logo

DollarStretch.com Complaints & Reviews - It seems to be total scam

DollarStretch.com Contacts & Informations

DollarStretch.com

Posted: 2012-10-23 by

It seems to be total scam

DollarStretch.com
I ordered a product from DollarStretch.com and paid total sum the same day. I received shopping dollars from them but when I tried to sign up to the website I was always told that entered wrong captcha. I tried some 6 times and the result was the same. It seems to be total scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I went to a seminar and my daughter and myself were given $100 each mine went in and hers won"t. I have entered it 7 times. She is totally disappointed and we sat for five hours in seminar and now this does not work! I have not purchased anything yet but will let you know when I do...
 23rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
One should find out where they hunt.
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I can't even log in. Every time I put in the password they gave me it comes up "void."
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA. Can't even register it. I put in the information printed on the card but it keeps coming up "void."

Vegas Vacation Scam