logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Nike
Shoes smell like cat urine
2. (4 mins ago)
Fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dillards Complaints & Reviews - At the expensive stores like Dillard's I would expect nicer customer service and warning about their 3 day return policy.

Dillards Contacts & Informations

Dillards

Posted: 2012-03-06 by    Migalde

Dillards
I have bought a bag for my wife at Dillard's. Cashier told me that the item is on sale and put a sale label on the bag. I said that my wife is quite picky and I might bring it back, so she said "All right". Well my wife did not like the bag so I brought it back 2 weeks later. At Dillard's they did not return money to my credit card, but gave me a gift card and reimbursed only $45 (I payed $75). They told me that since I returning the item after 3 days they deduct money. Manager showed me that on receipt was written "3 days return", but the same receipt says "return policy on a back", where they wrote "30 days return"! Eventually after a lot of arguing I have got gift card with $75.

Anyway, at the expensive stores like Dillard's I would expect nicer customer service and warning about their 3 day return policy. What a disappointment!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2012 by   suzanne K. 0 Votes
Had the same problem today, they are nasty to their elite customers!!! I had a horrible experience with their customer service upstairs where i was told to make my return. Both ladies lied to me, were manipulative, and informed me it was a thirty day return policy. Although the other dillards told me 90 days to Elite customers using their CC. This store is a disgrace, i will no longer be purchasing anything from there and they can shove their return policies up their asses!

How to Avoid Scams During the Holiday Season