount the stone. The jeweler worked it out. Too bad Lauren left.
 21st of May, 2012 by   Irinavovsha 0 Votes
I also can contribute to the array of complains. Unfortunately I was the victim of the company like many others. Multiple e mails and almost every day telephone calls didn't yield any positive results. After six months I again contacted my credit company and filed a dispute. A month later the money was credited to my account. As far as company is concerned, I am surprised that no criminal charges have been made against this company.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Efabian 0 Votes
I purchased an item on 7/4/2011 and have yet to receive the item. My card was charged and I have emailed and called numerous times and the times that I did get through they stated that my item should be shipping soon or within the next two weeks. If anyone has any info please info me at efabian85@gmail.com

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information