logo

Dr. Boni Yayi Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-04-27 by    Otrr73

Scam

Dr. Boni Yayi
ATTENTION FOR YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS!!!

DEAR FRIEND READ TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO THIS TO YOU MARK MY SECOND TENURE AFTER OUR GENERAL ELECTION LAST WEEK.

Good-day and the most favourable Month! I am of the great convictions that you had a very memorable day fill with joy and happy moments that is going to be evergreen in your memories for years to come.

Really I actually could not fathomed nor comprehends neither pick-points directly what it was to make me stick it out with you this long despite the fact that all I had been getting from you were mere trashes fill with negative responds to the tune that I began to see you as “the-non-serious type” with an inbuilt “Death’s Wish” instincts and desires but for the strong emotional link that pursues me to give my uttermost best for the Release of those in poverty bondages I could not afford to wave you aside like the Drags of the Earth.

Thus, I had fully anticipated to witness the swift Release of your Fund within the last month period simply referred to as “an era of Divine Grace” and you could quite imagine my chagrins to arrive my Office this Morning to be presented once again with your File mark “For Your Approval For Cancellation”, you could then figure out for yourself how highly disturbed I was, as I am confronted with this dilemma.

Now let’s get down to the very business of the day, which to my reckoning is centre on your Fund now languishing Ministry Of Finance for the passed 2 Months, which is currently been subjected to questioning, following your persistent delay in fulfilling your own side of your obligations owned to Authorities that has recognized your Rights to ownership but which you are sidetracking in the most nonchalant manners that reminds one of the worst outlandish tenure of sheer arrogance.

Categorically speaking, for how long did you ever think I could hold on to your Fund without infringing on the International Norms & Ethics of the standardized constitutionality of the International Regulations. It is now becoming extreme difficult for me to hold on under the Presidential Immunity Clauses since the time limitations has been exceeded, while trying to prove myself “the good guy of the bad bureaucratic systems” most people vent their irritations on, when it boils to issues concerning Government and its odd machineries, but here now you are constituting to the same retrogressive angles with your delay, hence you are not going to fault anyone once your Fund is cancelled within 7 Days from today.

From all indications you has been given sufficient time to act on yur constitutional & fundamentality yet you are only determined to WASTE it all as I am now going to wash my hands off completely from it, while cancelling omy Presidential Immunity Protections Clauses.

DETERMINATIONS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SUCCESSES, YOU CAN DO IT NOW EVEN UNDER THE MOST UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES IF YOU TRULY SET YOUR MIND ON ACCOMPLISHING THIS, YOU CAN DEFINITELY COUNT ON ME TO BRING GREAT, WONDERFULL CHANGES INTO YOUR LIFE ONCE YOU COULD GIVE ME THIS CHANCE TO PROVE MY HEIGHTS OF AFFECTIONS & GOOD WILLS TO YOU!!!

FINALLY BELLOW WAS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MINISTRY ON WHERE YOU CAN SEND THEIR $140USD, SO TRY TO SEND IT NOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO THEM TOMORROW WHEN THEY COME BACK OK.

Reciever Name==Mr.Nwabuwanne Christopher
Location======Cotonou, Du Benin
Country=======Benin Republic
Zip code====00229
Text Q=======year?
Answer=======2011
Mtcn=========
Amount======$140, 00usd

Remember that Winners never STOPPED midways on their track but went ahead boldly without Fears to the Finishing Line to win the Crown!!!

HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT,

Presiednt & Commander-in-Chief Of The Armies Forces

Republic Du Benin
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Home Resale Fees Sparking Outrage Nationwide