logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (26 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (28 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (59 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (59 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

EARLY TERMINATION OF DISHTV CONNECTION

DISHTV
India
dishtv.in
I HAVE PAID RS.375/- UNDER SILVER PACK ON 6/8/2009 AS 3 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION FOR DISHTV. BUT TODAY ON 8/9/2009 MY DISHTV CONNECTION IS CLOSED. AND AFTER ENQUIRING AT LOCAL COLLECTION CENTER AT NEW SANGAM ELECTRONICS, SANGAMNER DIST. AHMEDNAGAR MAHARASHTRA, IT IS SAID THAT COMPANY HAS WRONGLY RENEWED CONNECTION UNDER PLATINUM PACK AND HENCE CONNECTION PERIOD IS OVER AFTER 1 MONTH. AND NOONE IS RESPONDING FROM COMPANY AND ALSO ON TOLLFREE NO 18601803474. I REQUEST YOU TO HELP IN THIS MATTER. MY CELL NO IS 09881819492.
Comments India Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Sep, 2009 by   SHAHZAD TAHIR 0 Votes
sir some last 6 days i was pay RS.900.00 for recharge my dishtv my dishtv has been recharged but i have not some channels utv movies bindass movies colors sir plz add these channels in my pakage i shall be very thankful to you for this favour my VC NO.01505432458
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   SHAHZAD TAHIR 0 Votes
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   Lillian Miller 0 Votes
When I read some of the complaints about Direct TV I get angry because they lie from stealing from your bank account to making promises to replace your money, to pretending like the next month they will not bill you. They really need to be put out of business because if you steal you will lie or visa versa. This is so sad.
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   Lillian Miller 0 Votes
I agree that Direct TV needs to either be put out of business or be honest. For these people to steal from you bank account without you telling them to go into it is some nerves. Then they lie and say it wasn't anyone from their company, with their name as big as day on your bank statement. What type of people do you have in the customer service department. I know all of the people are not like that some of them that you have have given the company a bad name. They will replace some of your money and not all. I had made a payment on Oct 3, 2008 and they went in and took double. And every month your bill was wrong, I mean every month.

Minicard Scam