logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
Letter stating has won prize
2. (10 mins ago)
Just for men hair color
Bad product horrible reactions
3. (16 mins ago)
Ymax Communications Corp
Illegal harassment
4. (32 mins ago)
Toyota / MMT Gearbox
Dishonest Sales Tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with MMT gearbox as Automatic
5. (47 mins ago)
Medi-Zone
False promises

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dreamprom.com Complaints & Reviews - Order prom dress paid and never recieve dress

Dreamprom.com Contacts & Informations

Dreamprom.com

Posted: 2013-04-30 by    rosa w. bell

Order prom dress paid and never recieve dress

Dreamprom International Limited
Hong Kong
Dreamprom.com
Payment was made on April 15, 2013, was told delivery will be in by May 1, 2013. track# 20120415170615754785 Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:22 AM show no tracking. Only shows only processing.
phone# show+ 1-518-282-4411, There is no answer. Sn: 58936190-000-08-11-9, Unit 4, 7/F Brightway Tower, Kowloon, HK
Comments Hong Kong Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2013 by   Belleville +1 Votes
there is no answer. Sn: 58936190-000-08-11-9, Unit 4, 7/F Brightway Tower, Kowloon, HK
 2nd of May, 2013 by   cheerwillow 0 Votes
Why do you simply copy the last line of a letter as your comment? Can't think of anything original to say?
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   tomilaca 0 Votes
I dont know what to say! I was about to order 6 peace dress from dreamdreas.com but when I saw the rate I just changed my mind. Im so luck that i have not ordered yet.
Is this site really Scam??????
 26th of Oct, 2013 by   tomilaca 0 Votes
does anyone know that Idreamdreas. com website is Scam?
 4th of Oct, 2014 by   Grrr really frustrated 0 Votes
This not a reputable company. I ordered ONE dress online. The website noted TWO orders placed at separate times. Concerned, I telephoned to resolve the problem. The telephone is not a working number. I contacted online chat and asked for cancelation of both orders as I feared a rip off scheme.

Chat confirmed both cancelations but billed me for one dress anyway even after Chat told me to contact my credit card company to withhold payment. Now customer service refuses correcting the problem and informs me they have no record of my cancelation. I was told by the company that I didn't email the cancelation request as per policy.

My credit card is investigating but additional requests for help from the company are directed to a non-working telephone number. +1-518-282-4411. 2014homecoming.com and other websites are managed by the same company.

Loan and Mortgage Fraud