logo

Dockers Contacts & Informations

Dockers

Posted:    Valerie

Hotel scam

I have been trying to redeem this voucher for a free 2 night hotel stay and dinner for two since Feb. 14, 2008. The instructions say that you need to give 30 days notice for your date/stay request and that you will be contacted within 10days of receipt of the voucher. After 1 month has passed since I sent in the voucher without anyone contacting me, I called the phone number for TLC Marketing and requested info on my stay request. I had given them 3 separate dates as requested and wanted to make travel arrangements for the end of March 2008. The customer concierge representative couldn't help me and only told me that someone (a booking agent) would be calling me asap. I waited another week and called back on 3/17 and was told that someone would call me back by tomorrow. When no call was received, I called back on 3/18 and was told that there was no info but that another email would be sent to the booking agent asking to contact me asap. On 3/19 I called again trying to get an answer as to if my booking dates were going to be honoured and was told that a booking agent would call me within 3-5 days. No one has called me. Today is 4/5. I called again today to see what they were going to do since all three of my booking date choices have since passed. I was told that a booking agent was going to return my call asap for new dates. I am doubtful that anyone will call back since I have been getting the same excuse and response for a month now.
Comments United States Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Apr, 2008 by   ScammedByFrankBurtrym 0 Votes
Pretty much the same story here. Submitted in February, waited about 3 weeks before bugging them, and was told that they had my form, everything was filled out properly and someone would contact me ASAP. I gave them an additional phone number to reach me and have been waiting ever since. Thankfully, my dates are in May, so I'm going to give it another shot this week. Hope yours still has a chance of working.
 12th of May, 2008 by   rose russo 0 Votes
Been approved for the hotel stay. Done my part as requested. Still waiting for a booking agent to call. 4 phone calls and a letter in writing -- I find it hard to believe that a company as well known as Dockers would participate in this false advertising and take the risk of loosing costumers.

Without customers you would not have a business!!! If this is a scam we will soon find out.
 20th of May, 2008 by   Laura 0 Votes
Same thing here. It is a scam. If it were not a scam, then why would the promotion be set up so that you yourself cannot contact a booking agent? I have been given the runaround and finally given up. It is especially fantastic that I was trying to use these hotel nights as part of my honeymoon.
 29th of May, 2008 by   Dave 0 Votes
Ditto. I have called 6 times over the past two months, and keep getting told the same thing - that I will get a call from a booking agent, and there's nothing else that can be done except to wait. I am quite fed up! This was supposed to be part of our summer vacation, but how can we plan anything when we don't even know if we'll be going? Very frustrating.
 4th of Jun, 2008 by   Pat Matthews 0 Votes
Ready to turn this company to the Ohio Attorney General..what a scam..what a way to celebrate Father's Day a year later...no phone calls back..TLC has to be as phony as Dockers..anyone have their phone number??? No flight, no phone calls, no letters just a BIG SCAM...I will tell everyone I know never to buy this brand again.I
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Mike STarr 0 Votes
I too have been stung by a dockers TLC marketing deal..this one was for free airfare...now theyve cancelled the deal...wont answer then phone, , , cant get anyone to talk to u...who do I complain to????
 22nd of Jul, 2008 by   K Vonn 0 Votes
Same issue here. We have been trying for a month and got the same runaround. Apparently TLC Marketing outsources to an "affiliate" in India to take these calls (the concierge service); they tell us to wait for the booking agent call who never calls. I have recently been working with a representative from one of the companies that held this promotion; in short, they are pissed at both Dockers and TLC Marketing. I would suggest contacting the customer service rep from the store where you got the offer, (JCPenny, Kohls, etc.)

We will be filing complaints with our state's attorney general against both Dockers and TLC Marketing.

Any additional thoughts would be appreciated. At least we are not the only ones dealing with this. Strength in numbers... lean on Dockers and the stores...they don't want mad customers...
 8th of Aug, 2008 by   Mark 0 Votes
The concierge service call center in India was hired by Docker's (Levi's) NOT TLC Marketing.
But the result has been the same for many. We've been ripped off.
TLC did not come through on any of my three dates/hotels and I have them plenty of time. They had months. They never contacted me within the 14 days like they said they would. I called the concierge line at least 10 times and they always told me somebody would call and nobody ever did.
This is not Dockers fault, it is clearly a problem with TLC who apparently does this all the time...has a great sounding promotion that they don't come through on.
The best advice is to go on the Levi's website and contact them with your complaint. You will likely get a voucher for something else like free clothes or restaurant coupons.
I also hope somebody puts a stop to this. In doing some checking, it looks as if there are TLC complaints about the same stuff going back years. Somebody should work up a class action lawsuit against them for not living up to their terms of the contract.
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by   Diane 0 Votes
I am also having the same problem... I sent in my paperwork in May and followed up with three phone calls. Each time I called TLC, I was told that they had everthing they needed from me, that all my paperwork was in order and that someone would call me back within a day or two. Noone has called me and now their 800 number is not being answered.
This certainly is a scam as far as I'm concerned. I am, however, surprised that Companies such as Kohls & Dockers (which I always thought were reputable) would be involved in something so deceiving.
This is extremely frustrating.
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   peter nigra 0 Votes
this is a complete scam been waiting months now only a recorded message prior was a contact to the PHILLIPINES. they just give excuses and dont know how to contact tlc in boston . i will hear soon you will hear by end of month it has been extended a week you will hear by then well i did my resaarch and found a # for boston tlc never any one answers left at least 4-5 messages no one has ever gotten back to me on 2 phone #'s i left. i dont think ill ever buy dockers again
 30th of Sep, 2008 by   Joyce 0 Votes
Same situation here as well. Bought Dockers, sent receipt in and paperwork on time, called TLC when they didn't respond.got this huge runaround and sorry lame excuses. Too tired to fool with scammers and rip-off companies. Time for us to file a mass lawsuit! AGREE?
 3rd of Oct, 2008 by   George 0 Votes
I'm in the same boat as many others I see. I have called and been in email contact with TLC, JC Penney, and Dockers since about May ... still nothing in MY mail box, it’s a JOKE, and sadly to say, it’s on US! Here is a number to complain to Dockers (nine, seven, two, - three, seven, seven, - five, six, six, three) the woman’s name is Karen. Good luck to all of you and DON”T give up like I know TLC, JC Penney and Dockers want us to. The people responsible for this should go to jail and I’m also hoping they all go out of business. I will NEVER purchase anything from them!
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by   vwoaj 0 Votes
try Jim Gallant (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/19b), he's the VP of north american sales at 617-788-9636. worked for me.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   Matt 0 Votes
it is a scam I filled out my request 1 yr ago and the person who called didnt leave a call back number or last name so I couldnt contact htme. I call the main line three seperate times to complain but nothing was done. I am going to report them to the Bestter business Bureau
 17th of Feb, 2009 by   mark 0 Votes
I share all of your frustrations as I had the same problem. To get satisfaction on this, here's what you do. Call DOCKERS at 1-800-DOCKERS. Give them the information relating to your complaint. They will supposedly check with the TLC Marketing. In my case, supposedly TLC told them that they contacted me, didn't reach me so they unqualified my application. While that is absolutely ridiculous, Dockers stated that at this point, they would arrange for my two-night hotel stay or refund the amount of the purchase. Not trusting the hotel part of the deal anymore, I chose the refund. I just received my check in the mail. While I will admit that I had to contact Dockers regularly over the past three months to see this problem through to its resolution, I have to say that Docker's lived up to the bargain. Not many retailers would have refunded the full purchase price due to the incompetence of their fulfillment vendor. Upon receipt of my check, I phoned Dockers to thank them for living up to their end of the bargain.
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   Thelma Frauttschi 0 Votes
I purchased a pair of dockers this week, could not wait to wear them. When i put them on the pull tab on the jeans broke. I can still zip them it is very hard. I was wondering if this is a common problem in your jeans.

Sincerely
Thelma
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   Thelma Frauttschi 0 Votes
My zipper pull tab broke the first time I put them on. I can still zip them although it is hard and not enough to hold to. I have bought Dockers for years and never before has this happened. Have you changed the style of zippers you are using?

Sincerely