logo

GRC / Vita Power vitamins
customer service/unauthorized charges
2. (4 mins ago)
Arizona Tea
Diet decaf green tea with ginseng
3. (6 mins ago)
Tidebuy
ordered items never gt delivered
4. (10 mins ago)
Bad Management Practices

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Diamonds International, New York Complaints & Reviews - Diamonds International is a scam!

Diamonds International Contacts & Informations

Diamonds International

Posted: 2012-08-04 by    Dearly I

Diamonds International is a scam!

Diamonds International
New York
DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM! BEWARE! DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THEIR BRANCHES IN THE CARIBBEAN! I visited their store branch at Nassau, Bahamas in June 2012, and bought a 3-stone oval shaped diamond ring. When I bought the ring, I was assured and told by the salesperson and her Manager that the ring I was buying have good quality diamonds on it. In my mind, a “good” quality diamond is at least an SI1 or above, and that is why I negotiated, bought, and paid for the ring for the price of $7, 100. I had asked for an appraisal to ensure that the diamonds on the ring I was buying was in fact a “good” quality diamond. They had informed me that they will issue and give me the appraisal when I had already paid/bought the ring. They had asked me to pay the ring ahead of time and go back to the store to pick it up after they were done sizing it up and converting it to white gold. When I went and picked up the ring, the store was closing for the day, giving me no time to inspect the ring and review the appraisal. When I got to my hotel, I was disappointed when I saw the appraisal that indicated the diamonds are I3 quality (which this rating does not even exist on the official Gemologist rating system). The next day, I immediately called the store, and spoke to an Andy from their Customer Service, informing them of my disappointment and wanted to return the ring. They told me that they cannot accept a return unless I have an Return Merchandise Authorization. They had advised me to call their 800-number on the back of the receipt. I contacted them numerous times, pleaded my case, negotiated an exchange for a better quality ring, but they refused to help me, and will not refund my money back! These people are plain scammers! DO NOT make a mistake of buying any type of jewelry from them, they will rip you off!
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2013 by   ANTIRAGHEAD 0 Votes
Contact the FBI in New York City and report Diamonds International and or their credit card bank if included in the scam. Diamonds International is being investigated. We as American Citizens need to flood the FBI and out state senators to help put this company down and have the owners indicted. Report this issue with all document or at least your complete story When DI goes to trial you want your name added to the list.

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups