logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (48 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
3. (48 mins ago)
Unauthorized charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

DRI WWW Element5 info element5 info df Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized charge

DRI WWW Element5 info element5 info df Contacts & Informations

DRI WWW Element5 info element5 info df

Posted:    Carol Lewis

unauthorized charge

dri www element5 in fo element5 info df
I just noticed a charge on my credit card from last January. I went online to check out the company and noticed all the fraudulant scam claims against them. It is way past the 60 days for me to have my credit card company deal with them but I wanted to let others know. I was charged $63.90.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Apr, 2009 by   bmerkel 0 Votes
I'm checking charges for tax purposes and came across 51.94 for DRI WWW ELEMENT5 INFO, and I have NO idea what I bought. I have no purchase record and can't seem to locate them on the web (other than digitriver.com) to inquire. Is this a scam. I think so. I read some other blogs and somone mentioned Topaz Labs, but I have not used them either...You can bet I will be eagle-eyeing my charges from now on.
 5th of May, 2010 by   Sooti 0 Votes
You probably ordered a software download and forgot that you did it and what it was for. I have no problems with this company; they have successfully fulfilled my order. I too saw their name on my statement and couldn't remember what it was for or what I could have ordered. A search of my emails and I found the order and the link to print the invoice. This was no scam. Just a memory lapse on your part most probably.
 28th of Mar, 2011 by   adamouadam 0 Votes
I have also seen this on my credit card statement and was concerned but it stand for Digital River and this company processes many online software transactions on behalf of software providers. I did buy software and I don't think they would be scamming. They often send an email with an invoice for the purchase.

Creative College Financing