It seems to be total scam

I ordered a product from DollarStretch.com and paid total sum the same day. I received shopping dollars from them but when I tried to sign up to the website I was always told that entered wrong captcha. I tried some 6 times and the result was the same. It seems to be total scam.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

8th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I went to a seminar and my daughter and myself were given $100 each mine went in and hers won"t. I have entered it 7 times. She is totally disappointed and we sat for five hours in seminar and now this does not work! I have not purchased anything yet but will let you know when I do...
 23rd of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
One should find out where they hunt.
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I can't even log in. Every time I put in the password they gave me it comes up "void."
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA. Can't even register it. I put in the information printed on the card but it keeps coming up "void."
 29th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had the same problem but kept trying. You need to include the dashes in the account field. Finally got in and signed up. Haven't used any of the offers yet.
 9th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
We also Received a $50 discount shopping dollars card from AAA and after checking out what this card could be used to purchase, decided that we were better off just clipping coupons from the flyers that are dropped at our doorstep on Saturdays. Discounts were minimal. Very disappointed.
 9th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Also received a 50 dollar gift card from AAA, after signing on to the website, decided to stick to clipping coupons becasue savings using the card were minimal and we would end up spending more than we are used to in order to get the savings. Very disappointed.

Contact Us