logo

Reliance Netconnect
Not closing the connection
4. (12 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (21 mins ago)

Posted:    shiraz25

scammers

www.myluxbags.com
Pennsylvania
ithey said they are selling authentic handbags including gucci, louis vuitton, chanel i ordered a gucci bag they guaranteed the authenticity but when i got the bag it was 10000000% fake wid bad quality.. i asked them for return they said we dont do it.. and when after that i visited their site it was gone they said they r on vacation and will contact me soon.. obviously they never ever contacted me.. one day i was surfing the web and i found the same site with different name its new name is www.my4bags.com.. they refused to deny my order and all so poepls PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE THEY ARE FROM CHINA AND SELLING FAKES STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE AGAIN ITS WWW.MY4BAGS.COM.. IF ANYONE CAN DO SOMETHING TO SAVE OTHER POEPLS AND THEIR MONEY PLZ DO SOMETHING..
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More designer handbags complaints
designer handbags - wholesale handbags

Comments

27th of Mar, 2010 by   bambibam -4 Votes
oh, what if i just placed an order yesterday! but i had a copy of the live chat with the company confirming that the bags are authentic. what should i do.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   begum -3 Votes
ive seen loads of bags on my4bags and i really wna order 1... im so tempted! the lady from the live chat said i will be able to take them to a louis vuitton store n see if its real? tony ha have u recieved any bags off them?
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   shiraz25 -3 Votes
if u wana experience this go ahead and order.. they are fakes...i ordered a gucci bag and i took it to neiman marcus( king of prussia).. they approved tht it is fake..
 10th of Apr, 2010 by   kristadisap -3 Votes
my4bags.com are FAKE!!! It's very very cheap and fake. They claim it's authentic but it's very very FAKE!!! Stay away from this website please... and help me guys on reporting them to Gucci.
 10th of Apr, 2010 by   shiraz25 -3 Votes
kristadisp.. i dont know what to do thats why i submitted a report for my4bags.com here if u can do something plz do it and save other pplz from these scammers they r also ruining the image of their country
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   kristadisap -3 Votes
Please be informed that www.my4bags.com and www.ool4bags.com are one and the same scammers! Please stay away from them.
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   Livvy -3 Votes
Well it is obvious they can't sell a £1300 chanel bag for £150! If you want garunteed authentic bags you have to pay the authentic price tag with it from the brand you want direct. You get what you pay for!
 11th of May, 2010 by   neekynnn -3 Votes
i agree with livvy, if you are looking for cheap bags then youl get a cheap bag!! i have looked on zhefriy.com and they are the same although they do state all there bags are replicas
 17th of May, 2010 by   trayla -3 Votes
So i wanted to get a bag from them but read your comments and decided to first email their support line. I am lisa and the support person from my4bags.com is Linda. In fact you will always get someone named linda!! Scam 100% I got her to tell me that i can return the fake bag i bought on their site. she did not deny it and they say they have a return policy but clearly a lie!

lisa:
please help me and do not ignore me
Call accepted by operator Linda. Currently in room: lisa, Linda.
lisa:
You are the 4th person i have spoken to will you please help me and not ignore me
Linda:
so what can i do for you
lisa:
the bag i got from your site i was told by louis vutton store that it was fake
i want to return it
please help me
Linda:
sorry, for this, you can't return it
lisa:
i spoke to someone who said you have return policy
lisa:
they said once you get the item i will get a refund but i have to pay for the shipping etc
am i wrong?
what else can i do?
please don't ignore me
are you there?
 20th of May, 2010 by   sixthform_sixthform -3 Votes
hey guys these reviews are really helpful. I was also tempted to buy bags from my4bags.com since they claimed that it is 7star replica and i have no problem with that since the difference is unrecognisable. but the refund policy shocked me and just proved that they just want to rip you off! its true that the operator always named as LINDA will tell you that u can refund items so long as its our shipping costs and they will give us instruction to do so. just remember guys that a legitimate seller will always highlight a customer's right. this includes refunding or exhanging an item if unhappy, imagine how you would return a bag at topshop shops that you bought online and when u decided you didnt like it, you can return/exhange it, obvioulsy under their refund policy. This highlights a LEGITIMATE customer's right. But then if we look at the my4bag.com refund policy, this is what it says:

"I have changed my mind on this product."

"The product is not what I'd imagine it to be."

"I don't like this product after I have received it."

You cannot change or return the product if you don't like the size and the color. Please choose the right size and color carefully before purchasing.

the lines as:

"I have changed my mind on this product."

"The product is not what I'd imagine it to be."

"I don't like this product after I have received it."

just took all your rights away. It so obvious theyre not willing to refund it to u or if they do, they still will take money off u. As everybody said earlier, if u want to get the original one, then only buy to the appropriate shops, dont be fooled pls guys!hope this helps!
 21st of May, 2010 by   kelly stirling +1 Votes
Yes it is very reputable i swear its not fake and u know it.
 26th of May, 2010 by   Apple S -1 Votes
I have placed an order about Gucci bag from the website www.my4bags.com, when I received it . it is 100% real. and I like it very much.I really appericiate their services. and the price is very cheap. it is very fit for me. the most important thing is that when I took it to the Gucci store.they say it is 100% real. I am going to place another order on this website.
 26th of May, 2010 by   Apple S -1 Votes
I have place an order about Gucci bag from this website, I have received it. when I took to the Gucci store.they said it is 100% real. I reaaly appreciate the bag and their services.I am going to place another order from this website later.
 30th of May, 2010 by   Apple S 0 Votes
Befor i have placed an order to my girlfriend, I picked up the package today. I wish you could see her face. I wish you have shops in USA, it would make her so happy.
 30th of May, 2010 by   Anna d 0 Votes
Just wanted to say that I appreciate the quality of service that the website extended to a first time customer like me. Buying bags from your online store is safe and is such a pleasure
 31st of May, 2010 by   marshagray 0 Votes
www.vb4bags.com is the same as lux4bags.com and they're all 4bags.com. They change their domain names every few days!!! BEWARE!!! DON'T EVER BUY FROM THESE WEBSITES.
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   Dolly4ever 0 Votes
I just ordered today I want my money back what do I do?
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   Juliag +1 Votes
bloody hell guys..calm down! so what if they are fakes, you know thats what your buying into at those prices. If you want good quality buy a real one which are at least £500 - £2000 at legitimate online stores - its your own fault...
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   Juliag 0 Votes
Bloody hell guys...Calm Down!!! of course they are fakes and at those prices what kind of quality are you expecting...if you want top quality then buy the real thing, which are least £500-£2000...You know what you were buying into with these sites.. so stick to the legitimate designer sites or shops if you want designer shoes and bags...
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   wyattharris 0 Votes
they are a fake, here is their newest website

www.fashionrise.com

to add to www.vb4bags.com and also www.lux4bags.com

So anyway I decided to pretend I was from the press, I spoke to Linda in 3 seperate chats as she began to ignore me or leave the chats. read as below

CHAT 1

Welcome Marie! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Linda. Currently in room: Linda.

Hi
you full name pls
Marie Jonas
sorry for that
i can not find that
Marie:
how do i return my bag, ive had it checked and its not real
Linda:
i can not find your order
Linda:
could you pls tell me your order number
Marie:
let me go and find it, one mo please
Marie:
I am from trading standards in the UK. I am informing you that your company has been reported. It is against the law to sell items that are not authentic. You also own various websites that link back to you. There are also various forums in discussion at the moment with regards to your fake items for sale. Before this goes to press tomorrow do you have any comments you would like to add.
Linda:
our products are original, i can not find your order, you have to give other information to me and then i can check it for you
Marie:
Can you please provide me with the serial number for your louis vuitton bags to confirm it is real
hello
Marie:
Linda, hello, if you dont reply here then I will call your phone number
hello
Linda:
They are 100% authentic. Our company has special purchase channels of taking the products from product agents in Italy and France. We have big cost savings by this way, so we can sell them at such inexpensive prices. We can guarantee that they are real.
Marie:
can you provide a serial number so that I know
Linda:
our products will come with authentic card and dust bag serial number
Marie:
but I have a customers product with me now, it has been checked and is a fake

CHAT 2 (I'm jack this time)

Question
Welcome Jack! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
Call accepted by operator Linda. Currently in room: Linda.
what can i do for you
Jack:
Hi, my name is Jack and im from The Sun newspaper, we are running an article tomorrow in the paper about your website and various complaints from customers about claimed authentic items that are actually a fake and that you are not refunding these items. Id like your comments please
linda
Jack:
are you going to answer my question
ok
Jack:
can I have your comment please
Linda:
We will try our best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the best condition (1) Refund We will issue you a FULL REFUND once we have received the product in question. However, you have to pay for the initial and return shipping charges. And we are not responsible for returned products lost in post. Our website cannot give a full refund for quality problems such as: "I have changed my mind on this product." "The product is not what I'd imagine it to be." "I don't like this product after I have received it." We will deduct 15% handling fee based on your order total amount and give you a partial refund. You cannot change or return the product if you don’t like the size and the color. Please choose the right size and color carefully before purchasing. (2) Maintenance We offer special promotional price for our products and they are special offers, so you need to ship them back to us directly to get your problem fixed. (3) Replacement We offer replacement policy in the condition that there are some obvious quality problems of the items If you wish to replace your "unworn" footwear within 14 days of receiving your order, you can come to our live support or send us an email and we will tell u how to solve the problem. You can choose a replacement of the same product or product of the same value. We will ship a new item to you once we get the item in question. However, you have to pay for the original and return shipping charges. And we are not responsible for returned products lost in post.
the refund depend on it
Jack:
but there have been many customers who you have sold these fake products to who want refunds that have not been refunded, what are your comments on this
Linda:
we can give the refund depend on the refund policy
Jack:
yes but I am looking at one now, it is fake

CHAT 3 (Still Jack)

why are you ignoring me
Call accepted by operator Linda. Currently in room: Linda, Jack.
Jack:
do you have a comment to make
Linda
what can i do for you
Linda has left the conversation. Currently in room: Jack.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees