logo

FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Donna Reid, My Fabulous Longcoats, Grand Prairie, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Scammed me out of money

Donna Reid, My Fabulous Longcoats Contacts & Informations

3728 Royal Valley Rd
Grand Prairie, Texas
Phone: 972-602-8888
MyFablulousLongcoats.com
DONNA REID, MY FABULOUS LONGCOATS IS A SCAM ARTIST ! ! !
This person DONNA REID, is not a good reliable breeder. She sells you a dog and knows you are buying it for breeding purposes, then never tells you the bite is bad and the dog has long spider legs, which makes it roach backed. I ask her to take the dog back and she refused to even talk to me about it. She sells the dogs when they are very young, does not update pictures and when you get it is the most hideaous dog you have ever seen ! She also LIES to you about the weight. She will tell you 3 Lbs and it ends up being 6 or 7 Lbs. Her dogs are not all from long coats like she advertises. There are short coats too. But she does not tell you this. Very very scheming... There have been several good breeders who have told me the same story. They too were ripped off. She comes off as a caring breeder, has her friends give recommendations, but this is all just a front for selling horrible dogs ! This is a "staged" act to sell her dogs. I lost a large amount of money over this and all I can do is WARN others to BEWARE of this horrible breeder. She has reduced her prices considerably in order to DUMP the ones she has left. BEWARE of DONNA REID ! NOT a good breeder ! DOES NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT SHE SELLS !

Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2009 by   Melissa L +1 Votes
I understand what your saying that she isn't a reliable breeder and just takes peoples money, but come on, I can't imagine the dog was "hideous!" I get that you lost probably a good chunk of change because of this ordeal but just the fact that the dog probably wasn't a purebred, I don't know it just sounds to me like your not really all that much of an animal person. Yeah the dog isn't what you wanted but it's not the dogs fault that it's ugly! Do you have a picture of this "ugly" dog?
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   ANN TANNER A.K.A. CINDY KEARNEY +1 Votes
The person that wrote the above complaint on Donna Reid, that's me, is ANN TANNER at WWW.CHARMINGLITTLECHIS. She has a good reason for not wanting to sign her name. She used to go by the name CINDY KEARNEY at GEMSTONE PUPPIES but she scammed so many breeders out of their money and/or their puppies that she had to move, change her website, change her kennel name AND she even changed her own name! She has been on the run and hiding under her new identity until NOW and she is SCARED!!! I have proof of who she really is. Her scam is to buy a puppy from a reputable breeder who sells AKC longcoat chihuahuas, then when she receives the puppy, she claims the puppy is not good enough for her and she DEMANDS her money back OR for a partial payment back she will keep the puppy and sell that puppy as a pet for alot more than she paid to start with. She has made ALOT of money this way. If her DEMANDS aren't met then she will drag your name through the mud as she is doing now with me. She has relentlessly sent me vicious emails as well as written horrible things about me, my dogs and their puppies. She has threatened me countless times and promises she'll put me out of business as she has done the other breeders before me! Since she has decided to sell only longcoat chihuahuas, those are the breeders she goes after!All of my dogs are AKC and ALL of my dogs are purebred LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUAS and have been for the past 24+ years that I have been a reputable AKC breeder. I have NEVER owned a short coat chihuahua nor have I ever bred one of my LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUAS to a short coat chihuahua. AGAIN LET ME STATE THAT I HAVE PROOF THAT ANN TANNER IS THE SAME PERSON AS CINDY KEARNEY!!! She has 2 dogs on her website right now that came from 2 Texas breeders that she scammed with her story. I sent ANN/CINDY lots of pictures of the 2 puppies I sold her and I'm wondering why she is mentioning only 1 puppy. They were in excellent health and were beautiful when I sent them. I have personally kept several female puppies from the same 2 parents of the ones I sold ANN/CINDY. They are all beautiful dogs and will carry on their excellent attributes! Anyone can take a picture of a puppy or even a person and make them look bad. Like taking a picture while they are in an odd position or with their tongue hanging out or their eyes closed. I just wish I had known in advance what kind of demented person I was sending my precious puppies to. I do NOT tell anyone a false weight on a puppy. I use the same chihuahua puppy weight chart that most chihuahua breeders use and I always say what their "charting" weight is which is ONLY an estimated adult weight. NO breeder can accurrately guess the future adult size of a puppy which is why I say on my "Bill of Sale" that I send attached to every carrier along with the puppies, that "NO GUARANTEES are given for adult size, bite, show potential, or thickness of coat." This is standard for most breeders, ironically enough that includes ANN/CINDY's guarantee on HER website. DON'T LET THIS ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY GET AWAY WITH ANY MORE SCAMS ON GOOD, HONEST, REPUTABLE AKC LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUA BREEDERS!!! WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP HER and WE ARE!!!
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   ANN TANNER IS THE SAME AS CINDY KEARNEY +1 Votes
I want to be clear! I, Donna Reid, DID NOT SCAM ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY or anyone else out of money or puppies or anything else! ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY bought 2 AKC LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUA female puppies from me (who were born on 4/15/09) with a $200 deposit each when they were 3 weeks old on 5/6/09 (not too young). I sent her MANY pictures as they grew just as I always do. Then she paid the remaining balance on them when they were 3 months old on 7/6/09. I shipped to her, on 7/15/09, the 2 puppies that she had chosen and bought. Now, looking back, I know she pre-planned for them to not be paid for or shipped until they were going through their "teenage stage". This was obviously a lesson she had learned from her previous scams with other breeders. Their bites were not off and their ears were not down when they were shipped to her. Although, they were going through that lanky, gangly stage as they all do at this age. But they were still beautiful, healthy, well socialized, even tempered puppies! ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY calls them "hideous"! They had just arrived from an airplane flight in which they had been in a carrier together for MANY hours in addition to the EXTRA HOURS in their carrier because she was several hours late picking them up. According to what she told me on the phone and in her own words in a previous report she wrote about me, she immediately started taking pictures of them as she set them down on the floor of the airport in their scared and startled state. WHO DOES THAT to sweet, helpless little puppies! ?! Only ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY! Normal people might take a few pictures of themselves holding, cuddling and nurturing their newly arriving scared little puppies! I love my dogs as much as I love my own children and their puppies hold a special place in my heart! I try my best to match up each puppy with their forever family. In this case, I failed to adhere to the red flag warnings that I saw along the way and I sent my innocent little puppies to a bitter old woman who thrives on the emotional torture that she has brought to myself and other breeders like me. As for my puppies that are still for sale here, they are NOT from that same litter as the ones I sold to ANN/CINDY. And they are definitely NOT getting "dumped" as leftovers either. I dare her to even suggest something as inhumane as that!! I have read some of the emails she has sent to previous breeders that she tormented like me and they are the same as my emails from her. She has even put MANY false ads about me, my dogs and my puppies on puppyfind.com which I have had to send in proof to them that they are false before they would remove them. That process has taken many weeks to correct all the while she is spreading her vicious lies! WHAT SHE IS DOING TO ME IS CALLED BLACKMAIL!!! She has threatened to destroy me just like she threatened to destroy the other breeders before me if we did not comply with her DEMANDS! She said she would send her puppies back to me, but she didn't! Instead she told me in an email that she sent them away to a shelter/rescue place. I would welcome them back because then I would know they would be happy and safe! She threatened to take me to court, but she hasn't! She has NO conscience for what she is doing to me and other breeders like me. She used these exact same tactics on many, many breeders before me using the name CINDY KEARNEY! There are also lots of reports about her on www.ripoffreports.com where people can search the names ANN TANNER and CINDY KEARNEY to see how she has treated other breeders. Well, now it's time to settle this in court! ANN TANNER/CINDY KEARNEY, you said you would take me to court, so why haven't you? Let's go! I'm ready! If you have nothing to hide, then let's go to court where I will show that I have solid proof of who you are and what you are doing to try to destroy the names, lives and businesses of honest, loving, hard working breeders like me.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   breeder 0 Votes
You are ruining your own reputation by continuing the writing you are doing.

The pictures were taken at my home. Not at the airport. The dogs were picked up upon landing and availability. You received a call from me as soon as I saw the dogs. You were not interested in speaking to me.

Is this what you would call professional ? Or would it be called "defamination" ??? This was submotted to puppyfind by Donna. Is she selling a dog or defaming someone ?

$750 USD Buy with confidence

Registered/registerable (AKC, NKC, etc.), Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee, Travel crate
ANN TANNER AT CHARMINGLITTLECHIS IS A.K.A. CINDY
at myfablongcoats@yahoo.com. And please visit my
website at www.myfabulouslongcoats.com.
My Fabulous Longcoats:
Totally Misleading Statements From This Breeder
I know for a FACT that Ann Tanner and Cindy Kearney are NOT the same person as I recently shipped a champion to be picked up by Cindy for Ann. BELIEVE me, if it's good enough for HOMELAND SECURITY it's good enough for me. I know Ann Tanner personally and she is an outstanding breeder of quality chihuahuas. I have VIEWED the photos of the chihuahuas that Fabulous Longcoats shipped to Ann and would not TAKE BACK!!! All responsible breeders will take back puppies that are not what the buyer expected!!! Don't be "fooled" by the Ripoffreport.com as anyone can put anything on there!!! This website is NOT supposed to be used by breeders to SLAM and DEFAME othe breeders!!!
Reviewer: Tanya, September 22, 2009

ALL ABOUT rip off report

rip off report is made by consumers against consumers. rip off report does not guarantee that reports are authentic or accurate, as stated on their website. They allow anyone to say anything they want in the form of a complaint, about anyone. The problem with this website is that they do not verify the identity of the person who files the complaint. Furthermore, the website does not verify that the complaints are valid at all. This website attracts “competitors” to submit false criticism and counterfeit/unverified complaints. rip off report makes their complaints more visible, in an effort to “extort” money from victims of damaging (sometimes untrue) complaints, like in my case. They have another service that extorts money from consumers, to repair their reputation. Did it ever occur to anyone “how” rip off report makes their money ? Yes….by “repairing” the damage they allow to happen, under AZ law.

My rip off report is another complaint that is fake, unverified, made up by competitors, in an effort to make me look bad. If you notice, these people are other breeders, saying I ripped off “breeders” (not even named), NOT CONSUMERS ! No breeder or consumer has ever been ripped of by me. There is misinformation all through these reports.

I always conduct business with the utmost integrity, honesty and commitment. I can provide a long list of clients and breeders alike, who will give me a great referral.

It is very sad that in difficult times like this, other breeders bash my success, worrying why they are not selling dogs and I am. These people are nothing more than “gossips and wanna-be’s”. I am far too busy to worry about what someone else is doing.
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   breeder 0 Votes

I would also like for everyone reading this, to know that because I ask Donna to take her dogs back, she has become retaliatory by "first" writing a complaints board report and rip off report on me. Donna instigated all of this. The person ripped off here is "ME". I have "responded" to her accusations due to all the taunting she has done. She has done a fine job of ruining her own reputation. Donna is far too defensive.

Donna is the only breeder who has scammed me in all my years of breeding. She refused to let me send them back to her. I have a long email from her, telling me just this. I would take with a grain of salt, anything that Donna says. There are no other breeders. Nothing she said is supported.

Information supplied to her is from a competitive breeder that I had professional differences with, who would like to see me out of the way. This person has not identified themselves for a good reason. Defaming another person is looking for trouble. When this persons identity is disclosed, there will be legal action. I work as hard as any other breeder and do not appreciate my name being thrown all over in an effort to ruin my name. There is enough business out there for everyone. This is not necessary. I help other breeders sell their dogs lots of times. I do not mind this, as I feel "what goes around, comes around". I also enjoy helping people. You do not have to be a "cut throat breeder" in order to sell your dogs. Sad this is the way some people are.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   sulmona +1 Votes
You're way off the mark, Cindy. Donna constantly updates her website descriptions and her pictures. I know because I manage the site for her. As the puppies go through their growth cycles, she averages five to six picture updates per puppy. She keeps me very busy while keeping her potential clients informed and updated.

Further, I've never met ANY breeder who cares more about her dogs than Donna. She's honest, hardworking, fair and above reproach. You really should check your facts before you start posting things like this trying to ruin a reputable breeder's reputation. She has hundreds of very happy customers who will back her up.
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   breeder 0 Votes
Since you are her FRIEND, you will say most anything. Like I said before... here is the truth of what has happened... I have all my facts clear. These ARE the facts. I do believe Donna and her cut throat breeder friends have started all of this trying to ruin reputations. I do not have my friends posting day after daylibelous comments about another breeder. My reputation is above average and people know this is is just an effort to ruin MY reputation, which it will not. I will however, ruin Donna's, by posting nothing but FACTS which can be confirmed. My facts are solid. All Donna had to do was take back the two dogs she sent to me, which were not as expected. Her quality does not match mine. Instead, Donna started all this rip off reporting, etc. Now she will have to live with this forever. Defaming me, writing untrue statements is not what a professional breeder does. This is all "High school" behavior. Again, read the following facts. This is what all of this is about. Nothing else. Anything else is just defaming someone, in an effort to be retaliatory.

The dogs were shipped at the age they were, due to you telling me you had given them one vaccination at 8 weeks old and wanted to ship them to me then. I do not accept any dogs with only one vaccination. Nor do I accept a puppy less than 10 weeks old. So, therefore you had to hold them a few weeks more in order to give them the second. Are you telling me you forgot this ? Yes, if you would vaccinate your puppies at 6 weeks and again at 9 to 10 weeks, they would be ready to ship at 10 weeks old. While I remember, we need to post the "real reason", besides the vaccines, Donna Reid did not send my puppies until they were 12 weeks old. She did not have the AKC litter registrations, as the puppies Sire DNA was found to be incorrect. If you look at Samson's pedigree on Donna's website, it does not match up with the pedigree on the females I purchased from her. What kind of reputable breeder would knowingly have a false pedigree of their Stud dog, "still" on their website ? You can hurry to change it out Donna, but I have already copied and pasted it for anyone who would like to confirm this.

Is this what you would call professional ? Or would it be called "defamination" ??? This was submitted to puppyfind by Donna. Is she selling a dog or defaming someone ? Totally unecessary !! But this is Donna's mentality.

$750 USD Buy with confidence

website at www.myfabulouslongcoats.com.
My Fabulous Longcoats:

Totally Misleading Statements From This Breeder
Reviewer: Tanya, September 22, 2009

We need to post the "real reason", besides the vaccines, Donna Reid did not send my puppies until they were 12 weeks old. She did not have the AKC litter registrations, as the puppies Sire DNA was found to be incorrect. If you look at Samson's pedigree on Donna's website, it does not match up with the pedigree on the females I purchased from her. What kind of reputable breeder would knowingly have a false pedigree of their Stud dog, "still" on their website ? You can hurry to change it out Donna, but I have already copied and pasted it for anyone who would like to confirm this.

ABOUT rip off report: This is an unethical site. Not held accountable for claims posted on their site. Do not verify the validity of claims and reports. Post libelous comments, uncontrolled. Violates Google's terms of service. Promulgating Defamatory content. Anyone who would believe content on that site has to be simple minded.

Donna's Dogs pictured below are even difficult to "give away". Donna said, she wishes she could get them back ? She had a chance and did not want anything to do with them. So what does that say about Donna ? QUOTE, by Sulmona, Donna's friend: "Further, I've never met ANY breeder who cares more about her dogs than Donna." Just does not match up with how Donna handled this situation.

12th of Oct, 2009 by   Lovely Lola +1 Votes
After having read all of the above I do need to say that I bought a female Chi from Donna- I do not purchase puppies off the internet that are not within driving distance from me. We met with Donna at her house and our Chi is now a year old, looks just like her Daddy and we love her to death. I really do not believe in shipping pups all over the Country - I have seen disastrous results, and would not put an innocent animal through such trauma. I am the owner of 4 wonderful female Chi's and while some of them may be prettier than others, I would never deem an animal hideous! I am sorry you say you had a bad experience but I disagree that Donna is dishonest- I would certainly return to her for another long haired Chi as I found her most professional with nothing to hide... as I mentioned before my husband and I spent time in her home so that we could see what we were buying and certainly have not been disappointed- what better testimony than that can you find?
 12th of Oct, 2009 by   txlc +1 Votes
I'm jumping into this because I Know Donna Reid, I know her personally, and I have been to her home and she has been to mine. I'm Nadine of Texas long Coats txlongcoats.com . I purchased one of my first long coats from her, years ago. And I just purchased again from her.

I also have her website as a link on my website along with other breeders. I know that Donna only has Long Coats and only breeds long coats to long coats. That was one of the reasons I purchased from her. I know of other breeders here who also have her lines and have been well pleased.

I have purchased from other breeders and have had the pups ship to me. sometimes I did not get what I thought I was getting... many times the size was not what I was told... I wanted a breeding size and got a female that would never make breeding size... but I was told this. But I did not try to ruin them and I did not get my money back.

Also when you are ANY TYPE of business you are not going to make 100% of the people happy, that just won't happen at some point someone will be upset. You at them or Them at you.

IF BUYING A BREEDING FUTURE PUP ; I have asked for this myself and I have been ask to have this done. If you want a dog for breeding and it is very important for certain things to be RIGHT/Correct on the dog... Then PAY for a Vet to check out those things and have That Vet Call your Vet with the findings. Any Vet can tell if the pups has a off bite, bad legs, hump back Yes Vets are not judges but they can see things like that. And Yes I have been asked this of me and the people who it truly matters are happy to pay for the Vet. As I have been to pay for a Vets look over. a pup I can not see. This is C.Y.A.

And do not think this doesn't happen when you purchase from a "show" breeder. I know and have seen with my own eye's. A friends female pup sold to her as SHOW WORHTY and they paid a VERY high price for her and she arrived with a down ear and a very bad underbite ! AND YES from a SHOW KENNEL... and was told she has the blood lines breed her. ! The lady would not do that and sold her... with the help of the puppies breeder to whom but another SHOW KENNEL...

Now don't jump on me as I'm "NOT" saying All Show Breeders here, , , , but us who do not show hear all the time that we are not as good as they are!
 13th of Aug, 2014 by   Lashon Andrews 0 Votes
This Donna Reid sounds like the Donna Reid who's my landlord. "Scam artist" describes my Donna Reid to a "T". Can this possibly be the same person?

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0