logo

Ross Dress For Less
Dont EVER work here!!!
3. (0 mins ago)
Direct General Auto Insurance
customer dis satisfied of insurance coverage not legit
4. (9 mins ago)
Fox TV Sports
Score box off the screen
5. (11 mins ago)
Zoosk
the say free. and you cant reieve orsend emails

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Direct TV Complaints & Reviews - Channels offered we cut off

Direct TV Contacts & Informations

Direct TV

Posted:    deedee

Channels offered we cut off

We were one of the many suckers who switched from DISH to DIRECT TV with their promise of better value, better service. Before agreeing to change, I had the salesperson review the channels we were currently receiving with DISH. I was assured that all channels would be covered under the new DIRECT TV offer. Premium channels were offered free of charge for 3 months. After that time period, I called to discontinue the free channels as we never watched them. Little did I know that the channels we love and which we always had included with DISH were turned off as well because they were "part of the Starz" programming. HUH??? We were never informed of this and feel that DIRECT TV is very dishonest and corrupt. We're stuck with them for 2 long years, now, but will switch back to DISH as soon as possible. FALSE ADVERTISING ON DIRECT TV'S PART!
Comments United States Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009 by   Mama Lopez 0 Votes
Exact SAME thing happened to us!!! The only difference is that we (unfortunatly) switched from Comcast to Directv. We were VERY MUCH lied to as far as programming was concerned!!!
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   Biker1_ Dave 0 Votes
I hear now they are cutting Fox Sports, the national geo channels and a few more on Nov1. if they do that, that means I have no college sports or the Brewers or Twins. plus they don't have a HD contract with my local channel provider and I have missed the olympics and all the NFL games for 3 years now...Dish however DOES have the HD contract and I will dump their ass if they pull this shit! i'M sooooooooooooo SICK OF ALL THE INFOMERCIAL programs offered...what a rip off!...Direct TV you have 5 days to change that or everyone...cancel your contract if your past it...the consumers have spoken!

Tips for Creating a Secure Password