logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Merlin Loans
took money from my account
2. (0 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
3. (10 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!
4. (13 mins ago)
Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (48 mins ago)
Sars
Incompetence and non willingness to help

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Diamond Enterprises Complaints & Reviews - Magazine subcription

Diamond Enterprises Contacts & Informations

Diamond Enterprises

Posted:    K Woods

Magazine subcription

This company coerced my husband into subscriptions telling him that he could NOT cancel these services and he informed them that he was unemployed, how can these people do this and get away with it. I am not paying for these services yet they call my house at all hours then his cell and tell him they will send him to collections for NOT paying. He is unemployed WITHOUT income. Is there anything else I can do to stop this from going to collections???
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Mar, 2009 by   ASHLEY +1 Votes
DIAMOND ENTERPRISES IS A SCAM. THEY SENT ME A BILL SAYING I OWED THEM $1, 200 DOLLARS. THEN THEY TOOK $200.00 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION, I ALSO TRIED TO CANCEL AND THEY SAID I COULD'NT! THEY SENT MY ACCOUNT TO COLLECTION'S ASKING ME TO SETTLE FOR TWO PAYMENTS OF $300, I SAID NOWAY! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   animal4263 0 Votes
IN ORDER TO STOP THIS COMPANY YOU NEED TO REPORT THEM TO THE NATIONAL REGISTERY ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST IF YOU SHOP AT "FYE" TO BUY YOUR CD OR DVD THEY WILL SIGN YOU UP FOR THE MAGAZINES. BE CAREFUL I RECOMEND THEY YOU CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCT AND GET A NEW CARD
 3rd of Jun, 2010 by   JLO1986 0 Votes
I have been contacted by them through a letter saying final notice with ref #. They offered me a DVD which I purchased & just like all sales calls you have to be careful & pay attention to how they word things because what they do is not illegal just a rip off. You MUST ask the right questions or you will be duped. I was happy with my purchase $10 for a 5 hour DVD!! They tried to get me to purchase the magazine subscription but I made sure to ask the monthly payments & if I could cancel which they told me no ONLY becaused I asked.
 15th of Sep, 2011 by   thrash16er 0 Votes
I am dealing with the same exact thing right now. I canceled the credit card that was on file and got a new one and then it turns out they charged the monthly payment to another card with out my consent and I cant even begin to understand how they got the creditcard information with out me giving it to them. I have some kind of "lawfirm" contacting me saying they are taking me to court and all this nonsense. I dont know what to do to resolve this, any help or suggestions please someone

Matt Baldwin