logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
2. (5 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
3. (10 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so
4. (16 mins ago)

Direct Energy
Ohio
Phone: 1-888-566-9988
directenergy.com
This large British company has all kind of scams, I wish I had checked the internet. Billed me for Natural Gas at $7.99 per MCF the rate should be 5.96600 per MCF or lower.

Last summer I signed up with Direct Energy Services LLC to get a special on Natural Gas that they were running: 10% off the dominion east ohio sco rate till the end of year, and then the monthly variable rate. Sounded good. Come January I received my gas bill. They had billed me at a outrageous rate. The puco chart shows their rate for the Direct Energy Monthly Variable Rate Plan is 5.96600 / mcf but they billed me 7.99 / mcf. The Standard Choice Offer (SCO) Rate of Dominion East Ohio is 5.4160.

I called Direct Energy and they said that the puco was wrong and the rate was 7.99 and direct energy refused to do anything about it. I called the puco and the puco said that they would ask Direct Energy why they did not charge me 5.9660. I also complained to The Office of the Ohio Consumers’ Counsel.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

College Education for $1,000 a Year Only