logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (22 mins ago)
ABS-CBN
primetime niyo ang boys over flowers
4. (33 mins ago)

Drive Time Contacts & Informations

Drive Time

Posted:    Maleeka Hohn

Repairs on Car

I bought a 2006 Chevy Colbalt from Drive Time Feb. 1, 2010 and had a week and had to take it to one of their repair shops in Haltom City only to have them tell me that they could not fix it. So I had make an appointment with their main shop on Blue Mound Rd to have it fixed there. About a month later the clutch goes out and I take it to the same repair shop in Haltom City only to have them tell me it is gonna cost over $1400 to have the clutch fixed and Drive Time was not gonna cover it. So I took it somewhere else to have it fixed for less then what they were gonna charge me. Only to have something else go wronge with the car.

I have called the Warranty Department and have called the manager of the Dealership that I brought it from. All I want is for them to make it right. Which they have not done. So now I am at the point were they can have the PIECE OF CRAP that sold me back. This place needs to be exposed for what they really are SCAMMERS!!!
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of May, 2010 by   JENNIFER WAY 0 Votes
I BOUGHT A CAR JANUARY OF 2009 AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FROM TWO WEEKS OWNERSHIP. AT TWO WEEKS OWNED BY ME THE CAR NEEDED ROTORS, AND THEN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AFTER MY WARRENTY WAS DONE AT 6 MONTHS AND I REPLACED THE EGR VALVE, MASS AIR FLOW PUMP, MY A/C MOTOR INSIDE THE CAR SOUNDS LIKE AN AIRPLANE TAKING OFF, AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS ARE A PART OF MY LIFE WITH THIS CAR (ALWAYS ON NO MATTER WHAT) NOW THEIR TELLING ME I HAVE A VACCUM LEAK AND IT IS EXPENSIVE TO FIND.
WHEN I CALLED DRIVE TIME TO TELL THEM THAT THE CAR I NEEDED TO BE DEPENDABLE ISN'T AND I NEED MY FAMILY TO BE SAFE AT ALL TIMES, THEY TOLD ME TO CALL THE WARRENTY DEPT., SO I DID WELL THEY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ISSUES AT ALL BUT IF YOU GIVE THEM THE PAID REPAIR ORDERS THEY WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF THE BILL BUT DIFFER YOUR PAYMENTS TO THE END OF YOUR LOAN. SO TECHNICALLY THEY THINK THEY ARE HELPING YOU BUT YOU ARE STILL PAYING FOR THE REPAIRS AND YOU CAR PAYMENT TOO JUST AT A LATER DATE. WHEN YOU PAY $16, 000 FOR CHRYSLER PACIFICA 2004 YOU EXPECT IT TO RUN EXCELLENT FOR ALONG TIME. THE ISSUE WITH THE ROTORS, MY CAR WAS DRIVING ROUGH AND WHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT IT THEIR SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WAS RAIN PUDDLES AND THEIR MECHANICS AS WELL, WELL OKAY BUT CONSIDERING I HAD BOUGHT THE CAR WHEN FLORIDA WAS IN A DROUGHT AND IT HADN'T RAINED IN SEVERAL WEEKS AND NOT WHILE I HAD OWNED THE CAR FOR TWO WEEKS, IT SEEMED A BIT IMMPOSSIBLE... SO ANYWAYS THE SO CALLED MECHANICS THAT THEY SENT ME TOO REPLACED THE ROTORS WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE THEY REPLACED THEM I THINK THEY MAY HAVE RESURFACED THEM. I REALLY WANT TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT PROBLEMS I AM HAVING AND REALLY STICK IT TO THEM. I ONLY WENT THERE CALLED CAR DEALERS MAKE IT SO HARD TO BUY CARS NOW DAYS AND MY VAN'S WHOLE GAS SYSTEM WENT AND I NEEDED TRANSPORTATION FOR MY KIDS TO SCHOOL ETC. SO HERE I AM 15 MONTHS OWNERSHIP WITH THIS EXPENSIVE PIECE OF CRAP AND I AM ALWAYS IN THE SHOP WITH IT (CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON AGAIN), GOING TO SHOP TUESDAY FOR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT (LOOKING FOR A VACCUM LEAK)... i HAVE EVEN ASKED DRIVE TIME FOR THE NEW PURCHASE WARRENTY ON CARS 36 MONTH WARRENTY INSTEAD OF 6 MONTHS AND IT COVERS WHAT WRONG WITH MY HUNK OF EXPENSIVE JUNK. BUT THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T CAUSE IT'S ONLY FOR NEW CUSTOMER PURCHASE. THEN I ASKED THEM TO SWAP IT FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE A NEWER ONE WITH MAYBE LESS PROBLEMS AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I OWE ABOUT $3500.00 ON THIS CAR BEFORE I CAN TRADE IT IN WITH THEM. WOW THEY HAVE A ANSWER AND A SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING. SINCE I HAVE PUCHASED THINS CAR PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME STORIES ABOUT UGLY DUCKLING CAR SALES AND DRIVETIME CAR SALES...
AND THEY THINK I GOT STUCK WITH A LEMON... AND I DID! I BOUGHT THIS CAR ON 441 OR PINE STREET IN OCALA FLORIDA ACROSS FROM AAMOCO THEIR MECHANICS WHO ARE JUST AS CROOKED AS THEY ARE.
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   Brownsugga1 0 Votes
I'm having the same problems with my car..I just buy a 2004 Nissan Altimia. The first day I had 2 buy a tire for the car..They don't want to pay my out expense for the tire talkie about normal wear and tear..No sir not if I haven't had that car a day good..Now the light to check the engine is on and the part cost a lot..I should went ta Dealership to get me a car..Then they have the nerve to transfer my call back and forth to warranty to payments but you no what I'll put up with bull.This is my first and last car from them.Deferred my payment but I'm still paying for the repairs. I haven't even gotten tags for the car yet but can you say trade in a year time or lawyer. a

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline