logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (17 mins ago)
essayforme.org
They took money for essay and no one replied
3. (20 mins ago)
Steven Malman Law
Very bad service
4. (29 mins ago)
Reliant Vision Group
Reliant vision is a fake and fraud company
5. (39 mins ago)
Shine Your Career
Job scam / fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

DonCosa images microdot process, New York Complaints & Reviews - Doncosa vs. the first amendment?

DonCosa images microdot process Contacts & Informations

DonCosa images microdot process

Posted:    phoenix

Doncosa vs. the first amendment?

Doncosa Images
New York
doncosa.com
Our first amendment right to free speech is a fantastic thing. It enables companies like Doncosa Images to buy air time on television or create websites and proclaim that their product is the best hair replacement system on the market although this is merely their opinion. It enables them to state that it will not damage your existing hair even if it is already fine and damaged, again this is just their opinion, . They can claim that it is invisible and comfortable to wear. and it also enables them to invite you to come in for a "free" consultation. It is their constitutional right to make these claims. Unfortunately, when their past clients complain that they have had damage to their existing hair caused by the microdot system, that it has created sores on their heads and has been terribly itchy and uncomfortable, or that it is not invisible as was claimed in the infomercial and they post these complaints, Doncosa yells SLANDER!!! When a client like myself post negative reviews on the complaint boards because i feel that I am being charged money unfairly and that the customer service at Doncosa has treated me rudely and that they refuse to send me an itemized bill as is my legal right, they have their attorney send letters to my home threatening me with a law suit for SLANDER in an attempt to bully me into removing my reviews!!! Is it not my constitutional right to freedon of speech that allows me to post a negative review? My intention for writing a negagive review is not to slander the Doncosa company. I have no desire to damage their reputation. I am not looking to put them out of business. I believe a company's reputation and whether they succeed or not is determined by the quality of the product they provide and their customer service to back up the product. If they lose customers it is because of what they lack not because of anything I have written. Anything I have stated here is just my personal opinion, you as a potential Doncosa Image client are free to make up your own mind. And if you still have a problem with this review Mr. James Costa, I suggest you take it up with the Supreme Court.
Comments United States Beauty & Day Spas
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection