Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

DollarStretch.com Complaints & Reviews - It seems to be total scam

DollarStretch.com Contacts & Informations

DollarStretch.com

Posted: 2012-10-23 by

It seems to be total scam

DollarStretch.com
I ordered a product from DollarStretch.com and paid total sum the same day. I received shopping dollars from them but when I tried to sign up to the website I was always told that entered wrong captcha. I tried some 6 times and the result was the same. It seems to be total scam.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I went to a seminar and my daughter and myself were given $100 each mine went in and hers won"t. I have entered it 7 times. She is totally disappointed and we sat for five hours in seminar and now this does not work! I have not purchased anything yet but will let you know when I do...
 23rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
One should find out where they hunt.
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I can't even log in. Every time I put in the password they gave me it comes up "void."
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA. Can't even register it. I put in the information printed on the card but it keeps coming up "void."
 29th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had the same problem but kept trying. You need to include the dashes in the account field. Finally got in and signed up. Haven't used any of the offers yet.

Contact Us