Dimension Services corp.

warranty scam

Dimension Services Corp.
I purchased an extended warranty from Heritage TPA, Inc. in Lincoln, Nebraska with a guaranteed refund in five years if the policy was not used. Despite filing the proper paper work on time through certified mail, I failed to receive my refund after not using the policy. The phone number listed on the policy connected me with a company called Dimension Services Inc. in Ohio, who claimed that they process the claims for Heritage but that they could give me no further information on how to inquire on the status of my claim or how to contact Heritage directly. I spoke with Natalie, Debbi, Julie, and finally a supervisor Sandra. No help. I discovered and contacted a former employee of Heritage in my home town, who told me that Heritage was purchased by Dimension Services just before he was fired by the company. When I asked Natalie at Dimension Services on the phone I was told that Dimension Services does not own and never owned Heritage.

I was sold the Heritage policy at the same time I was purchasing a used vehicle at Dennis Dillon Auto in Boise, Idaho in 2003. The Heritage salesman approached me while still in the showroom at Dennis Dillon, although he took me to a separate building next door and stated that he represents a separate company. When I went back to Dennis Dillon for help, I was told that Heritage was still a legitimate company and shown a binder full of Heritage claims that had been settled. I was told that sometimes it takes several months, however. It has now been 9 months and I have heard nothing from Heritage, nor can I get any further information from Dimension Services, Inc.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Paid for covered work under warranty and was told they would reimburse me later, been over six month's and still no check. Called their numbers and get the run around.

Contact Us