logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Foot Locker
Terrible customer service and poor management
2. (18 mins ago)

Dream-Marriage.com

Posted:    Angelina

Scam

Dream-marriage.com
I am not going to rant and accuse. I am going to explain to you exactly how they do it and why you should never use this agency.By now, everyone (OK, maybe only 75% of all men) knows that anastasia-international.com (anastasiaweb.com and scanna.com) is the biggest scam agency in the world, Well, dream-marriage.com is EXACTLY the same. It is not clear if they stole the model of anastasia-international.com, or if they made a deal, but when you look at the sites, it is obvious that they are made of the same cloth.More proof if this is their affiliate program. dream-marriage.com has an affiliate program with the same exact system as anastasia-international.com. MORE proof of this is their names...anastasia-international.com - 4affiliate.netdream-marriage.com - affiliate4web.comAlso, they both have created fake anti-scam sites to discredit real anti-scam sites...agency-scams.com – belongs to anastasia-international.comagencyscams.net – belongs to dream-marriage, comIt is funny that they call real anti-scam sites a scam or unethical, but in making their fake anti-scam sites, they are libeling and attacking their competition; the most unethical practice of all.Lastly, both companies have excellent SEO and PR skills to make themselves look very professional and legit. They attack competitors, anti-scam sites and you can find there marketing tools all over the net. This is called smoke and mirrors. They hide the truth with BS to make themselves look wonderful.dream-marriage.com has stolen (or paid to have) the EXACT same scam model as anastasia-international.com And if you google their name, you will find many reports of this.How is it done?It is easier to answer, “How are they not in prison?”Answer? The bosses in the USA do nothing but collect money. This way, they are free of the law and not guilty of 'direct' fraud. What happens is the local Ukrainian or Russian office pays girls to writes letters. Every letter sent or received is paid for. So, the more letters opened, means more money for both the USA bosses and the local office. So, the office staff is free to write letters, posing as a real girl, and nobody is the wiser.You can also find reports from girls that were hired to write letters. Some were not paid and could not do anything about it because the agency holds their personal info and makes a profile of this girl. They keep the profiles after the girl leaves or is fired. AND, some girls actually feel bad about this and meet a nice guy and tell him about what really happens. (You can also find these facts on the net.)Proof? There is a guy on the net that has ALL the proof. You may not like him, but he has the proof.Bottom line – dream-marriage.com is a scam. They learned from the masters and didn't even mix it up to stay under the radar.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2012 by   fern.silva 0 Votes
I am registered on dream-marriage.com and I was communicating with a lady called Svetlana.
We were communicating about 8 months and I was distrusting dream-marriage since the beginning of my membership.
When I got her online she never was there to chat with me and she said she wasn't online but her translator was there.
The translator was to translate letters to her but every time happened that.
When i asked her to leave dream-marriage.com she told me to chat with her but she was always with excuses.
Now she disappeared and she even say goodbye.
her ID is: 374475
She or the translator are paid and she is there only for money.
 10th of Feb, 2012 by   ArtWorXJoe -1 Votes
All I know it my story, I have been a member of the site dream marriage, for a year, and am now in Poltava to meet with a woman, sheis a good woman, I like her, she likes me and we are dating for two more weeks while I am here, anyway I hired a flat manage and driver/translator named Alex, and did not want to use DM interputers, do not trust them, had problems with that site, and even did tests to prove my point that there are a lot of women on that site that are not there for the right reasons, so when I told my girl, I had my own translator named Alex, she said, no way, I know this man and he is a crook and a bad man, but I have a friend that speaks a little english, we can use her, so we met, have been on two dates, and like each other, she is close to my age, and is very pretty, I asked her why she told me my alex was a pimp and she said everyone at DM knows of this crook and you should watch out for him, he will just take your money, I said, no, this is not the same Alex, they finally sent me the url for this site, and sure enough, this is not my Alex, and I told my girl this and we are all good now, but just think about this, this man, a man I have never met or know, or heard off, caused a problem in my meet and greet with my women from DM. and I do not like anyone that causes any sort of friction in my life with his bad reputation, Dream Marriage is a very large company and even though I know a lot of women on that site are just there for kickbacks or just fun, there are real women on that site, now how do I know there are women there that are not for real intentions, my plans were to come over here, spend a week in Odessa meet with two women, then go to Poltava and meet with two more, then to Kharkov and meet two more and then a few days in Sumy for another two, and out of all these women, every single one but one, has said, they will be out of town during my visit and two just stopped writing to me when I told them I was in Odessa and sent them a pic of me next to the famous steps, so our of eight women, that were so eager to meet me, only one, has met me, and tonight she is taking me to her flat to cook me dinner, I feel very lucky for this, now, will we marry and live happily ever after, can not say, too early, but I can say, Alex Pinto caused me some problems, and I have never met the man, I do not know about you, but warnings are here for a reason...good luck to all
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   ArtWorXJoe +1 Votes
I just want to agree with this post, I just got back from Urkraine and know of this to be all true, I have also left long detailed posts of my journeys in other pages, under my name...good blog angelina
 3rd of Jun, 2012 by   GuardianOfLove 0 Votes
Well, I have had 3 (very recent) problems with that Dream Marriage website!!!

1.) Three (different) girls would (either) NOT (answer) My (very sincere) questions, or, they would (very blatantly LIE to Me about (everything), PERIOD!!!

A.) Christina 24, Odessa, say that She is a Fitness Trainer, but, I went to her VK.COM (profile), & I found evidence that she was (actually) an (erotic) POLE DANCER at the PALLADIUM in ODESSA... Also, I spoke with somebody that works there, & I was told that, at times, this girl could be (available) for some (private) LAP DANCING...

Well, I have provided (all) of the (real) proof that She is a Pole Dancer, but, She could NOT, or, would NOT provide (any) kind of (real) PROOF that she was an Athletic Trainer... I have informed Dream Marriage, & I have (provided) ALL of the (needed) PROOF about there things, like (many) Photo';s of her doing Her (real) JOB...

Then, I asked the website to show this in the girls (profile) that She was NOT an Athletic Trainer, but, (rather) a POLE DANCER at CLUB PALLADIUM in ODESSA... They have refused, & they said that it is NONE of their business, & NOT Mine, (either), Oh My God!!!

My (main) point is that if they will allow (any) girl to SAY (anything), that they WANT, then, We are ALL (very greatly) wasting OUR, TIME, EFFORT, FEELINGS, & MONEY...

2.) IRINA 23, NIKOLAEV, told a good friend of Mine on that site that She has quit her job as a PJ DANCER & that she teaches Children dance classes... Only 2 weeks (later), I find a NEW (photo) of HER on the Illusion) Night Club, website, that was dated April 24, 2 weeks after, She said that She quit this job a month ago...

Well, the website did make her change her profile, but, (only) after about 5-6 guys complained to the website, STILL the GIRL (very openly) LIED to Me about HER (private) LIFE concerning HER (dating) with (local) Ukraine Guys, but, NO MATTER if Will (provide) the (actual) PHOTO'S, the website will NOT do (anything) about this, Saying that they are NOT the DATING, or, JOB POLICE...
However that is NOT the (main) POINT, since, I was (able) to PROVE that this GIRL was (very openly) LYING to Me, but, the WEBSITE says, TOO BAD!!!

3.) ANNA, 22, Nikolaev, told Me that She knows that (other) Girl, IRINA, & that She is stealing her boyfriend in NIKOLAEV, HELLO??? Then, She (very openly) LIES to ME to SAY that SHE (never) WAS a (night club) DANCER at CLUB ILLUSION in NIKOLAEV, at all, but then HOW did She (ever) KNOW the (other) GIRL, when She said that She has refused to do (any) MIND of DANCE CHOREOGRAPH WORK with HER???? OH MY GOD!!!

So then, I send this girl ALL the Photo's of her doing that JOB in the CLUB ILLUSION, (night club, & STILL She tries to (very blatantly) LIE to ME, WOW!!!

The (main POINT about all of these things, IS, that DREAM MARRIAGE doesn't GIVE a RATS A___ that ALL of these GIRLS are (very blatantly) LYING to (everybody), & that THEY are (refusing) to UPDATE (all) of these GIRLS (profiles) to MORE (accurately) REFLECT the (truth) ABOUT ALL of these GIRLS, (true) OCCUPATION...

One of these girls, Christina, (completely deleted) ALL of HER photo's on VK, to TRY to cover up that She was (able) to go on TWO, (very expensive) TRIPS in LESS than ONE YEAR to JAMAICA, & to EGYPT, HELLO, & WHY would She do that, (unless) She KNEW that She earned that kind of Money in (only) ONE (possible) KIND of WAY, HELLO????

So then, You can be (very sure) that (protecting all of those LAIRS, is (much more) important to DREAM MARRIAGE then to MAKE SURE that GUYS are NOT getting (totally) RIPPED OFF by (all) of these (very dishonest) GIRLS!!!

BOTTOM LINE: This along with (paid) CHAT is the (very biggest) PROBLEM with (international DATING, because IF You will GIVE (any) GIRL (allot) of MONEY, (without) a (very strong) & (verifiable) COMMITMENT, then, You are (very simply) a FOOL...

However, ALL of this (other) CRAP is (truly) HOW they ARE (very greatly) RIPPING us OFF the MOST, I think!!!

P.S. IF this DREAM MARRIAGE is NOT (ready & willing) to FORCE a GIRL to LIVE by HER (own) WORDS, then, IT (truly) IS (open season) FOR (all) of US (very honest) GUYS!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2012 by   GuardianOfLove 0 Votes
The (very clear) Photo PROOF!!!

15th of Jul, 2012 by   Praetorian_Guard 0 Votes
The majority of the women on this site lie. Men stop writing and chatting they lose income! The buy the contact info is a big scam, some of the numbers given are never answered complain to the company and they only say they can give what is given. The one's that do answer will want to lead you back to the site to continue the correspondence as they think they have a hook in you and will suck your wallets dry. I am not saying all the girls have bad intent though let me ask you this. The girls state they have a job (a real job) so when do they work as each girl puts in an 8 hour shift with this scam company and then goes to a normal job for 8 hours? Yeah right give me a break! If you are lucky enough to get a hold of the woman and ask for her email address you will get answers like they do not have, or this is the company computer and they cannot use this for personal use. Another lie if you go to any social network in the Ukraine and you know the ladies name and date of birth or where she lives you will have a good chance to find her on one of them. Be smart guys the game is to milk the dude for all he has! Having lived in Russia for three years it is a little easier for me to see through the BS that never quits. Save your money, travel there on your own and meet a woman while you are visiting and you will save many headaches and frustrated days!
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   mamba757 0 Votes
Hello!
I would like to tell you the truth about Dream Marriage and girls there.I was a director of marriage agency in Ukraine.MY agency wasnt scam. All our women (I said WOMEN AND NOT 20 YEARED GIRLS) were real and they really wanted to find their love in our agency. Well as you know it is a business. DREAM MARRIAGE payed us (agency) for our work but we do not pay our women! Do not understand me wrong. I payed my interpreters and web masters and sure myself. We work 3 years with dream marriage -first year of our work was great, we had one marriage. But then Dream MArriage started to impose fines, and so unfair fains!!! They called my clietns (women) asked her hundred questions about her personal info, client answered all these questions, and told me Dream MArriage called me. And then they imposed fines because woman didnt answer the call. IS it fair?? By the way Fine was 500$. And there are so many examples. You even cant imagine. We had a lot of stupid fines and when I started to write them to find out why they delete me as a parter. All my clients(women) who communicated with men were deleted. They do not have contacts. IT is so sad. How can they destroy people's feelings and future !!! Well and also they delete agency as partner and sure didnt pay our wage. It was 3000$. So Dream MArriage scams not only you, but even their partners (agencies). And believe me there are so many agancies were scammed by Dream MArriage. So they do not have anti scam programm!!!

By the way I would like to say that not only some women lie on Dream MArriage! I see a lot of men liars, who lied to my clients!!! So why do you think Dream MArrige has to care just about men??? MY clients are people too! And they are all wonderful women who deserve to be happy. I saw so many crazy men here. One men from Dream MArriage came to my client and they had meeting in the agency and when he came to us he asked me when I can have sex with her, right here? When I said we are marriage agency and not brothel he complained to our client, he devised that she wanted money from him, but women even didnt meet with him because of his behaviour !!! So tell me is it fair??? You think just you are so poor!!! Think about women too!!!
 8th of Mar, 2013 by   believer777 0 Votes
mamba757 just proved they do call to verify the girls identity? Someone is not telling the exact picture...

Batteries - Generic vs. Name Brand