logo

1. (20 mins ago)
Sabc 2
SABC2 CANCELLED NARUTO
2. (24 mins ago)
Affordable Movers BC (PL Affordale Moving Ltd.)
Dishonest and Unprofessional

Doubledown Casino Contacts & Informations

Doubledown Casino

Posted: 2011-12-15 by    fillof stuffJames

coins

On Dec15 you guys were working on the game.IT was not work. Before you all worked on the games I had over 6 million coins.When the game came back on AT2;30 THE NEXT DAY I HAD 150 COIN.i KNOW ITS NOT REAL MONEY BUT I JUST PAY FOR SOME COINS TO PLAY WITH
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2011 by   Shari walters +2 Votes
Hi there I'm a doubledown player, since the new tI'meline come on to facebook ive been having problems, first of all i am really dissatified with the way doubledown casino is, i had an account, i logged of my page an signed backed in later 2 see that all my chips were gone the whole $89, 00000, i dont know were it went 2, but i never ever got it back, i than decided to make me another page, so i could play doubledown casino again, an than find i cant even get a spin on the cheapest game, because itz taken all my chips, i have alot of friends that use to like playing doubledown but they are so annoyed on how it is, an how they have been cheated by it that they reccommend to others that play dont buy chips, u just cant trust it...DOUBLEDOWN IS A RIP OFF.
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   ruthann.galbraith 0 Votes
this game doubledown seems to have me blocked from buying chips, to play there game, i know i have large amount of chips on another site, could this be the problem any one have this problem it always shows my phone number is invalid and i dont know why
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   ruthann.galbraith 0 Votes
this game doubledown .seems to have me blocked from buying chips, to play there game, i know i have large amount of chips on another site, could this be the problem any one have this problem it always shows my phone number is invalid and i dont know why
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   Lisa Vingar McSavaney 0 Votes
hi there I have some questions about the free credits that you said we are getting well I did not get them this game is getting really bad and when I click on the link it is telling me that I all ready got them and there is something else I wanted to ask if I can sign my husband up on Double Down he also likes to play but I never get and credits for him but we only have one computer Thanks from some one that likes to play Double Down
 19th of May, 2012 by   Meladie Jones 0 Votes
I enjoyed playing Doubledown when it first came on. I don't know what happened but now I can't get on at all and can't contact them using their method. Everytime I try to contact either on Facebook or website, I get an "authentication error" and says that there is an invalid account. I have tried everything it said to do but it directs me back to the same message. Don't have a clue why they would have blocked me if this is the case. It is very frustrating to not even be able to contact them by any method.
 2nd of Jun, 2012 by   Monette Pinzon Vallido 0 Votes
hey Doubledown I got the 5 wilds in "Sunken" few minutes ago how come you did not credit the JACKPOT amount worth 17M into my account! is it real or just a DISPLAY?
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   Donna Earles 0 Votes
My complaint is the same as (2ndof june, 2012 Monette Pinzon Vallido.) I have an Authentication Error. Also says my account is invalid. Please help as soon as you can. Donna Earles
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   Rippedoff061 0 Votes
On the evening of June 30th or in your case probably July 1st I played in 2 separate tournaments and although I placed 3rd in one tournament and 9th in another the tokens, or coins were not awarded. One was classic slots at 600, 000 tokens the other was European vacation at 6, 000, 000 tokens. I realize you have been experiencing technical issues, like no gifts being sent and the tournament area was shut down for awhile. However, I expect that when I play the prize stated is awarded. Please rectify this.
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   Ray Walker 0 Votes
Hey Doubledwon, what is wrong with your Canadian players. Are we no deserving of receiving something special to help us celebrate our Canada Day. Shame on you..
 2nd of Jul, 2012 by   PBouwman +1 Votes
Recently there seems to have been an issue with your game. I had over 500, 000.00 coins then all of a sudden it showed the coins in a negative value then the site went down. When the site came back it showed i had 0 coins. I know this is not real but since i purchase coins all the time i feel it is my money that disappeared. Also what happened to the gift giving ability it has disappeared also. I really enjoy this casino game more than any of the rest and would hate to have to find a new game to play. Please fix the issue.
 9th of Jul, 2012 by   Nancy in VA +1 Votes
Doubledown Casino is the biggest rip off I've ever seen. disappearing chips, low payouts, extremely poor issue resolution. Can anything be done to make them pay or change their current business practices?

I have been ripped off for the last time by DoubleDown Casino. Company is worth over 500MM, and they have payouts that are so incredibly poor, you would be better off playing at a real casino.

This is a 'game' and it should be enjoyable. Instead, chips are sucked up so quickly. And, when your chips automatically disappear, there is little done to resolve the issue--the proof is on the player to get resolution.

My most recent experience: I lost 127MM chips in one hour. How is that even possible? Reel spun for about 160 times. Never hit a bonus. Before that, I watched as 7MM chips just disappeared while I was sitting there...I won a bonus and instead of giving me chips, they took them away! And, amazingly, they have no record.

Another fun fact: in a “gift” spin provided by DDC, I landed (wheel fully stopped) on 5MM chips. Then, it “jumped” all by itself to 15K chips. This is not out of the ordinary for what I have witnessed.

While you play for chips and not cash, if you pay to play, there should be governance over what the payouts have to be. I cannot believe there are no controls over this scam.

I played for a while many months back but became so fed up with all the issues, I blocked the game. I recently came back to give it another try. It's even worse now than it was before. I was a sucker for $250 this time around. While I can easily afford what I have spent to play, when you pay to play you should at least feel like you can get your $$ worth of play.

And, when the games are not working properly, as the DaVinci Diamonds game has not worked properly for a month now, there is no proactive resolution. Or resolution when you report the issues. I was told there were no records of my disappearing chips so my case was closed. The bonus spins (extra free spins) did not work properly for weeks. I don't even know how much in chips I lost b/c of that.

I would like to see their reporting on their payouts and validate they are real people who win all the contests and jack pots.

I am absolutely disgusted by this site. I have also lodged a complaint with Facebook as they have responsibility for the company's poor business practices. I have not been treated fairly or received a product I am satisfied with. I want my $$ back (though I know I will never see a penny)...I would have had more fun watching it sail down into the sewage system.

These business practices are simply just unacceptable.
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Chandra Newlon 0 Votes
my name is Chandra Newlon was just playing the tournament classis cherry2 played one game no total showing up, played a second time it took the 300, 000 coins and would not let me go in to the game I don't have that kind of coins to loose without playing them
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   garylm 0 Votes
Since you have started your new promotion of coins for surveys I have never been able to complete a survey because I do not accept text messages on my cellular phone. Why ask for both email and cell phone?
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   Redlaz1 +1 Votes
I have had trouble with missing credits and a stream of e-mails between me and their programmers. Something is wrong with the game and now it has become a huge pain in the ass. Seems the more I complained the worse it became. I went from being UP 75 million to negative 56 million in winnings. Go figure.
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   Not a happy camper in Canada +1 Votes
And here I thought I was alone with all of my issues with the game. I have experienced most, if not all of these problems in spite of using different browsers and operating systems.

Not impressed lately. I too play for the fun, but lately it has been a major pain in the butt and the last week alone tournaments have not been working properly.

Today I cannot sign in because it says I have to upgrade my flash player. Went to Adobe and everything is up to date and I can play all my other games.

FB is also under the impression that when you deactivate your account you can still set up a separate account to play Doubledown. Nope. It reactivated my FB account which I DID NOT want to do.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   mrrogerb +1 Votes
Double down casino has got so shitty it's not any fun to play anymore. I bought $198.00 in chops and as soon as I did their games stopped paying much of anything. I went to a negative 75, 000, 000 chips in 2 days. How the hell does that happen. I think they are a rip off and I will never play them again. They need to be investigated for fraud because of their crappy underhanded business practices. Is there anyway to file a complaint on them somewhere? They have blocked me from contacting them. Most of all I feel like an idiot for even trusting the crooked &(^%$*.
 28th of Oct, 2012 by   louis comrau 0 Votes
well tonite i played double casino and i lost 1, 5000.00 coins..everthing was going my way and the casino wenr blank..when it came back up i lost my coins, ... so unless i get them back..don't play the game
 28th of Oct, 2012 by   louis comrau 0 Votes
lost 150, 000, 000.00 coins not impressed check the game i played and sucked my coins..will not play ever again unless i get my game points again and will tell my friends how you suck..check my record
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   RebeccaDScaman +1 Votes
I was playing Doubledown casino slots and everything was working fine. Then my screen suddenly froze and I had to refresh the page. When I did so, I lost 600000 coins. How does this happen? Could you please replace the coins that were taken from me?
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Scrug 0 Votes
I complained yesterday about losing 2, 000, 000.00. Today I received my free spins. One of them was for 1, 000, 000.00 but when I got back on 2 hours later all 3 of my free spins were gone including my 1, 000, 000.00. please return 3, 000, 000.00 to me. Thankyou

How to Find a Pet Sitter