Awful experience

6-2-09 in the mail I got an 'Urgent Notification', for a Nippion 3.0 camera, and that it was waiting for me to send in my $39.85 + $8.95 fot the tripod.

There is no email, phone or fax number, but having been hit by IDT in the past I search out all information of 'Urgent' offers. and I used my internet phonebook to search DMI and found 9 listing and the one I needed, 1-972-245-1233, I called and was told that it was an ad/offer to buy the camera.

Funny how she sounded board and stiff, guess I was her only call for today.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful?

9th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

DMI - lied about a camera
1525 Capital Drive

paid shipping for free camera then ordered a flash and 100 rolls of flim. spent a total of about 22 dollars . it has been over a month. have not seen nothing yet.
 25th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

DMI - lied about a camera

I received a card saying I had won a camera and to send a check of $13.98 so as to receive it.My check was sent Jan 12th .To day I get another card asking for $39.85.I never received merchandice and finding out it is another scam don't want it check num 1601 and of cource they didn't send a number where you could call them.I hope no they get what is coming to them.

Contact Us