Dream Products Catalog

Posted:

Items ordered, paid for and not received

4.15
4160-68TH A.N.
Pinellas Park, Florida
Phone: 727-525-2626
I ordered and paid for 2 sports bras and have not received them yet. Ordered on may 5, please respond.
Complaint comments Comments (99) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Please refer to order # 13694805. I ordered A toe nail clipper # 89323. This item has been paid for and if it cannot be delivered, please issue a credit .
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Dream Products - mail order
Dream Products
DreamProductsCatalog.com

Mailed personal check for $15.64 on 11/5 and have never received product. (Men's slippers).
Will complain to newspaper for false ad, also the FTC. (probably to no avail)..
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I ordered two Therapeutic wrists supports on 11/04/08, prepaid and still have not received them.mwhere is my order?
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dream Products - Never Recieve Product
Dreamproducts
412 Dream Lane
Van Nuys
California
Phone: 818-773-4233 or 800-410-2153
dreamproducts.com

They cash my cashier check but they still didn't send my product all they done take people money but when you do people like that it will one day come back to you I Hope and Pray to GOD they will get shut down for steal from people !!! Thank You Winston Salem, N.C.
 30th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ORDERED THE COUPON ORGANIZER ON 12/26/08.CHECK HAS BEEN CASHED HAVENT RECIEVED PRODUCT.IN SMALL LETTERS ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE SAYS SATISFACTOIN GUARANTEED ORYOUR MONEY BACK .YEAH OK, I'M NOT SATISFIED SO EITHER SHIP MY STUFF OR SEND ME MY MONEY BACK.I WILL WAIT ONE MORE WEEK AND IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT HERE BY 2/14/09 I WILL CONTACT THE BBB.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I ordered and paid in advance for 2 pairs of therapeutic memory insole, in 01/12/09 and I have not recived yet my order, please give my money back or ship my stuff . Description #88187734233. Rebeca Maldonado
 20th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dream Products - Not receiving order and told I couldn't cancel.
Dream Products, Inc.
Nashville
Tennessee

This is an update on my previous entry. I finally received my gloves yesterday afternoon (2/19/09) And I was told I would also be reimbursed for this item. I have read some recent entries of complaints on this company. I filed a complaint with the BBB and was surprised that I was the only complaint filed on the company?? There are so many complaints on this site about this company. Why aren't more people complaining to the BBB?
The company did apologize, got my gloves to me and are supposed to reimburse for my trouble.
 5th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

Dream Products - Response To Complaints
Dream Products

Hello. I am the Vice President at Dream Products and would like to address some of the comments on this board. First, anyone who is having an issue, please contact our customer service dept at 1-800-410-2153. I have noticed shipping time seems to be an issue on many of these complaints. Please note that we ship through the US Post Office as a way of keeping our product costs low to the consumer. We ask that the customer allow at least 4 weeks for delivery of their product. In most cases it will arrive within 2 weeks from the time we ship it, however, sometimes it does take a little longer through the post office. Also, if you send cash or your order form is not filled out clearly, it definitely causes a delay in processing. If you mail in the order, you need to allow at least a week for us to receive and process that order. Our customers are very important to us and we will take care of any issue that you have. Please contact us if you need help with your order. Sylvia Avalos is our Customer Manager Manager, feel free to contact her at any time. Linda Denninger
 6th of Mar, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I ordered 2 AccordianPocket on2-20 09, and have not recieved them as of yet. They are paid for. What' the problem?Patty at 16504
 20th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Ordered on march 10 for a pair of tan slippers at $12.97 iI forgot to put rhe siz down and recievered a notice about 3 weeks ago and sent that you, , , , where my tan slippers now ...Rita Danzl 310-20th Ave. No. St Coud, MINNesota 56303-3892
 5th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered a couple things in February and paid by credit card. Received a shipment in March minus 4 swimsuits they said were on back order and should be shipped in JUNE! I should have asked for a refund then. I emailed in May, when should I expect shipment. They said everything was sent in March. I sent a copy of their invoice, they they said whoops approximately 2 wks. 2 weeks later I sent another email. Another whoops 2-3 wks. I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and then forwarded that to Dream Products. Now they claim they can't meet demand and I will be getting a refund. I agree, DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
 30th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered 2 pairs of sandals from this company back in april 18 2009 from an ad in the local Sunday paper,
for vacation, the check was cashed April 24 2009 and here it is July 1, 2009 and guess what I have nothing, No sandals, no explaination from the company. All I have is a debt on my checking account
for nothing. I will never order from you again and will let everyone I see or talk to to never order from you...
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered the indoor and outdoor flower pot tomatoe plants and received them . they grew but the tomatoes are so small.they are like a large grape and i have them in very large pots.they came from Van Nuys, Calif. Iam not happy with them at all. Please send my money back.

Floyd N Huss
2205 Main Ave.
Kaukauna, Wis. 54130
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordereeTherapeudic Foot Pain Relief Slippers on October 12. 3009. It is November 2, 2009/ Where is my order?
 6th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hey...I thought I was the only one with this problem and assumed this was a reputable company!!! I placed an order back in Mar. 09 on the actual order form I hand wrote in the quanty boxes 2 and 2 and 1 in 3 different size boxes then changed my mind and put an line thru the 2's and changed it to only 1 and mailed in my check for $16.97 with Free Shipping cut out and mailed order form which was for just the 1 Perf. Posture Back Support.

They cashed my check and never sent the product and then I rec'd an Order Confirmation form from Dream Products Inc indicating :

Dear Customer:
We rec'd your payment of $16.97 however your order did not include sufficient payment.
On the order portion of the order form the shipping and handling and/or processing fee was listed but was not included in your payment total.
Your payment was not sufficient to cover the merchandise purchased.
here is your summery of your order:

Item # Qty Price Ea Dept Total Price

Handling $
Order Total $67.88
Amt Recd -$16.97
Balance Due $50.91

Here it is now Nov. 6th 2009 and I called the co. yestereday and they said they have no record of my order although I have a confirmation number clearly stated on my invoice I rec'd from them ! And they said I needed to return the new order form I rec'd with an explanation about the order I placed?????? What?????

That is very unprofessional they have NO record of my order and they got my money!!!
Lets put this company out of business!!!
 12th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Wow!... I just went to this site to order Moccasin Boots. After reading all these complaints I changed my mind. I just threw out the order form. I think the news paper ads should stop advertising for this company.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I was just thinking about ordering an item from this company and decided to check out the website. I found this link first and read the comments. I WILL NOT OREDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I think there needs to be an investigation on who's pocketing this money cause someone's getting it if they are cashing checks but not sending the merchandise.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by    +2 Votes
I just checked the BBB website (01/27/2010) and they have received no complaints to investigate this company within the last 36 months. Not having an investigation by the BBB is enough for me to stay away from these products. I was planning to order from them but changed my mind. If these consumer would please send their complaints to the BBB then maybe some accountability could start.
 12th of Feb, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I ordered the body slimmer, Order #840426 and paid for expedited delivery and haven't received anything. What is the problem?
 16th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered Resveratrol patches 10 days ago( Feb 7, 2010) order # 847543. Paid for expedited delivery, and have not received anything. Called Customer Service several times each day and get the automated voice "All stations are still busy. Please stay on the line." How can I speak to a real person?
Earlene