logo

Trip Together
Scam ?
2. (3 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
3. (4 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
4. (5 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
5. (8 mins ago)

Direct Medical Network Solutions

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and lies

Direct Medical Network Solutions
Was contacted by Direct Medical network solutions or US Health Benefits Group. They have 2 different names. Wanted me to sign up with 3-5 days to cancel. I canceled the second day and they would not give me my full refund back on my credit card. Michael Parker is supposedly some sort of supervisor at this company but the way his skills are at talking to customers needs to be looked at. I am a fire and rescue chief and own my own business on the side. After I tell all my customers and fire and rescue personnel about this we will make sure it's well known in our community. I am also on the Board of Directors in our community and I will make sure this is brought up at our next meeting. This company is going to lose a lot more money than my refund would have cost them.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2012 by   seemaruby 0 Votes
medical discount direct cheat honest ppl and keep their money
hi ppl this company is bullshit and nothing they gave us lots of promises that they will perform breast reduction and lifting surgery for $3000.00 and i found that good deal which i could not fing anywhere else .i tried all places where other were offering this surgery for 10, 000.00 and above so i thought wow its good price and i am on SSI disable person cuz my insurance could not cover so i thought of taking that offer .I asked her for info about her medical group but she sent me her doctor certificate and stuff which did not satisfy my need of knowing them before going to san diego .first she said come to airport on san diego and our car wil pick you and we have 3 days hotel accomodation for you guys.and i thought i am going to san diego and after a month when i asked her that wil you perform the surgury same day she said oh no, you wil come to san diego airport and from there we wil take you to mexico.and right after hearing this i figured that something is fishy is going on. but by the time i realized that she had already taken my account number which she said she need to hold my surgery price. i asked other doctors about this issue they said there are some black marketing of surgery going on so be careful . and i called gloria scebrrace, to returned me my money that we are not coming but she said no we can't do that and stuff .

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance