logo

Posted: 2011-05-15 by    Hannah Brown

dressale

fressale
Mississippi
My dress was delayed for 4 days, the customer service apologised for that and promised to give a discount. The dress is as beutiful as the pictures, I like it, besides, the price is reasonable, it is cheaper than some other websites.
Comments United States Wedding Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of May, 2011 by   Mivv 0 Votes
They said it is a customer made company. I have made an order on this website.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   Mivv 0 Votes
I have just received my bridesmaid dress from Dressale. I know how it going. I talked with customer service on the live cart, and you should first login in and then make an order. And their customer service “Mary” called me to confirm the information, I tracked my dress on the live chart, more than a week ago they told me that my dress was ok and would be shipped to me, that was fine. While it was delayed for several days, I was nervous, but they did give me a discount for my trouble. last week I attended my friend’s wedding as bridesmaid, the dress was great on me.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   *Brenda* (user blocked) 0 Votes
This belongs in Compliment World.
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   Mrs. Brown101 0 Votes
I ordered a dress from this place and I was very dissatisfied. The dress looked horrible...it looked nothing like the dress I ordered. Not only that, It was 5 sizes too small and I gave them my measurements. The offered me a refund of $30 when I paid $168.00 for it. If their are compliments about this company, they are probably from their employees, not real customers.
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   Michelle77 0 Votes
I bought a bridesmaid dress from dressale.com .They asked me lots of question about size, colour, fabrics, material and told me it would cost about 20 days to make and ship the dress. They slao give me real tracking numbers . I get that dress seveal days ago, it is so amazing, I have never see so beautiful bridesmaids dress !!! It looks the same as the pictures, .What's more, it is very cheaper . thank you dressale. i am so happy . and I think I will always choose you .
 26th of May, 2013 by   Dressale.com 0 Votes
Dear customer:
We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
As for your issues, you can cantact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com, or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php, and our customer service team will help you there.
Dressale
 29th of May, 2013 by   Dressale.com 0 Votes
Dear customer
As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com, or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php, and our customer service team will help you there.
Dressale