logo

3719 chadd court
Lincoln, Nebraska
Phone: 4024219449
carmanerussell@yahoo.com
Sent money order for 29.97 August 14, 2013 found out money order was cash on August 30, 2013 money order was never received found out money order was cashed My Direct tv was cut off because of this and need and want to be reimbursed or credited for it I want my service restored and my account up to dated.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Sep, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Summer. I agree that Marvin`s posting is cool, last friday I got audi since I been bringin in $5868 this-past/month and more than ten thousand this past month. with-out any question its the easiest-work Ive had. I started this 7-months ago and immediately made more than $87... per-hr. I use this web-site, http://www.mac22.com
 27th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
On April 22, at 7:23-8:00pm, I called Direct TV on one of there promotions that i was interested in. I just relocated from NYC on April 18th. I called and spoke to a representative, agent, his name was Robert. He asked me for all my information. He asked me for my debit card number. I gave it to him and he stated it did not go thru. He asked me again, i gaveit to him the card number again, it did not go thru, then a supervisor gets on and again it did not go thru. I stated lets cancel this request and check what's happening. The next day i checked my debit card from my Social Security Benefits and i had a balance of $100. I had $1, 103.00 the night before. I called my card and 3 withdrawals were made for $330.73, a total of $992.00. I called and all inquires must be on-line. I filled out a incident, report #150423-000124, for payment dispute. April 24, the customer support emails me that they cannot locate the payment with the information i gave them. I need my money back into my account as my rent is due next week. I Have not gotten a response from Direct TV since then. You have a quality assurance dept. that records all conversations, you can take money that fast but you can't acknowledge the person who sent it? This is how you do business? I know you have a accounting dept. and you can't find my information? i have never been so depressed, i am on a fixed income. Please help!!!. J.Lago . Your customer service is the worst...
 27th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
On April 22, at 7:23-8:00pm, I called Direct TV on one of there promotions that i was interested in. I just relocated from NYC on April 18th. I called and spoke to a representative, agent, his name was Robert. He asked me for all my information. He asked me for my debit card number. I gave it to him and he stated it did not go thru. He asked me again, i gaveit to him the card number again, it did not go thru, then a supervisor gets on and again it did not go thru. I stated lets cancel this request and check what's happening. The next day i checked my debit card from my Social Security Benefits and i had a balance of $100. I had $1, 103.00 the night before. I called my card and 3 withdrawals were made for $330.73, a total of $992.00. I called and all inquires must be on-line. I filled out a incident, report #150423-000124, for payment dispute. April 24, the customer support emails me that they cannot locate the payment with the information i gave them. I need my money back into my account as my rent is due next week. I Have not gotten a response from Direct TV since then. You have a quality assurance dept. that records all conversations, you can take money that fast but you can't acknowledge the person who sent it? This is how you do business? I know you have an accounting dept. and you can't find my information? i have never been so depressed, i am on a fixed income. Please help!!!. Josephine Lago . Your customer service is the worst. sorry i have 2 email accounts, i can't remember my password..i was trying to put my address but the next screen won't let me finish. 1434A Dorado Drive, Kissemmee, Fla. 34741

Small Ads Fraud