logo

Direct TV
Destroyed my Credit Rating
4. (41 mins ago)
Direct Buy
Would not recommend it to anyone, even large consumers
5. (57 mins ago)
wilburton university
Scam university ?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dream Products Inc., Van Nuys, California Complaints & Reviews - Order never received!

Dream Products Contacts & Informations

412 Dream Lane
Van Nuys, California
Phone: 818-773-4233
www.dreamproductscatalog.com
I found this insert along with my Sunday's paper advertisements from Dream Products, Inc. for D-Tox Health Patches. I ordered a set of twenty for $19.97, wrote my check on February 14 and noticed my check was cashed on February 26th. It is now March 12th and I've been anxiously awaiting my order, but I have yet to see a box of D-Tox Health Patches grace my mailbox.

I wasn't sure if I was just being impatient or if I needed to wait a little longer. I've never had to wait so long on an order and if I did, they were at least courteous enough to send me a letter notifying me of my order. It kind of made me feel suspicious so, I went on-line, found this website and noticed that another consumer was complaining about the same company. Now, I feel it's highly possible that I've been ripped off.

I've also noticed that Dream Products, Inc. have a website where you can order different products. Their number and fax number is listed and I will attempt to call the about my order.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2008 by   ernest dionne 0 Votes
unable to late tel no#s for dream products inc., 412 dream lane, van nuys CA, trying to get reply for oredre placed bt pc in feb 08
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   ernest dionne 0 Votes
Unable to get tel no# for dream preducts, 412 dream lane, van nuys CA, for memory scuffs orderd feb 08, they claim"no order submitted" what to straight story behin this company???
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Thomas Lynch 0 Votes
I ordered 20 Detox patches for 19.95 in Feb. as advertised on TV. Never received them. Looks like another scam?!?
Thomas Lynch
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   jean farmer 0 Votes
I SENT IN FOR THE LIFE TIME COTTON COMFORT BRA, I ORDERED 2 SETS, ON MARCH 6, 2008 AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM YET . OR HEARD FROM THIS COMPANY. I HAVE ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY BEFORE AND HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM .

COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HOLD UP IS./

thank you. JEAN FARMER.
 3rd of Apr, 2008 by   Judith Tinik 0 Votes
I ordered a small hearing aid 2weeks ago. I even paid 14.90 for faster delivery. didnt receive it yet Tried to call them but couldnt get through. Not a very well run business I would say. I guess I have Been scammed by them
 8th of Apr, 2008 by   petraravnell 0 Votes
this company is a scam and they are robbing people of their' hard earned money and the sunday news shld stop putting their circular in the papers
 8th of Apr, 2008 by   petraravnell 0 Votes
my moms too ordered from dream products after seeing thew circular in the sunday paper. she nailed out a money order it was cashed but dream products claim she is not in the system
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   Cyndie 0 Votes
I ordered several products on web site from them after seeing a local newspaper add on March 28th. I paid extra to have order expedited 5- 10 business days. I've yet to receive the order. When calling or e-mailing I get "the order was shipped be patient" I wish I had check this site before ordering. Their toll free # is 1-800-410-2153 and e-mail is customerservice@dreamproducts.net for those looking to contact them although I don't feel you'll get any where with this rip off company.
 21st of Apr, 2008 by   Dian Lennon 0 Votes
I ordered a coupon organizer from an ad in the Sunday paper in early March. The check was cashed on 3/7/08. I have yet to receive this item. When can I expect it? I hope this wasn't a RIP OFF as suggested by the numerous complaints on this site.

Thank you for your time.

Dian Lennon
88 E. Buffalo St.
Churchville, NY 14428
 1st of May, 2008 by   David Hauck 0 Votes
These people seem to have taken stealing to an art form, unbelievable and shame on them, "Dream Products"? HARDLY!
 20th of May, 2008 by   Marsha Lastique 0 Votes
I also ordered a coupon organizer from this company, along with a pair of shoe inserts. I received the shoe inserts (which was of very poor quality), along with a note that the coupon organizer was on back order. That was about a month ago, and I have not heard anything else from this company.
 10th of Jun, 2008 by   Lane 0 Votes
I ordered the same detox patches and they were kind enough to send me a note in the mail stating that they did not get payment?!?! The check was cashed. I found a number, don't know if it's correct or not but it's for Van Nuys, CA 818-773-4233
 10th of Jun, 2008 by   Lane 0 Votes
I just talked to Chris at Dream Products and they blatantly lied about the check and the contents of my order when I had the letter and copy of it there in the mail!! Never do business with them and file complaint with Better Business Bureau to shut their doors or make it harder for them to stay open.
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   Robert Cassatt 0 Votes
34 minutes with 20 +" I'm sorries" I finally hung up! What sorry bunch of incompetents ... Sent order with check #6361 on June23 ...Ck cashed 7/1. Now7/9 ...no product/shipment, no word, no nothing! Now what?
 27th of Aug, 2008 by   shelly 0 Votes
I found this ad in my newspaper advertizing Indoor/outdoor comfort Moccasins. I had ordered them on Aug. 13 2008. I had checked my bank statement and the check has been cashed which means that confirmed payment was made for my order. I have been waiting to receive my order and have not yet done so, this is August 27, 2008. I hoping to hear from the company real soon. I know its not been to awfully long but after getting on site and found all the other compaints I'm beginning to think that (SUCKER) will follow my name.Bought right into their hands.
 20th of Sep, 2008 by   Leona Holmes 0 Votes
On August 20, 2008 I placed an order from the newspaper. Was not suppose to be charged a shippimg charge which I was but it is now Sept, 20, 2008 and still no package,
Is this a rip off or what??????
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   Catherine Wheeler 0 Votes
On 6/9 I placed an order with Dream Products. I have tried calling and e-mailing with no results. My check was cashed. I have used mail order many times and this is the first time I fell that I have been "ripped off". Im mad! I plan to write a letter and copy to my Better Business Bureau. Let's get 'em.
 3rd of Oct, 2008 by   Marlene S. Wheeler 0 Votes
I wish I would have checked out this complaint page before sending money to Dream Products. My order was sent 9/15 check has been cashed and no merchandise received. Will be calling BBB very soon.
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   Keri Brunstad 0 Votes
I ordered detox patches on 9/22 and paid for expedited shipping so they should have been here long ago. I have yet to receive them. I called twice now and they claim they will refund the extra fee for "expedited shipping". They refuse to reship a package until I wait a full month for the item to arrive. I am baffled as I have ordered items from Hong Kong and had it come in less than 2 weeks and 4 weeks is just incomprehensible. I sincerely hope I have not been robbed. I will return to this site with an update and I will not sit idly by and be taken advantage of.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by   Keri Brunstad 0 Votes
As it turns out, the post office sent my package to 4 states before it finally reached me. I have received my package. The important element to get satisafaction is to contact the company by phone (email is a waste of time) and ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR. The front line customer service people don't seem to care and don't have any decent answers. If you talk to a supervisor, they will either find your package - they have a tracking number for all shipped items, or they will issue a refund. I will buy from this company again but next time I will buy a month ahead of when I actually want what I am buying. Maybe they should ask Amazon how they get their customers their packages with a few days time.

Credit Report Ripoff?