logo

Hyundai Fall River MA
Sales and Service
2. (4 mins ago)
aolloa.net
No order, communication or updates about my order
3. (9 mins ago)
Sally Beauty Supply
Horrible workers
4. (11 mins ago)
allrightshoes.com
Seller refused to take order back
5. (11 mins ago)
Kingdom Cavaliers and Rescue
Unethical breeder, unprofessional

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

DRI Spyhunter Minnetonka MN, Mackay, Queensland Complaints & Reviews - Credit Card charges for something I am not aware of.

DRI Spyhunter Minnetonka MN Contacts & Informations

DRI Spyhunter Minnetonka MN

Posted: 2012-03-30 by    J Zelenka

Credit Card charges for something I am not aware of.

John Zelenka Electrical
Mackay, Queensland
Australia
I have no idea how this even originated. I have never installed this software at any time. Credit charges are appearing on my statement. Have tried to delete or cancel but nothing happens.
Comments Australia Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Apr, 2012 by   Enigma Software Customer Service 0 Votes
Hello,

I am the Vice President of Customer Service, Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to complaints@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

I would appreciate if you would be kind enough to write a feedback stating that your case has been resolved, after contacting us.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
 12th of Oct, 2013 by   Voiant 0 Votes
Hi: Sometime in mid-August, around the 16th, I tried to download something from DRI. It didn't work. Granted, I am no expert...or even a journeyman...re computers, but everything just failed to work. I've searched my computer area, programs and features, etc to no avail. There is nothing on my computer anywhere mentioning dri, spyhunter. I was charged $69.00 on 16 August on my Master Card which I have paid; concerned re my credit with MasterCard. Please let me know what to do about this charge as soon as you are able. If possile I would appreciate a refund. Thanks.

Top 5 Holiday Scams