logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
jewelrybund.com
I got damaged jewellery and communication stopped
2. (2 mins ago)
jewelrybund.com
Seller and agent don’t reply to emails
3. (4 mins ago)
JohnJacobJingleheimerSchmitt
fraud
4. (9 mins ago)
Anu builders Medavakkam
Worst builder ever seen
5. (18 mins ago)
www.programstop.com.
unauthorized charges to my debit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-05-22 by    Family Towing Business

Listing error

Towing
Arizona
When I received my advertising renewal program I noticed my rep (Michael Porter) had included my home address in my business listing. I immediately phoned him and told him not to include my home address and also crossed out my address, with other changes to my listing and faxed it back. I thought all had been taken care of until I received my Advertising Program notice in the mail. Alas- no changes had been made and my home address was still appearing on the listing. I phoned Michael Porter 303-784-2298, and left seven voicemail messages the week of May 14-May 20. I also phoned customer care center and received the phone number for his supervisor (Ryan Serna) 303-784-2540 or 520-290-6200 ryan.serna@dexone.com. More voice mails and emails didn't produce anything either until the week of May 21. Ryan informs me that he "just now got my email" and gives me the number to customer dispute dept. since he can't do anything for me. I promptly called the claims dispute department and spoke to Becky. Once again I hit a dead end and no-one can do anything about the fact their incompetent representatives and supervisors are incapable of customer service. I have advertised in the Dex One Directory for over 35 years as well as some online advertising. Now my home address is going to go out to thousands of people, not to mention the online version. I have young kids at home and fear that some crazy person is going to show up at my house. I will consider Dex One Directory directly responsible if harm comes to my family because of their grievous error.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2012 by   Jewelry Mart 0 Votes
Business as usual, DEX just doesn't care'
After advertising with DEX and DEX ONE formerly known as R.H.Donnelly, since 1993 spending THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
For the last 3 years they have still not removed the WRONG ADRESS form my advertising package.
Since 2009 I have complained about this and the new directories just came out and they STILL HAVE THE WRONG listing in the book!
Inadequate compensation, NO apologies and they are directing MY CLIENTS to another competitor.
They "say" they're not charging me for the ad but my bill hasn't gone down?
Where's the compensation for the loss of revenue for ALL the people they are misdirecting to another store with the name of my business attached?
I have nothing good to say about DEX
After 19 YEARS of advertising I would have thought they were interested in keeping my business.
Go figure!
 30th of Jul, 2012 by   Dex One Ex. Claims 0 Votes
Please contact the Executive Claims manager @ 800-251-7056, ask to speak with him and we will look further into the situation for you and see if there is way to get this corrected. We do appreciate your business and we are sorry for the issues.
 13th of Feb, 2013 by   Michael G. Porter 0 Votes
I would like to take a moment to respond to the comment made by this gentleman. I would first like to say that I apologize for any grief that my supposed error has caused Him. If I was at error I will admit it and do everything in my power to rectify the error. I would like to take this opportunity to ask this gentleman to call me 3037842298 and I will work to correct my mistake and address any dangerous situation that my error has caused. Unfortunately, once an error has been made it is a year before it can be changed as the listing is now published. That said, please call me and I will address the situation. It is my desire to provide the best customer service possible to all my customers.

Health Insurance for College Grads