logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
American Credit Services
Phone call regarding a supposed loan
2. (12 mins ago)
Wilhelmina of PA
Wilhelmina of PA is a SCAM
3. (25 mins ago)
Kaback Model Management
wanted money without answering questions
4. (42 mins ago)
Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime=Scam.
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
united lending services
charging a fee for loan services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dish TV, Commerce, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - not completing wiring job they promised

Dish TV Contacts & Informations

Dish TV

Posted:    Carl Beckham

not completing wiring job they promised

Dish tv
564 Short Seagraves Road
Commerce, Georgia
Phone: 706-335-9782
Jeffrey Adams who puts in satalite tv for dish tv sent a worker by the name of Joe to my house to put in the boxes and run the wiring. Joe said he was running behind so he was going to use the wiring we already had which was all over my roof, but he would be back the next day to complete the job and make the wiring look nice. I agreed to this and he left when he got our tv, s all hooked up and working. Joe did not show up the next day so I called Jeffrey back and he called Joe and got it sch. for a morning the next week. Joe did not show up again. So far this job has been sch. 13 different times and Joe has not showed up once to fix this wiring yet. He always has some excuse. Twice it was because of the rain and I do understand that as I have a metal roof. But the other time he just came us with excused. Each time this has been sch. someone has had to be home to meet them and no one ever showed up. I want to get this resolved not before it goes on any longer. We have been trying to get this done now for around 3 months. Jeffrey Adams phone number is 678-851-1909 and Joe's phone number is 678-458-4418. Neither one of them will answer me any more, but I leave a message and they are not calling me back either. Can you please help me? Thanks Carl Beckham
Comments United States Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2011 by   Superpipe78 0 Votes
They did't bury my wire in the yard i had to do it.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Lighthouser 0 Votes
Same guy (Jeff) talked me into changing my DirecTV account to my roommates and save money. He said my early-disconnect fee would be $100 but he would pay $80 of that amount. That hasn't been done and it has several months.

I wish I knew the name of his company.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Lighthouser 0 Votes
I'm still waiting for Jeff to pay the balance on my DirecTV account even though the service has been changed to another name now. I made a payment of $20.13, leaving the balance I owed of $80 and to protect my credit rating, another $40 on today 9/17/2013

If I knew the name of his company I would file a BBB complaint also.

Rising Prices to Hit US Consumers