logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
digimaxpro.com
Don’t buy from them – you will get nothing
2. (15 mins ago)
FOREVER 21
Management/Human Resources
5. (25 mins ago)
tel2name.com
I checked this website – the info was fault

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Direct Energy
Ohio
Phone: 1-888-566-9988
directenergy.com
This large British company has all kind of scams, I wish I had checked the internet. Billed me for Natural Gas at $7.99 per MCF the rate should be 5.96600 per MCF or lower.

Last summer I signed up with Direct Energy Services LLC to get a special on Natural Gas that they were running: 10% off the dominion east ohio sco rate till the end of year, and then the monthly variable rate. Sounded good. Come January I received my gas bill. They had billed me at a outrageous rate. The puco chart shows their rate for the Direct Energy Monthly Variable Rate Plan is 5.96600 / mcf but they billed me 7.99 / mcf. The Standard Choice Offer (SCO) Rate of Dominion East Ohio is 5.4160.

I called Direct Energy and they said that the puco was wrong and the rate was 7.99 and direct energy refused to do anything about it. I called the puco and the puco said that they would ask Direct Energy why they did not charge me 5.9660. I also complained to The Office of the Ohio Consumers’ Counsel.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Free ID Theft Prevention