logo

Dri*spyhunter

Posted:

return money

California
69.94 was taken from my checking account i do not use or want the services of dri*spyware please return this money i do not have a product number
my name is denise dixon out of copperopolis calif. i bank at union bank of california my email is copperma64@yahoo.com thank u
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unauthorized charge to my credit card for $32.16 on 11-26-07.
 14th of Feb, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I also received an unauthorised charge from DRI Spyhunter for 35,69USD.

I had purchased an antivirus product a year ago, and they said that they automatically renew subscriprion every 6months. They send an e-mail and if they receive no negative answer they go on with the transaction!
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I bought spyhunter and registry medic and paid for both of them and received a receipt. I got a valid code for spyhunter and a invalid code for registry medic and I can not get them to send me a valid code.the money was taken from my credit account on 26/1/08 paid to dri*spyhunter 69-83 aus.dollars I have given them the order no.4338053 and sent them a copy of the confirmation email, what can I do to get the product registered or get a refund.

Jack Calderwood.
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I ordered and paid for DRI SpyHunter on 02/14/08. Did not receive information to register nor use the program. I would like someone to email me and supply the necessay information as to how to download, register, etc., without having to pay for the service all over again.

George Palms
palmsg@comcast.net
 31st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
with my knowlede by netbanking you guys took money in my account thats 118.52$ .
transaction Id ::628143567575284
please handle this complaint seriously,
as per indian currency the money i lost is 13 days salary ... i hope you guys will take it seriously
 31st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
with out my knowlede by netbanking you guys took money in my account thats 118.52$ .
transaction Id ::628143567575284
please handle this complaint seriously,
 31st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
i dont know wats drispyhunter about, whn i checked mybank account money is deducted, i didnt downloaded anything & i wont use my card on net banking, with out my knowledge money is taken which is 4918.33 rs as per indian currency,
transaction Id ::628143567575284 ...
please verify it & help to get my money back ...
 10th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also have unauthorized charges on my credit card. Need to rectify this immediately.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
charges were apllied, reverse the chargesd ASAP
 19th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have also been charged 35.19 euro for this programe
they sent me emails with links to cancel but the links obviously never worked despite saying it was canceled and have now been charged for a programe i dont even have on my system.

this appears to be a big con as i dont even know who to contact regarding this

i was billed by DRI*REGISTRYMEDIC 35.19
 21st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
YOU CHAGED $29.99 TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. i DO NOT WANT TO RENEW
THIS SOFTWARE AND I WANT THE CHARGE REMOVED FROM BY CREDIT CARD.
I WISH TO DROP ANY MEMBERSHIP I HAVE WITH SPYHUNDER AND DRI.

I WISH THIS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY.

JAMES W. NORTON
 27th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also have had an unauthorised deduction from my credit card for Dri*RegistryMedic (US$29.95). I do not want this product and want the payment reversed immediately. Who is repsonsible for this scam?
I can find no company name to complain to.
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Does everyone not realize that this information does NOT go to the company? This is just a complaint board. The merchant cannot do anything to assist by you posting the information on here. If you have not contacted your bank I suggest you do so. The bank has guidelines and can only dispute a charge within the first 60 days from it appearing on your account. Those of you who are past the 60 day timeframe sorry but, your out of luck. Those of you who have previously downloaded something from this company need to contact them and cancel the recurring charges. And finally those of you that have done that CALL YOUR BANK! I would hope people are more intelligent then posting a complaint on here and thinking it will remedy itself.
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Call 952-646-5288
That number is direct to DRI*SPYHUNTER
 31st of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
The company repsonsible for billing SpyHunter and RegstryMedic is The Enigma Group.(regnetord.com). They have a full record of orders and payments, and their customer service section is very obliging: I am getting a full refund on RestgistryMedic.
 26th of Aug, 2008 by    +1 Votes
Unauthorized charge on my credit card for $29.99! Reverse charges immediately or face prosecution!
 28th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
You did not inform us without already taking money from debit card.
You charged 35.24USD at 1.809 = Sterling Pound £19.47 plus service charge for £1.50 to my Debit Card Account on 20 August 2008 and this Reference No. 952-646-5288 US. Mean you must reverse charges to my bank account now - I do not want to renew this software and I want the charge remove from my debit card.

I WISH THIS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Reg.net handles all the purchases and billing issues regarding to the SpyHunter. They will be able to locate your account and provide you with your username and password.

You may contact Reg.net at 1-800-WWW-2REG (1-800-999-2734) or via email at followup@reg.net.

Make sure that you include your order number in the email, or have it available when you call. If you do not have your order number, please provide them with your information and they will be able to locate your account

FOUND THIS ON THE ENIGMA SOFTWARE WEBSITE HOPE IT HELPS
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
i was charged 29.99 on sept.18 2008. i did not even visit your site much less order your product. please remove this charge from my bank card
 30th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I bought spyhunter $1995 then they added registry medic without my permisson $1995 to my credit card.spyhunter is a good prograhm but registry gave ivalid code can't use it.tried many times to contact registry medic recieve no reply. they have my $1995 and i have nothing.it is a ripoff and i would like to no what action could be taken.

Do You Cheat on Your Taxes?

Email: