logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
3. (38 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
4. (46 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
5. (56 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dr Maxman product, Winsted, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - They keep sending me a email add

Dr Maxman product Contacts & Informations

Dr Maxman product

Posted: 2012-05-02 by    Tina Deily

They keep sending me a email add

Dr Maxman
19 Mountain View Terrace
Winsted, Connecticut
Phone: 860-977-0079
I never requested or contacted this company at all. My complaint is I keep getting his e-mails which picture nudity. A mans p**** is shown before an erection and after an erection. I have children that use this computer and I am shocked. I have gone on the website and asked to be unsubscribed. I have written this company and all emails do not go through The mail Daemon won't deliver the emails for whatever reason. I have tried three different email address's. hOW DO THESE COMPANIES OBTAIN OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES. THIS IS WRONG
Comments United States Kids & Baby
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009 by   tony1120 0 Votes
Product never arrived but money was taken away from the credit card transaction. Do not trust this website business.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Mike098765 +1 Votes
Do you know how to cancel this??? Have written them several times and nothing. How do I get my account to stop being charged??
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   niku +1 Votes
Dear
maxman we need your Medicine but you have not any Branches in india..please make new branch in india Bangalore ...

nikunjapanigrahi@gmail.com
 5th of Sep, 2009 by   Jocko -1 Votes
I was sent a new bottle of Dr Maxman and didnt want it so I returned it by usps. to the address it came from...It was returned to me address unknown. again how do we stop the charges on the credit card acct> Help'
JockoAce@msn.com
 8th of Sep, 2009 by   banis 0 Votes
i ordered this so called pill and have never seen it can anyone help with this kind of fraud
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   Louis Pacheco 0 Votes
I recently received the Dr. MaXman pills & they do not work. I am interested if any one would joining me in a lawsuit against this company. Please e-mail me back at llapjohn@aol.com.
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   John North 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I tried the free sample out of curiosity and they took out money for a full supple before the trial period was over! Call 1-505-516-0072, they might be able to help you. This is definitely a scam company.
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   John North 0 Votes
I'll help with any complaint or law suit against this company, if anyone can find them!
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   Sandy Wilshire 0 Votes
Hey people, you guys are sooo stupid - did you REALLY expect those pills having an effect on your dxx?
How dull men can be! Save your money dudes and go to a therapist, he'll cure your little problem for sure!
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   brasco36 0 Votes
Hey SANDY, STAY OUT of this obviously men's forum and keep your snide remarks to yourself. these guys were trying to take extreme measures to please the women in their lives. from the sound of thinge i expect YOU do the SAME.
 11th of Oct, 2009 by   WulfDancer +1 Votes
I'v tried to get their email link to work: I want to return a bottle i didn't order. So far, I've been unsuccessful. I canceled my credit card and got a new account. They can't bill against the card I used; it no longer exists.
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   expertmax 0 Votes
If you want to cancel the fraud, you have to call your credit card company and say you lost your credit card and that you want a new one. The number will change they won't be able to credit your card. If you have been taken the full bottle charge, then do some paper work and get a lawyer. This kind of scam is seriously pissing me off.
 7th of Jan, 2010 by   widoran 0 Votes
i have the same problem like you guys, i cancel my credit card y sent a repor to them they told me to wait the will try to contact the custumer if there is no response them we report to the police y many of us do the same police will be force to do something.
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   cindyscissorhands 0 Votes
Hey guys if you want to stop further charges call you credit company and dispute the charges, tell your credit company you never received the merchandize and furthermore you never authorized this company to charge your account. Your credit company will contact the merchant and if they have ½ the trouble getting a hold of them as you all have they will credit your acct.

The merchant has 30 days to prove you ordered and received the product.
 26th of Jan, 2010 by   amiyrl 0 Votes
Of course they are a rip off. Simple, cancel your card and get a new number and they won't be able to charge you for what you didn't order.

That's what I did after reading that it was a scam AFTER I ordered the so-called FREE sample + shipping. They immediately called me before I even got the so-called sample and requested my new card number. I refused saying I haven't gotten the product yet. THEN, they tried calling saying they were my bank's fraud department and there was some "suspicious" activity on my account and "WHAT'S MY NEW NUMBER?" LOL - yeah right. Lesson learned = never order from the internet without first checking out the reviews. AND if it sounds too good to be true, ... well that tells you something.

Oh yeah, they are located in China if that helps. The Singapore addy is a ruse and it's redirected to China.
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   lucien roy 0 Votes
Like many others, i was supposed to pay only the $4.95 shipping charge and got these charges on my credit card. I then canceled my credit card but Visa replaced it with another card with different numbers. I then waited one month to make sure that no charges were put on my card but lo and behold, after a month grace period, i recieved a statement for my new card with a charge on it from Maxman. What must i do to get rid of all these charges i get every month. I have recieved my free month's supply of pills but why all these charges?
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by   dro1960 0 Votes
you all are right these people are big ripoffs. they keep debiting my account but I have tried several times to contact them. the wbsite no longer exsit but they keep takeing the money i have gotten the product but trust me its no good. if anyone has a contact # or something from this company let me know
Thanks
Donald
email me at dro1960@aol.com
 9th of Apr, 2010 by   timel 0 Votes
These companies have a unique position because they have found a niche marketing which is calls shop and drop. They send the product and you have to send it back within a certain number of days with only so much product to get your refund. Typically if you used your credit card, you can contest the charges if you passed that date. The only way to permanently stop the charges from coming in is to get the 1800 number of the company and explain VERY NICELY AND POLITELY AND PROFESSIONALLY that you don't need ANY product and if charges don't stop coming in, you will keep contesting the charges with your credit card (your card company will refund you every time, especially if you explain what kind of company it is and that it has an autoship. They are aware of the legal problems associated with pursuing such companies and so they will just use their payment contestation powers and refund the missing amount). If you have not received the product, you can explain TO THE COMPANY that you were not aware of the fact that your country's customs would hold the product indefinitely. You may be out the first amount because they sent the product already, but you can ask them to stop all further shipments because you won't receive it (most of these SHOP AND DROP supplement companies are on autoship, so you MUST stop the shipping schedule or you will have a major problem on your hands). Then go and contest the amount with your credit card.

If you never received the product, it is because you do not live in the US and the product is being held at your country's customs agency, because it is a supplement that has not been approved by your country's health board.

Again, contest the charges with your credit card company and get your refund.

In the future, don NOT buy any supplements from a foreign supplier. It is likely that you will never get them because they have not been approved by your country's health board.

I would not buy anything online from a store that is not recommended with positive 3rd party recommendations and references.

Do it once shame on them, do it twice, shame on you!

Good luck

TM
 14th of May, 2010 by   bluecord 0 Votes
one of the posting was correct. IF you want to enhance you sexual powers, Consult your Doctor and have him recommend a Hormone Replacement Center. This is the only guaranteed way to improve the sex life
 22nd of May, 2010 by   lewh 0 Votes
to the gentelman that asked for the address, it`s in Utal it`s a PO box 2999, Riverton, Utal. 84065-2099
I hope this helps him in his problem. Thank you Lew<<< From Dade City Florida