logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Dr. Syed, Lindsay, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Not a good doctor at all

Dr. Syed Contacts & Informations

Dr. Syed

Posted:    omegagirl

Not a good doctor at all

Lindsay, Ontario
Canada
A very close friend of mine is seeking help with heart and lung trouble.
She was referred to Dr.Syed in Lindsay Ontario who is an absolutley horrible doctor.
This man is a respiratory specialist who does not do his job at all. He is short and ignorant.
My friend can't speak with him because he doesn't listen to her problems so therfore her needs are not being met at all. She is severely ill with angina attacks constantly occuring and this man won't even let her tell him her symptoms. When ever she tries to tell him he speaks over her and ignores what she is saying. She recently went for a chest X-ray to further determine the cause of her shortness of breath, Dr.Syed looked at the films for 2 seconds and said nothing. He just simply stated that she would have to go for a catheterizaton procedure in Peterborough Ontario and may need bypass surgury. Her family GP called this evening and has set her up with a lung functionality test at parkway nuclear facility here in Lindsay. Now this is rediculous!! Syed is a respiratory specialist and he barely even checked her heart rate much less anything else. Why does her family physicain have to go behind him and do his job for him???
He also directly dishonored his patients wishes recently when she went for her cardiac stress test. She specified that her mother was allegic to the chemicals injected into the I.V for the chemical stress test and so therefore she would only agree to do the physical stress test. When she got to the appointment he was preparing to do the chemical test that her mother nearly died from.
This man is the worst doctor I have even come into contact with and he needs to be disiplined accordingly. Many other people I have talked to have nearly died because he is too fast at writing presciptions instead of actually finding the real underlying problems.
A doctors job is to LISTEN to his patients and do what is best for them not railraod them, scare them half to death and keep them too drugged to know the difference. Please help me help my friend, I am very worried that this doctor will end up hurting someone or even her!!!. Please don't wait until she or someone else dies before fixing this problem. My friend is obviously just another OHIP claim to him and nothing more.
Shawna Kay
Comments Canada Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2009 by   tammy +1 Votes
I have this doctor and the first time I saw him he did extensive cardio testing. Just as a check-up. He always listens to me even when I suggest what I think is wrong and what medicine I would like to try. I have never had a problem with this doctor. He is always VERY thorough. My mother in law goes here also now and he has been a HUGE relief and a HUGE help when no other doctor would help her! He is the only one who has gotten her the proper health care she needed and fast! AMAZING! I have never met a more thorough doctor.
 15th of Jan, 2010 by   Allen mager +1 Votes
Swana kay, if you are not happy with the doctor and feel that your and yours life is in danger I would suggest just do not revist him and change the doctor. I do not think you are qualified to judge who is good and abd doctor.

Allen
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   ProudVictoriaCountyResident 0 Votes
I've visited Dr Syed and found him to be pleasant, knowledgable and helpful.
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   PRETTY INDIA 0 Votes
ARE THERE TWO DR. SYEDS? BECAUSE I HAVE AN OBGYN WHOS NAME IS DR. SYED RIZVI, SO YOU GUYS ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SAME MAN RIGHT? I HOPE NOT, BECAUSE I'M DUE FOR SURGERY IN 3 DAYS. BUT THIS DR. SYED (SEEMS) TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND NICE AS WELL.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief