logo

Claim for Paul Smith, loan officer, ELoan Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

D.R.D Award Payment Data Release, Jericho, 11753, New York Complaints & Reviews - Documentof AWARD PAYMENT

D.R.D Award Payment Data Release Contacts & Informations

D.R.D Award Payment Data Release

Posted:    Emi

Documentof AWARD PAYMENT

D.R.D AWARD PAYMENT
P.O.Box 9035
Jericho, 11753, New York
Received an offical looking letter on 12/13/08.

Up in the left hand corner is P.O.Box 9035, Jericho, NY 11753 AWARD PAYMENTS DOCUMENTS/REPORTS PRIZE DATA RELEASE NOTIFICATION OFFICE FILES/RECORDS FLOOR.

In the center in bold black letters is-RECORDS CARRIER- Below to the right of this is, No:& numbers and below this is, This Parcel packaging contains a Delivery of typed-documents sent for private delivery.Under this is, Delivery Track Code:and numbers stamped in red.

Inside are 2 documents and a return envelope. 1st document.Top Center in blue, AWARD PAYMENT DATA RELEASE DIV.To the left of this is my name and NOTIFICATION OFFICE, FILES/RECORDS FLOOR.

to the right of this is I.D.& number.Below this Announcement of IDENTITY I.D.& number.Next is my name and address.To the right of this is the date, my name, here receiving Notice.Next is Reporting to my name.Under this Dear my name.Next is the letter. There is much excitement in Our Offices for YOU.

YOUR IDENTIFICATION for the Award Payment Data Release has been FINALIZED and APPROVED.THE PRIZE PAYMENT DATA RECORD READS:-YOU, YOUR IDENTIFICATION for the Award Payment Data Release has been FINALIZED and APPROVED! THE PRIZE PAYMENT DATA RECORD READS:-YOU-are Known HOLDER of IDENTIFICATION No:********** FILED IN OUR MAIN MAIN OFFICE FOR THE AWARD PAYMENT REPORT.

This is Real and Actual based on results from your recent participation in a National Promotion in which Your subsequent Identification is now announced.We know how exciting this is so please follow the simple directions on these Award Payment Data Release Office Documents as directed. To The Name Of me HOLDER OF PRIZE/REPORT ID:********** FILED and ON RECORD:--Award Payment Data Confirming Amount to be Paid by the Named Sponsors--FILED and ON RECORD--Award Payment Data Confirming Amount to be Paid by the Named Sponsors--$AMOUNT-MONEY/AWARDS DATA CONTROL OFFICE***$1, 400, 000.00--$ ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS--*** my name, You are now being proceeded for the completion of Your attached Award Payment Data Release Document which when received in our office GUARANTEES YOUR 100% access for the Award Monies and Prizes.The official Data is now in our offices and we are waiting to receive Your Completed Document.Just complete and return to be immediately attended.Please be sure your delivery name and address are correct.

Your Attached Document is expected in our office and when received by us, goes into direct effect.The Award Payment Data Release has been FINALIZED and APPROVED!

THE PRIZE PAYMENT DATA RECORD READS:-YOU-are Known HOLDER of IDENTIFICATION No:********** FILED IN OUR MAIN OFFICE FOR THE AWARD PAYMENT REPORT.

This is Real and Actual based on results from your recent participation in a National Promotion in which Your subsequent Identification is now announced. We know how exciting this is, so please followthe simple directions on these Award Payment Data Release Office Documents as directed.

To The Name Of: me HOLDER OF PRIZE/REPORT I.D.:********** FILED and ON RECORD:--Award Payment Data Confirming Amount to be Paid by the Named Sponsors--$AMOUNT-MONEY/AWARDS DATA CONTROL OFFICE ***$1, 400, 000.00--$ ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS--***

My name, You are now being proceeded for the completion of Your attached Award Payment Data Release Document which when received in our office GUARANTEES YOUR 100% access for the Award Monies and Prizes.The official Data is now in our offices and we are waiting to receive Your Completed Document.Just complete and return to be immediately attended.Please be sure your delivery name and address are correct.

Your Attached Document is expected in our office and when received by us, goes into direct effect.The Award Payment Data that is Confirmed for You shall be released as soon as we recieve Your Completed Document, so please do so within the next 10 days being sure to enclose the Award Payment Data Release of just the$19.99, this is the only fee.

D.R.D. Awards Payment Data Release completes the reporting of sweepstakes & contest Money/Prize Amounts for release to enter~for~Payout.We offer a Newsletter that includes all necessary entrant directives that are sent advising of participation details to entrants seeking to receive Monies and Prizes all for payment by the individual Independent sponsors.As a private reporting company all accuracy measures are maintained and we are a government agency.All data is is reported and announced.

***We are so very excited for You my name and are honored to be attending You in this Matter*** Award Payment Data for Release To:my name--I.D.#********** my address--re:***$1, 4000, 000.00 Dollars Cash and Prizes***

Printed signature of Robert Richards printed under this, Robert Richards/Prize Announcer to my name This is the end of the first document.There is also Consumer Information on the back.

Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009 by   Charlie Heimbach 0 Votes
I received a letter today.But i know its not true.01/14/2009.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   r staib 0 Votes
i rec'd a letter today and fell for the scam. I also sent a check. will have to notify bank to stop all correspondence with them.
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   r staib 0 Votes
i HOPE EVERYONE ELSE WHO RECEIVES THIS LETTER GOES TO THE INTERNET AND CHECK IT OUT BEFORE SENDING IT.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   dobbinsmom 0 Votes
I received a letter two days ago, but did not fall for this scam. I thank everyone who has posted all this info. about D.R.D. Awards Payment being a scam, without which I would of been another victim. Thanks
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   george 0 Votes
I am not a victim but I do wonder why they are allowed to send out the front letter if they are not the ones giving out the money. why is it not illegal? The main letter says you have won, but there is not actual company name of who they are. They only give out a report of people who may have won. Thanks for all of you posting scams like this.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   stephanie 0 Votes
i recieved a letter and i hate i fell for it so quick without checking it out first, i normally woudn't be so quick to send money throuhg the mail, But i did it and i learned my lesson. i hope people keep posting so they can't do another person like this again.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   Dorothy 0 Votes
I received the letter above (word for word) two days ago and thankfully did not fall for it. Decided to check the internet today just to be sure and so glad I did and discovered others had posted their complaint. Thanks for people who care and want to make sure others do not fall for scams of heartless people.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   Jeannine 0 Votes
4-17-09
I received the same letter from DRD Award Payment Data Release yesterday with all the same information as above and have to admit I hoped it was true, so I slept on it and today found this information. Happily I will not be sending any money to those %*#&*%$ dogs!

And, I receive so many scams in my email daily and have also been a victim of a scam on the net in a well known dating sight. After I was picked clean he admitted to be Nigerian and was going to school to learn about computers and was able to put in a picture and profile, then hook up with you on instant message then pull his info off the dating site. So even dating sites are not safe.

Kudos to all those who take the time to warn us with their experiences. We all can fall victim as these worms get more and more sofisticated.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   Jeannine +1 Votes
4-17-09
I forgot to mention that I also received another letter the same day that looked very official that was similar in wording but you had your choice of taking $66, 667.00 annually for 30 years or a single, lump-sum Certified check for $l, 020, 000.00.

I only wish I could get my hands around some necks and squeeze until their eyes popped out. I am wondering if I should give these to the local F.B.I. Couldn't hurt. If these snakes are expecting a check from me, maybe something could be done with their address!
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   USPIS 0 Votes
Please contact me regarding letters you may have received.
US Postal Inspection Service
 19th of May, 2009 by   Burnette +2 Votes
I am with Jeannine on this, People like that don't deserve to be free. Especially when people get caught everyday doing simple things. This is major and something NEEDS to be done ASAP. Thinking about how many people did get scammed and almost me too, I really appreciate this website and the people who post scams.
 20th of May, 2009 by   BJTexas 0 Votes
I received two letter in the mail the same day one from D.R.D. Awards Data Release Div. and one from the National Awards Advisory Center they both had a different award amount. Both documents looked very official, after receiving the letters. I decided to go on the internet and inquired concerning the letters and the companies. Thanks to my inquiring I found out that the letters are a scam and thanks to each and every one of you who wrote in concerning the scam. During these economic time people are a little more likely to fall for these types of scams it should be against the law to send out a scam notice of this type.
Thanks for reporting these scams on the net.
BJ Texas
 15th of Jun, 2009 by   amy_montz 0 Votes
I too just received the letter! I'm glad I decided to go on here and check it out!!! Thank you to all!

amy montz
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   Brandie -1 Votes
i have just received my letter today saying the same thing that everyones that i read said, you know i am thanking god that i saw that there was no contact nunber or e-mail address and thought to check it out on line. i am a single mother of two and that money sounds so good. when you are 21 and have two kids and you are hardly making it as is all that money sounds very nice. these people need to be stoped befor they hurt more people.
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   WONDERFUJL 0 Votes
everyone says they are a scammed but they are sending these letters out in offical envelopes tell me how is thats allow if they are not real why arent they stop by fbi tell me that. because that is miss
use of federAL REP.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   Elienay Ribalta 0 Votes
I received a letter today saying the same thing, about 10 days ago I also received a phone call from a 1800 # and they said my name was selected to enter on some sweepstakes award (blah blah blah )...The first thing that i did with out even mading myself happy ... i went to online to find out about the letter, so thanks everyone for these comments, and YES ... I agree too that the GOVERMENT, IF THEY WANT, CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   laura_mom 0 Votes
i also recieved one and i notice there was no number e-mail and it said you can send cash no company does that.
 23rd of Jul, 2009 by   ChewToy 0 Votes
I also received this letter in the mail. It was addressed to my wife. She asked me about it (thank god) and wondered if it was legitimate. I read the letter and laughed. It has lots of official looking seals, stamps, and signatures but was so poorly written and structured that it was obviously a scam.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   pommom 0 Votes
Today i received 4 of these types of letters. I had my husband read one of them...we decided that it would be worth $20 to see if we could get a half a million dollars...then, as I was writing the check, he read the back... I was SO mad. I could really use this money. All I want to do is pay off debt..I'm a good honest person. I had also received a phone call some months back and got roped into subscribing to magazines...now for the next couple years, they take $87 out of my account...
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   smolife 0 Votes
i sent the money never got nothing back got my hopes hurt wish i could meet them so i could tell them off

Scentura Scam , John Mattes Smells a Rat