logo

A+F vertriebs GmbH
Fraud company
4. (56 mins ago)
pof.com - plentyoffish
pof.com - wrong treatment of its users
5. (56 mins ago)
Speed Services Couriers
Losing my parcel and do even letting me know

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. Complaints & Reviews - BAD Customer service

Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. Contacts & Informations

Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd.

Posted: 2011-01-14 by    Qiki Zaid

BAD Customer service

Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd.
Malaysia
digi.com.my
Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd is filing a suit against me. I don't know whether their employees are incompetent or what, despite me making effortless reports about my name being used in the circumstances with the main HQ. And the fact that they are bloody rude when talking to me. There was a few times, Digi Telecommunications Sdn. bhd. employee called me up around 8 or 9 in the morning disturbing me in my comatose state, yelling at me, I kid you not. I was just waking up, so at that point of time I could not fully fathom what was going on.

I let it slide the first time, but after the second, third time I was taken aback by the situation, and remembered having a long sarcasm induced conversation with one of the employees. but of course whatever was promised by them to fully investigate the situation never happened, hence the reason why I am being served (probably lazy, and their bright solution is by threatening me with a law suit).

And I refused to pay the said amount. I worked hard for my money, not to pay off debts I did not make. Digi may have kick ass advertisements but they sure fail at customer service or anything customer related.

So Digi Telecommunications Sdn. bhd. I expect an apology from your part and my name to be cleared A.S.A.P (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) so I can carry on with my life out of the black list, and so your employees can continue working in Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd before it ceases to exist.
Comments Malaysia Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2011 by   Mandy CC 0 Votes
You haven't try it, you will never neverrrrr know the feelings cheating by digi telecommunications sdn bhd, many people not complaint about DIGI is because they don't know how to make a complaint.
 23rd of Aug, 2011 by   desperatedigiuser 0 Votes
yeah i terminate dmy line on 2008 wHICH caused rm200 ny. suddenly now 2011 sumone from digi called and saying i have to pay rm900 today lump sum and they dint let me to explain or ask further question they were sooo rude and sarcastic and just hanged up like tat.
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Anna Rajin pillai 0 Votes
I'm so dissapointed with digi services. On 19aug2011 called cm service regds my broadband issues. I guess, a guy name rosli, attended my call than say wanna transfer call to broadband support team, ms Nora attended the call, I felt she is so blur and not trained well her job, she promise a call back within 48 hours. Today is allready 25th august. No call bc receive. After some time, I called directly to digi broadband support team, ms nirmala attended my call and asked for digi broadband number, I said I don have it and gave my ic number. She claims there no broadband registered under my name! I'm really don what kind of data system digi is using. She was so so rude and raise voice. I asked her to not raise voice and will make compliant. She is so daringly say you can make a compaint as all our conversation is recorded! Is this how digi staff trained to behave to customer? When digi selling your product, this is how you all behave? So kind and humble right? How come when we asking for a favour, you all sounded so irritating to the customers? She never bother to apologize, even on the end of our conversation. Even worst, I went down to city square, so call digi center personally, to get this issue done. The attended me say I need to go down to molek digi center. Ask him a favour to send my broadband for repair he refuse to do that, say cannot this and that. I was so fed up say I got no time to do that than ask him to cancel my broadband service. He straight away without convince me, show me a way to customer service officer for the cancelations !!! What is this??? let me see after this complaint, do anybody take initiative to call me bc and rectify my issue here!-Anna
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   Penny Yong 0 Votes
I am so dissapointed with Digi Centre Soho (Solaris). Not only were their service slow (waited 45 mins for 1 counter when there were at least 5 people working there, god knows doing what but definately just staring at their computer). After double checking the forms which I have signed, chose my option of payment which is the min 24 months EPP, I went to the counter to pay. I even asked again whether it would be EPP and autobilling. The fella said he'll do it. I signed the amount and I left.
6 days later, I checked with the bank and they swiped it without the EPP, but the LUMP SUM of 24 months! So today 14th January 2012 at 3.50pm I called the Customer Service, and after checking, they verified that it is a lump sum and said I MUST GO BACK TO SOLARIS so they reverse the transaction and swipe my card again.
I had to take another 45 mins drive there and what do I get? I asked to see the manager, and what the fella said? Please go press the button for the issue you wanna see him for. There was only 1 customer there. Fine. I got my number and my number is 2083. It was 7.40pm. I go out to the counter and demanded an explaination on why my card was swiped a lump sum. They went to check with manager, after 5 minutes, the same guy name Calvin came out (the manager didn't want to come out) and just said, they'll get their finance to change it. Not a word of sorry or an expression of being apologetic. When I demanded why this could happen, he had the cheek to ask me "Why didn't you check when you signed?" I am so taken aback that this is how they treat their customers and when I started to raise my voice, he just said, "Everybody makes mistakes" and left it as that. OH MY GOD! To make a mistake and swipe a card that I would have to pay 4K for 2 years of blardy service is NOT OK!
I am so angry! Calvin said they will just ask their finance to rectify it and I have no proof they will and why did the Customer service insist I have to go to Solaris and refuse to just put me through to Solaris and get it settled over the phone. There was nothing that needed to be done! They didn't even reverse /swipe my card.
I want an official SINCERE apology!
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Kong Kan Yien 0 Votes
为什么您们电信公司每个月都收多我的收费、我以和你们的员工Complaints过、016~399 0043 / 220500 这俩个号码我们没有用过、为什么你们公司不可以为我服务帮我Stop這倆個號碼、我以至給多了你電話費以6個月多。
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   zainuddin567 0 Votes
saya dah lama menggunakan digi. dan satu keluarga bertukar kepada digi. tapi kebelakangan ini line digi sering terputus. dikawasan Sg.Koyan Pahang ini sering sangat terputus bekalan elektrik, bila elektrik terputus digi pun ikut sama terputus...tapi tidak pada peringkat awal dahulu...
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   andyhui1657 0 Votes
why some store digi center selling the sim pack with the highest price, especially in pertama complex.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   andyhui1657 0 Votes
why some digi store selling the sim pack with the highest price, especially in pertama complex
 9th of May, 2014 by   Digi Suck!! 0 Votes
My phone unable to connect to Internet by using data, but This Digi being charge me about RM3oo++!!! And yet, I been made a call to Digi customer services, the staff said it been connecting and no choice but have to make the payment!!! That unfair!!! My phone unable to online by using data, that means I never online but had being charge it and have to pay it!!! I feel like I being cheat by Digi!!! What kind of the services is it!!! The customer service not able to helped either!!! This is the services that you gave your customer????! Digi you really piss me off!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   Sapri 0 Votes