logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Texas Road House
Horrible service/ poop fly in my food
2. (4 mins ago)
White Label Dating
Fake account
3. (43 mins ago)
Match.com
Unauthorized charge and debit from my credit card
4. (45 mins ago)
BMW Automobile Company UK
Fake lottery winning ...
5. (49 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dream Products Catalog, Pinellas Park, Florida Complaints & Reviews - ITEMS ORDERED, PAID FOR AND NOT RECEIVED

Dream Products Contacts & Informations

Dream Products Catalog

Posted:    carol peterson

ITEMS ORDERED, PAID FOR AND NOT RECEIVED

4160-68TH A.N.
Pinellas Park, Florida
Phone: 727-525-2626
I ORDERED AND PAID FOR 2 SPORTS BRAS AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM YET. ORDERED ON MAY 5, PLEASE RESPOND.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008 by   eugene J. Bojarski 0 Votes
Please refer to order # 13694805. I ordered A toe nail clipper # 89323. This item has been paid for and if it cannot be delivered, please issue a credit .
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Anita Valencia +1 Votes
I ordered two Therapeutic wrists supports on 11/04/08, prepaid and still have not received them.mwhere is my order?
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   Rodney Phillips 0 Votes
I ORDERED THE COUPON ORGANIZER ON 12/26/08.CHECK HAS BEEN CASHED HAVENT RECIEVED PRODUCT.IN SMALL LETTERS ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE SAYS SATISFACTOIN GUARANTEED ORYOUR MONEY BACK .YEAH OK, I'M NOT SATISFIED SO EITHER SHIP MY STUFF OR SEND ME MY MONEY BACK.I WILL WAIT ONE MORE WEEK AND IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT HERE BY 2/14/09 I WILL CONTACT THE BBB.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   Rebeca Maldonado -1 Votes
I ordered and paid in advance for 2 pairs of therapeutic memory insole, in 01/12/09 and I have not recived yet my order, please give my money back or ship my stuff . Description #88187734233. Rebeca Maldonado
 6th of Mar, 2009 by   patty Palotas -1 Votes
I ordered 2 AccordianPocket on2-20 09, and have not recieved them as of yet. They are paid for. What' the problem?Patty at 16504
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   Rita danzl 0 Votes
Ordered on march 10 for a pair of tan slippers at $12.97 iI forgot to put rhe siz down and recievered a notice about 3 weeks ago and sent that you, , , , where my tan slippers now ...Rita Danzl 310-20th Ave. No. St Coud, MINNesota 56303-3892
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Floyd N Huss 0 Votes
I ordered the indoor and outdoor flower pot tomatoe plants and received them . they grew but the tomatoes are so small.they are like a large grape and i have them in very large pots.they came from Van Nuys, Calif. Iam not happy with them at all. Please send my money back.

Floyd N Huss
2205 Main Ave.
Kaukauna, Wis. 54130
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   Shirley Roskopf 0 Votes
I ordereeTherapeudic Foot Pain Relief Slippers on October 12. 3009. It is November 2, 2009/ Where is my order?
 6th of Nov, 2009 by   whiptedo 0 Votes
Hey...I thought I was the only one with this problem and assumed this was a reputable company!!! I placed an order back in Mar. 09 on the actual order form I hand wrote in the quanty boxes 2 and 2 and 1 in 3 different size boxes then changed my mind and put an line thru the 2's and changed it to only 1 and mailed in my check for $16.97 with Free Shipping cut out and mailed order form which was for just the 1 Perf. Posture Back Support.

They cashed my check and never sent the product and then I rec'd an Order Confirmation form from Dream Products Inc indicating :

Dear Customer:
We rec'd your payment of $16.97 however your order did not include sufficient payment.
On the order portion of the order form the shipping and handling and/or processing fee was listed but was not included in your payment total.
Your payment was not sufficient to cover the merchandise purchased.
here is your summery of your order:

Item # Qty Price Ea Dept Total Price

Handling $
Order Total $67.88
Amt Recd -$16.97
Balance Due $50.91

Here it is now Nov. 6th 2009 and I called the co. yestereday and they said they have no record of my order although I have a confirmation number clearly stated on my invoice I rec'd from them ! And they said I needed to return the new order form I rec'd with an explanation about the order I placed?????? What?????

That is very unprofessional they have NO record of my order and they got my money!!!
Lets put this company out of business!!!
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   dianelt63 +1 Votes
Wow!... I just went to this site to order Moccasin Boots. After reading all these complaints I changed my mind. I just threw out the order form. I think the news paper ads should stop advertising for this company.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   thiscompanyisajoke +1 Votes
I was just thinking about ordering an item from this company and decided to check out the website. I found this link first and read the comments. I WILL NOT OREDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I think there needs to be an investigation on who's pocketing this money cause someone's getting it if they are cashing checks but not sending the merchandise.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   mrsg. +1 Votes
I just checked the BBB website (01/27/2010) and they have received no complaints to investigate this company within the last 36 months. Not having an investigation by the BBB is enough for me to stay away from these products. I was planning to order from them but changed my mind. If these consumer would please send their complaints to the BBB then maybe some accountability could start.
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   Kennard +1 Votes
I ordered the body slimmer, Order #840426 and paid for expedited delivery and haven't received anything. What is the problem?
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   Earlene Hollinger 0 Votes
I ordered Resveratrol patches 10 days ago( Feb 7, 2010) order # 847543. Paid for expedited delivery, and have not received anything. Called Customer Service several times each day and get the automated voice "All stations are still busy. Please stay on the line." How can I speak to a real person?
Earlene
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   Elizabeth M. Gutmann 0 Votes
Order number 823870 I ordered 4 97742 Snap front Comfort Bras . I have not received this merchandise. Elizabeth M. Gutmann;, 8104 Highwood Drive, Apt. G118, Bloomington, MN 55438 Please respond and let me know when I may expect my order.
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   iyamacog 0 Votes
I'm so glad I found this url! I placed an order 2 days ago. I see my card has been charged, but no confirmation of shipment. I've called 3x, and they keep telling me to call back. Today, I canceled the order and requested immediate credit. I'm just placed the charge in dispute with my CC company.
Thank you! THANK YOU ALL for all your comments!!!
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   iyamacog 0 Votes
I'm so glad I found this url! I placed an order 2 days ago. I see my CC has been charged, but no confirmation of shipment. I've called 3x, for the status of my order. Only to be told to call back.
After finding this url today, I canceled my order and requested immediate credit. I placed the charge in dispute with my CC company today. After making comment here, I will register a complaint with their local BBB.

Thank you! THANK YOU ALL for all your comments here!!!
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   ponyland 0 Votes
The internet is a wonderful thing. I'm sorry so many of you got stung, but because of your bad experiences I have just ripped up my order form for a wallet. I hope you all get some sort of resolution.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   bettercheckfirst +1 Votes
After reading all your comments, Instead of placing an order on the Dream Products website, I am placing a
link to this website on theirs - perhaps there will be a response! It would seem that any responsible company would want to know how the internet is showing many potential customers that its lack of Customer Service and accountability is preventing many people from placing orders.
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   iyamacog +1 Votes
To: bettercheckfirst...And to those who've had an unpleasant experience with Dream Products:
I just sent you a response. But I want it to appear here, as well.
How are you able to post a link to this site on the Dream Products site? I would like to do the same.
Unfortunately I discovered this site, AFTER I placed an order with them, and couldn't receive a valid answer on shipment. Thus did a search, which brought me here. I immediately canceled my order, put the charge in dispute, and logged a complaint with their local BBB.
They have 2 offices in NY. Over the past 36 months one office has a BBB rating of C, with NO complaints. And their other office has a BBB rating of A, with 246 complaints!
(So have read that correctly. I did not understand it either)

At any rate, it's taken me a month to HOPEFULLY resolve my complaint with a full refund. To those who have been treated unfairly, PLEASE...continue your perseverance until you receive a fair AND honest resolution.
Have a nice day...